It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No masks, no mandates - amidst record infection numbers Denmark lifts all restrictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Be careful. The individual will start posting about their hermetically sealed respirator, and biohazard filter cartridges they can’t produce a data sheet for. Or industry brochure….

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: DupontDeux

I said that this would happen

You also said masks work in spite of many decades of public health science contradicting it.

You have no credibility, nobody is listening to you, and you've been wrong for two years.

Don't pretend to be right now because the entire world has revolted against this madness and governments are giving up the charade.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Juicer66

You want more cases ?
Do more tests .

With upward of 95% False Positives when you crank up the amplification cycles , the results are garbage .
If you crank up the cycles sufficiently you can get 100% False Positives , though you will not have the remotest idea what virus it is signalling , whether it is 'alive' or not , let alone which variant it is .
It is as moronic as Moronic also is .

More tests, more cases, that is true.

But hat is why we take into account the number of tests taken.

You could also - perhaps rightfully, I havn't the insight - argue that the number of amplification cycles is too high and this returns too many positives.

But that, to some extent, does not matter.

What matters is consistency, for all the tests in the world wont change how many people become ill and how many people needs hospitalization.

And it is the strain on hospitals that dictates our cations.

This means that it is the trend that we look for in the figures, not the numbers themselves. The numeric values themselves are not important as such, but the ability to compare the numbers over time are.

So as long as we are consistent in the way tests are taken treated, the numbers and figures remains useful.

edit on 27-1-2022 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Doctors wear masks so they don't spray something into your body cavity or mouth...

Smh at this bs.

Exactly. And we* wear masks for the same reason. To reduce the risk of us spraying - as we talk, cough or sneeze - something into other's people's faces.

Builders wear masks to protect themselves - from breathing in contaminates. In accordance with H&S legislation. Different purpose altogether.

* well, those living in countries where there are still required

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Be careful. The individual will start posting about their hermetically sealed respirator, and biohazard filter cartridges they can’t produce a data sheet for. Or industry brochure….

Yea I've read it all.

Sometimes I wake up crabby and gotta say something, lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Doctors wear masks so they don't spray something into your body cavity or mouth...

Smh at this bs.

Exactly. And we* wear masks for the same reason. To reduce the risk of us spraying - as we talk, cough or sneeze - something into other's people's faces.

Builders wear masks to protect themselves - from breathing in contaminates. In accordance with H&S legislation. Different purpose altogether.

* well, those living in countries where there are still required

You're taking over for his break or what?

After 30 years of wearing a respirator and training people on their use within the industry (last 10 years or so), I have a good idea of their usefulness.

Cloth and paper mask aren't used in construction or trades. At least not for particles of that size.

Masks are useless for the general public at large.

Unless it's for influenza apparently.
edit on 1/27/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Smh at this bs.

Well, yes, and limiting transmission is how it is supposed to help in this case too.

Same as when doctors are wearing masks. When wearing a mask, you own radius of transmission decreases quite a bit which lessens the probability that you infect someone simply by passing them.

The net effect might be negligible, though, as people tend to touch their masks too much and thus instead increase transmission by touch.

Doctors are trained in not touching their masks, everyone else are not.

Also masks demonstrably do not do much to protect yourself against others.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I said that this would happen and I've been proved correct, and it's completely in line with the models from 2020 on which I based my stance.

Along with England removing restrictions this effectively debunks everyone who said that this was a conspiracy to control the population, or that it was a depopulation weapon.

The domino are falling, one by one, and it is all in line with mainstream science as regards pandemic flu.

At this point can you produce birth rate data in both short and long term and can you produce death rates both short and long term?

If you can’t then how the hell can you be right?

For future reference the next time you are right will be the first time.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

That only applies if you're coughing, sneezing, and spraying, not saying.

Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What's therapeutics are they using? The vaccines are ineffective as well as the masks. So it would seem that therapeutics are the only things left to fight Covid with. Monoclonal antibodies and Ivermectin at the first diagnosis of Covid would seem to be the way to go. And multivitamins along with D3 mega doses with zinc as a preventative.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Just sayin.

I'm not sure I understand.

It applies to regular breathing too, but of course the effect becomes greater as the force of the breath increases.

But as I said, the net effect of masks appears to be negligible.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You mean like how when wearing a paper mask last year my breath still fogged up my safety glasses?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
As of February 1st Denmark will remove all restrictions.

Analyzing the numbers it turns out that even though COVID has infected record numbers of Danes and even though number of hospitalized COVID patients have skyrocketed, the number of patients hospitalized BECAUSE of the virus has plummeted.

Let me repeat: While the number of COVID cases has skyrocketed, the number of actual COVID-hospitalizations has plummeted.

And that is why all restrictions will be lifted.

No masks, no mandates - no danger.

Edit:
Or so say the authorities.
Fingers crossed that they are right.

yay! let's all catch it!

gues someone is gonna have to build another hospital or 2 unless we forgot how.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You mean like how when wearing a paper mask last year my breath still fogged up my safety glasses?

Why would you wear a paper mask..?

But yes, still, vertical spread appear to be better than horizontal spread when it comes to limiting radius of transmission.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Just sayin.

I'm not sure I understand.

It applies to regular breathing too, but of course the effect becomes greater as the force of the breath increases.

But as I said, the net effect of masks appears to be negligible.

Agreed the effect is negligible and that's just at a glance.

Wait until the studies about how many respiratory issues the masks caused are done and released.

That should be interesting...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Shrugs…

How airborne is Covid-19? Like cigarette smoke spreading in a room, says expert

www.hindustantimes.com...

Anyway…

PPE is a last resort, and engineering controls are to be used when possible over PPE according to OSHA.

Schools keeping kids in PPE with no efforts to improve controls through ventilation is BS.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Shrugs…

How airborne is Covid-19? Like cigarette smoke spreading in a room, says expert

www.hindustantimes.com...

Anyway…

PPE is a last resort, and engineering controls are to be used when possible over PPE according to OSHA.

Schools keeping kids in PPE with no efforts to improve controls through ventilation is BS.

Exactly.

We don't send people into 5ppm SO2 and hope their mask will filter out the gas. We ventilate the gas.

It's about control...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Wait until the studies about how many respiratory issues the masks caused are done and released.

I haven't heard about such issues but anecdotally.

I don't know how it is where you are, but here you'd automatically be exempt from wearing a mask if it hinders your breathing. No doctors note needed.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I said that this would happen

You also said masks work in spite of many decades of public health science contradicting it.

You have no credibility, nobody is listening to you, and you've been wrong for two years.

Don't pretend to be right now because the entire world has revolted against this madness and governments are giving up the charade.

it sounds even more like a government shill coming out with this.
"See see I told you that the government were trying their best to look after you."

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

S02 is wicked stuff, stay safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join