It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Marine Traffic realtime map LINK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So new link to observe what is happening around the World.
MARINE TRAFFIC

As things are heating up in World Stage there are some intresting spots on the map to explore. Black Sea map and one spot near Öland island in Sweden as there are two Russian ships Kalun and Fortuna which has sailed up and down since January 13th since they left Kalingrad. Sweden has asked what they are doing near them and when they are leaving.

What is really stunning how many ships there are atm. You can limit results by ship type etc.

Have fun

edit on 22-1-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
These sites are really interesting. I got a massive chuck up when I was at a Royal Navy establishment and introduced this as a way to track our Sea Boats. The Coast Guard radio had failed and the Commodore was so pleased I thought he was going to kiss me.

a reply to: dollukka

edit on 22-1-2022 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

That is so cool story. We love internet and what we can find there. I wish some real time satellite images of Earth could be free and not on purchase only by media.. maybe one day.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hope so too. Perhaps someday somebody might do something on the internet that's doesn't involve registration, subscription and seeing loads of ads for stuff you're not remotely interested in.

a reply to: dollukka

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sweet. Cool site link to bookmark.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I use the app version, have done for a while. Does what it says on the tin! 👍

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I use it to see where the Space x boosters are landing, Pretty easy to figure out.

top topics

join