It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation-Wide Protests Breakout in Canada. Fringe4Freedom.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
People all over Canada are rising up in protest.

Every major city has a protest happening, there are hundreds of thousands of patriots, standing up and peacefully expressing their displeasure.

There have been a few minor incidences, such as damage to a Terry Fox statue. Not sure if it was infiltrators that did that or not. Either way, that's all the MSM can dig up to smear the protestors.

So far everything is peaceful and the people WILL be heard.

Here is a video showing the mass protests that have broken out all across Canada:

Credit to LoneCloudHopper2 for bringing this video to my attention.

Stay strong, stay free.

Mandate Freedom

Note: this is in Politicians and People, what better a descriptor could I ask for?

Also, I want to KEEP THINGS CIVIL.

edit on 1/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Go Canada!!!

FWIW Toronto Star sounds like it originates from Beijing in it's coverage of the protests.

edit on 30-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Go Canada!!!

FWIW Toronto Star sounds like it originates from Beijing in it's coverage of the protests.

Lol for sure.

They may own it at this point.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sad to say, but I fear these protest will be squashed with covid 2.0.....and the protesters will buy it.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

The vaccine doesn't work for covid 2.0, so I think it will be the opposite. When the pro vaccine people get their 4th booster and still get covid they might start wondering what the point is.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: putnam6
Go Canada!!!

Lol for sure.

They may own it at this point.

Damn, I just thought the Atlanta Journal and Constitution irritated me.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Favorite sign seen in that video:

"LET'S GO BRANDEAU!"

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Sad to say, but I fear these protest will be squashed with covid 2.0.....and the protesters will buy it.

Yes, sad for you to say, and yes, you FEAR.

You are not paying attention me thinks as fewer and fewer are taking the MSN and governments seriously day by day.

It is growing SO fast, and Parliament Hill in Ottowa is being renamed as "Trudeau's Truck Stop"....lol
edit on 30/1/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think we are at Covid 3.0 aren't we already, Omicron?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My Vaxxed friends/family are already realizing. Four family members fully vaxxed and boosted got covid recently, and basically are acknowledging it isn't working. They JUST got boosted, it wasn't 6 months ago and expired.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: theatreboy

The vaccine doesn't work for covid 2.0, so I think it will be the opposite. When the pro vaccine people get their 4th booster and still get covid they might start wondering what the point is.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Favorite sign seen in that video:

"LET'S GO BRANDEAU!"

Lmao.

I love that one too, I must admit I've appropriated it a few times.

link   

originally posted by: Madviking
I think we are at Covid 3.0 aren't we already, Omicron?

Biden promises that, after Omicron, the next variant will be a black woman.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Ive been watching the speeches today.

Check out these "Fringe, White Nationalists" that they had open up the ceremonies for the day.
haha

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was with the crowd and truckers who were a part of the rally in Vancouver yesterday thousands had lined the streets all along the route of the rally. All involved in the rally were peaceful and the only anger seen was from those triggered by the presence of CANADIAN PATRIOTS standing up for all of our rights

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Ive been watching the speeches today.

Check out these "Fringe, White Nationalists" that they had open up the ceremonies for the day.
haha

I'm still watching it, but anyone watching these protests or listening to the speakers that thinks there is any 'hate' there, have been snookered by the MSM.

As I'm typing this the RN that got fired is saying:

We are here with love, we are a country of peaceful people.....

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Hence the official shift in language from prevention to symptom mitigation. Too many important people crowing about how they're fully vaxxed and boosted and then getting it.

If you get any preventive value from the booster, it's only in those first early weeks, but that rapidly falls off.

My parents are livid I haven't gotten my booster, but I see no real point since the only reason I would is as a preventive so I don't take COVID out to her where she's immunocompromised. She gets more value out of me getting it actually.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
I was with the crowd and truckers who were a part of the rally in Vancouver yesterday thousands had lined the streets all along the route of the rally. All involved in the rally were peaceful and the only anger seen was from those triggered by the presence of CANADIAN PATRIOTS standing up for all of our rights

SaneThinking

The community spirit and coming together is what I think they can't stand.

All I've seen is the exact opposite of hate or violence.

Haven't even spotted a 'grumpy' protestor, lol.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I will just let others protest mandates, I am getting too old for stuff like that. I do know one thing though, I would never get the mRNA vaccines even if it was mandated. I have no problem supplying evidence that I have immunity from a previous infection, but that is not acceptable here in America I guess, even though it is in much of Europe...a simple antibody test could prove you have immunity. The vaxed running around with little restrictions is spreading this virus more than anything, it is not the un-vaxed, they are the ones that the vaxed infect these days.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Waiting for the S to HTF when all these trucks drive down to Australia.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Protest Organizers are holding the first press conference right now

Sorry, I dont know where to find it outside of twitter
Link to conference on twitter

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join