It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resident Alien Season 2 -- nice of ATS to tell me it's already in use, in type 1 font.. o.O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Part one: Do not spoil.
Part two: Do not say "Ugggh" without a reason.
Part three:

It's so blatant it's hilarious. Oh so glad it's back.. Or beak, it you're a cephalopod from a billion miles away

Needed this today..
D.C.s Legends of Tomorrow, needs more woke than an entire Woka Cola factory... But I can dig it.. or it out.. either way..

** why does firefox always squiggle cephalopod for me??? It's right, isn't it? ugh
edit on 27-1-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

** why does firefox always squiggle cephalopod for me??? It's right, isn't it? ugh

You can easily prevent that by right-clicking the word and checking 'Add to Dictionary'.

I just re-watched most of Season 1 a couple days ago, There was one thing I noticed that I didn't realize when I first watched it last year.

Near the end of the season......

↓ SPOILER ALERT ↓

just one little detail...

I wasn't sure why he did it, but when I first watched it last year, I thought it was the Alien Harry who killed the original town Doctor. A couple days ago, I realized that wasn't true, and it was actually the Human Harry who killed the town Doctor. So the Human who the Alien killed (in self-defense) in the beginning of the show, was actually a cold-blooded killer.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
Part one: Do not spoil.
Part two: Do not say "Ugggh" without a reason.
Part three:

It's so blatant it's hilarious. Oh so glad it's back.. Or beak, it you're a cephalopod from a billion miles away

Needed this today..
D.C.s Legends of Tomorrow, needs more woke than an entire Woka Cola factory... But I can dig it.. or it out.. either way..

Doom Patrol > all of CW combined

But until season 4, we have to make do with Peacemaker from James Gunn which is fresh and irreverent and cringe in all the right ways. Episode 5 out today.

FWIW
edit on 27-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

join