It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tonga volcano mystery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
More circumstantial evidence that this was not a volcanic eruption at all, but something else, like a nuclear event.

There's nothing about this at all that suggests a nuke.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No real MYSTERY Concentric rings were just shock waves in the atmosphere.

These explosions were heard across the Western Pacific. i heard a recording of one explosion, more powerful than thunder

edit on 26-1-2022 by RIPMH370 because: typo spelling correction

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

More circumstantial evidence that this was not a volcanic eruption at all, but something else, like a nuclear event.

There's nothing about this at all that suggests a nuke.

Well Marvin could have finally gotten his Illudium PEW-36 Explosive Space Modulator, detonated it and found out that it was a dud.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

Tonga was pretty much non compliant with the whole vaccine, mask covid crap, so we are thinking it was a "get compliant or else warning as there wasn't just one but two in short succession. A warning to the whole south Pacific, I can tell you that here in New Zealand we have gone into near lockdown again and anyone who comes into contact with omicron has to self isolate for 24 days, we can only wear a certain type of imported mask when working in the public sector and kids at school now have to wear them, talk about overkill, all since the Tongan explosion.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Except how it looks from space with the shock waves that look just like a nuclear explosion.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Shock waves are shock waves no matter what causes them. The shock wave from a stick of dynamite looks the same as a nuclear explosion, just smaller in scale. The same with a steam explosion. Anybody remember the fertilizer explosion in Lebanon a while back? Same thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

LOL, that wasn't a fertilizer explosion in Beirut, and Bill Clinton actually DID have sexual relations with that woman.

Are you trying to convince me that a stick of dynamite provides the same energy as an equivalent amount of C4?

That nuclear energy is no different than High Explosive energy? Are you really? I'm laughing out loud.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Are you trying to convince me that a stick of dynamite provides the same energy as an equivalent amount of C4?

That nuclear energy is no different than High Explosive energy? Are you really? I'm laughing out loud.

What part of "smaller in scale" didn't you understand?

An explosion is an explosion. It doesn't matter what caused it. An explosion is a rapid expansion of gasses due to an energy source. That source can be nuclear, chemical or physical. The only difference is the source of the energy and the size of the explosion that it creates.

A high explosive's gasses exceed the speed of sound. (dynamite, C4, in some cases gunpowder) A low explosive's gasses don't in most situations.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

We'll just have to agree to disagree Jim. Maybe it was just a volcano, maybe it wasn't. Ditto at Beirut.

My guess is that it was nuclear, and there's no doubt Beirut was from Tel Aviv, with love.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Disagree with what? The properties of explosions are just Physics. I'm not arguing about the cause. I do know that it would be impossible for the Tonga blast to have been manmade even with a nuke. The most accurate thing in the movie Armageddon was the NASA scientist explaining about the firecracker in the hand. The same applies to Tonga.

Lebanon on the other hand, Israel has nothing that size in their inventory. Yes I know that Israel has nukes. If they WERE going to blow something up, I'm pretty sure that it would be something useful. Either way, there would be radiation traces that could be detected and there aren't.

Could they have detonated the fertilizer in Lebanon, it's possible. It's hard to get big bang out of stull like that. I had a strip mine blaster tell me that the Oklahoma City bomb was a "fizzle". For the amount of material, it should have had three times the power. This was from a guy who plans those big chain explosions you see in strip mines, so I kind of believed him.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I'm guessing you are one of those who think the WTC towers came down from jetfuel fires burning office furnishings.

And dismiss the vast evidence showing nuclear events.

Not trying to derail the thread, but comparing dynamite explosions to nuclear explosions is just a bit too far for me.

Peace out, scout.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Not trying to derail the thread, but comparing dynamite explosions to nuclear explosions is just a bit too far for me.

You do realize that nuclear weapons are literally measured in terms of TNT, correct? And that some of the largest, intentional non-nuclear detonations (Operations Blowdown, Sailor Hat) in human history were TNT or high explosive as part of nuclear testing scenarios and calibrations?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Not this bullsh*t again.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Shock waves are shock waves no matter what causes them. The shock wave from a stick of dynamite looks the same as a nuclear explosion, just smaller in scale. The same with a steam explosion. Anybody remember the fertilizer explosion in Lebanon a while back? Same thing.

Exactly, any explosion creates shock waves, a 10mt explosion creates a big shockwave.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm guessing you are one of those who think the WTC towers came down from jetfuel fires burning office furnishings.

And dismiss the vast evidence showing nuclear events.

Peace out, scout.

Lol, I suspect JIMC5499 just uses common sense, when figuring out what happened.

You must not understand how big explosions are rated, they are directly compared to TNT. 1 kt = 1,000 tons of TNT 1 mt = 1,000,000 tons of TNT

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Watch the "San Francisco Freeway Fire" episode and then come back and talk to me. Steel heated to it's failure point by a fuel fire.

www.sciencechannel.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Yes, I did realize that, just as I realize that internal combustion engines are rated in horsepower even though horses are not involved. Not sure of your point commander.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

If you understand that, why is the comparison "a bit too far" for you to understand? I had no point other than trying to understand your logic (or lack thereof).
edit on 1/30/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
August 3, 2022

The TONGA volcano explosion placed 10% more water in Earth's atmosphere.

Global Climate Change is occurring, as a result.

New Findings Here: www.foxnews.com...

Fascinating.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is insane if its true

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join