It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation-Wide Protests Breakout in Canada. Fringe4Freedom.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Canadian YouTuber calls on Justin Trudeau to speak to the people. Then...the elevator breaks lol

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Canadian YouTuber calls on Justin Trudeau to speak to the people. Then...the elevator breaks lol

Excellent commentary from your average hard working, freedom loving Canadian.

We need more like him.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
if that many people get really pissed off, which I believe is only two notches up from where they are now, really bad things could happen. Perhaps the leaders could factor that in when making mandates.

Someone forgot to carry the one.

edit on 1/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Peaceful protest and a fart are the same thing....means nothing but hot air.

Peace protest does not bring change.

Hang ALL politicians on city light poles and then change will come.

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Peaceful protest and a fart are the same thing....means nothing but hot air.

Peace protest does not bring change.

Hang ALL politicians on city light poles and then change will come.

Starred just for the sentiment.

We're gonna give it a try peacefully first.

Who knows what the future may bring?

edit on 1/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: rickymouse

You know you can get a vaccine that's not mRNA right?

Well, the flu shot can kill me because it triggers a cytokine storm. Would you take a chance and get this vaccine if you were me. Also, I do not do good with propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, or polysorbate 80 in foods or in soaps. Also if a medicine has it in it I get an alternative medicine, I have known about that intolerance for over twenty five years and the doctors usually know an alternative to give if I mention it. Sometimes it means I just have to take the generic of the med, sometimes it means I have to take the regular expensive copay med...but I have less side effects that way. I knew about the intolerance for many years but just the last ten years I have found out the reason why the side effects occur and I also found and tested more types of the emulsifiers that have similar properties to see if they effect me the same. Not all have that side effects in foods, but the vast majority do.

I am done with vaccines because they keep changing the adjuvants and I find it is just easier to say no. I will still take a tetnus...strictly tetnus...shot if I do hurt myself, but the last DTAP made me have whooping cough symptoms for a month, I have had whooping cough years ago and my immune system probably remembers it and when parts of the virus are injected it goes wild.

Since the most likely Delta version I just had was not much worse than a cold other than a few muscles, I figure my body knows how to protect itself well enough yet against this disease. If detailed and truthful real research shows a virus is being passed on in our area that is real bad and cannot be treated by certain flavanoid chemistries and sage and rosemary in Chicken soup, I will consider it. This virus is easily restrained with the right food chemistries, it is no different than other flu and cold viruses, you can dampen the replication of the virus and disable the spikes easily so it can't cause serious disease. NIH knows this, they funded the research and it was concluded in March three months after this virus came to America. That method of action of the research is the basis of the two just approved meds for treating the covid and you got to eat anyway, so why pay so much for a treatment when for a small change in diet at hardly any extra cost you can disable the virus and also most other viruses that infect people.

I am not going to let the fear mongering and withholding of ways to combat this by the NIH and other health agencies make me not consider a necessary vaccine for evolving threats, I will evaluate that when I come to it. By the way, the Tetnus shot has been found to protect a person for thirty years, not the ten years they say here in America. I will be dead before I need another Tetnus shot and even if I am not....someone in their early nineties usually hasn't got an immune system to stimulate anyway. I actually do not have a problem with masking up in stores and crowded places but never cared for the mandates.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Right now I would not recommend the vaccine because the virus it works on (original strain) no longer exists, simply pointing out there are alternatives that are not mRNA based.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Lol, sometimes memes really do say a lot in a concise way.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Madviking

This is getting saved.

So true.

This meme could be retailored for so many current issues, just changing what Jordan Peterson is saying:

1) We just want election integrity. "So what you are saying is."
2) We have 2 million people that crossed the border illegally. "So what you are saying is."
3) We just want meritocracy in hiring and school admissions. "So what you are saying is."
4) White people weren't the only peoples who have engaged in oppression, slavery, conquest, etc. "So what you are saying is you believe in white supremacy."

LOL. The sad thing, is that's exactly the claim in response.
edit on 30-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just went shopping at Sobeys without a mask. I was expecting to get into trouble, but instead I just got some interesting expressions. The cashier smiled and nodded at me when we met eyes. The security guard had his head down and might not have noticed me. I refuse to ever wear a mask again. If I get banned from the local stores, so be it. I will stand by our rights and freedoms.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Just as I was reading this I get this email coming in:

There will be 11 doses of Moderna available at the health centre from 6am to 8:30am tomorrow morning (January 31st).
Please let Erin or I know if you plan on coming.

NOPE!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Just as I was reading this I get this email coming in:

There will be 11 doses of Moderna available at the health centre from 6am to 8:30am tomorrow morning (January 31st).
Please let Erin or I know if you plan on coming.

NOPE!

No way, Jose.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Voices across Canada.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Doctor speaks medical truth at Freedom Convoy!

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Yes indeed.

Big protest in Calgary in support of Freedom Convoy.

edit on 31-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

But there are pics on twitter being shared of "Antifa" look a likes carrying a swastika and confederate flag.

I hope Canadian citizens will stop them from taking over the protest. If those who came to peacefully protest on January 6 at the US capital had tried to stop the agitators instead of joining them it would have gone a long way in preventing the carnage that resulted.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join