It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Views 1/28/22 Some on ATS Will Love This! Garland Bashes Democrats!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
In this latest installment of News Views, Garland Nixon bashes Democrats. Almost every thread these days here on ATS seem(s) to bash Democrats in some form or another so this thread should fit right in. Garland makes the point that both parties are corrupt but the difference is that Republicans will tell you that they don't care about you while Democrats will act like they care to your face but then do the opposite behind your back which I agree with.

Anyway, here's the link for Garlan'ds radio show. Check it out, ATS and tell me what you think. All opinions are welcome!

podcasts.apple.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Got money for war but not for the needy of ear and eye wear in Medicare .

clown world indeed

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

"Let the hate flow through you."
Do you actively look for casts that bash democrats?
If so I would advise that you do not do that.
In no way does that seem healthy. Body and mind

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Are you applauding what democrats have done?

But pretty funny, a democrat complaining about getting slimed in (accurate) coverage, after what you've done for the past 6+ years.

Don't think you'll get very far with that tactic.

edit on 30-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I thought you meant Merrick Garland because he's a bitter nerve 🪀

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Got money for war but not for the needy of ear and eye wear in Medicare .

clown world indeed

Glad you checked it out. Thanks. I think he makes a valid point.
edit on 30-1-2022 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Hate? Don't know what you're talking about. I think both sides are corrupt but I don't hate anyone........
edit on 30-1-2022 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You know, when people say Republicans don't care about you, I feel like it's some sort of underhanded slight.

We don't ask for or expect our Representatives to care about us, I expect them to enact Legislation that I agree with and would give me more financial freedom and less Gov in our lives. Also, to some small extent, action on other issues beyond us that'll prive beneficial.

I can care for myself and others I support. Politics is cold and hard. In my opinion, the GOP understands this and if people want less of them in their lives, but useful action, why not? It leaves them to their own devices so as long as the constituency is satisified.

Politics is dynamic and varied across multiple levels and domains all percieved by the levels of educated and uneducated individuals.
Emotions are used to bully and flatter, knowledge is presented deceivingly, it's on YOU to consume the edible bits and discard the fat.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
In this latest installment of News Views, Garland Nixon bashes Democrats. Almost every thread these days here on ATS seem(s) to bash Democrats in some form or another so this thread should fit right in. Garland makes the point that both parties are corrupt but the difference is that Republicans will tell you that they don't care about you while Democrats will act like they care to your face but then do the opposite behind your back which I agree with.

Anyway, here's the link for Garlan'ds radio show. Check it out, ATS and tell me what you think. All opinions are welcome!

podcasts.apple.com...

I agree too, and ironically a lot of that sentiment has been re-enforced over the decade(s) for me here on ATS. After all much if not all of the Republicans' BS over the years and RINOS have long been documented here on ATS.

If you doubt the official 9/11 narrative and all the reasons for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan? somehow some here believe you are a staunch Republican. I don't believe either side, they both are corrupt the system is corrupt full of corporate and media influence both sides are enriching themselves.

It's like AOC, while I can't stand her politics and her stance on virtually every issue, she is 100% correct on the owning of stock in Congress.

Until money and influence are removed from the system, our government will always be susceptible to extreme graft and corruption. Bothe sides will have plenty that will peddle their status for money

edit on 30-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

No need... it is everywhere... for good reason, and fully deserved.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Republicans don't need to care. They just need to get out of my way. If they enact legislation that does that, then that's why I vote for them.

When Democrats "care", they do it by trying to run my life or take stuff I've worked hard for to give it someone who hasn't worked for it along with a few who might genuinely need it, and the irony there is that often I've already identified smaller groups of folks who were already doing that a lot more efficiently even if on a much less grand scale.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well said. Republicans DON"T care neither do Democrats. The difference is that Republicans will tell you to your face while Democrats tell you behind your back.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: lostbook

podcasts.apple.com...

I agree too, and ironically a lot of that sentiment has been re-enforced over the decade(s) for me here on ATS. After all much if not all of the Republicans' BS over the years and RINOS have long been documented here on ATS.

If you doubt the official 9/11 narrative and all the reasons for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan? somehow some here believe you are a staunch Republican. I don't believe either side, they both are corrupt the system is corrupt full of corporate and media influence both sides are enriching themselves.

It's like AOC, while I can't stand her politics and her stance on virtually every issue, she is 100% correct on the owning of stock in Congress.

Until money and influence are removed from the system, our government will always be susceptible to extreme graft and corruption. Bothe sides will have plenty that will peddle their status for money

People take political sides like they choose their favorite sports team and they put their blinders on for their team. The other side is the enemy.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not that guy. Judges are supposed too be impartial. Statements like these would ruin his career. LOL

new topics

top topics

join