It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHS Vaccine Mandate Protest London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Our long-suffering police have Covid infested uniforms thrown at them while they protect villainous puppets.
Sometimes I think I got off the bus at the wrong planet.

. . . more than 70,000 NHS works could face mass sacking for failing to meet the governments mandatory Covid vaccine requirement.

www.mylondon.news...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I thought the UK had begun returning to normal.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The masks and jumping aside are still common here. A few people are ill.

Normal isn't an appropriate condition for the worldwide economic reset/cull.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This cannot be real-the cops aren't beating the protestors up../sarc

I was surprised to see this protest was covered by the BBC
www.bbc.co.uk...

But honestly more surprised these NHS workers were not painted as "Anti Vax"in the article.

SO-every other protest against mandatory vaccines have been deemed anti vaxxers by the BBC (if the protests were mentioned at all).
But when the NHS protest mandated vaccines there is no mention of the poisionous anti vax term.

I am guessing the BBC's behavioural manipulation unit deemed it a bad idea to use that term to describe NHS workers for fear of turning the masses against them,as the masses have been primed to hate anyone who expresses diagreement with vaccine mandates.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I dunno about England , but the Aussies are in a Fight for their Very Lives Against the Tyranny taking Over the British Commonwealth . It's about to get Real Ugly..............

banned.video...

edit on 22-1-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

For an organisation that's already facing a staffing crisis it ludicrous to threaten the jobs of 70,000 dedicated NHS workers because they choose freedom of choice over compulsion , mandated vaccination is wrong and not acceptable in a free society , I support the NHS.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My missus is a nurse and was admitted to hospital today. Fully vaxxed but I'm not. She tested positive about 2 weeks ago then went back to work Monday.
Initially they thought it was a blood clot in her lung, but after a few hours in they are now saying it's something to do with her heart.
I can't question them thoroughly obviously because they won't let me in the hospital (Unclean).

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
is all they have to do is all stand their ground.

Worked in Canada with the Truckers and health workers.

Feds make last-minute reversal on vaccine mandate for truckers

COVID-19: Quebec drops vaccination mandate for health-care workers

Just don't take the jab, it is supposedly only given if you give informed consent.

Quebec is backtracking on its enforced COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health-care workers, government officials announced Wednesday.

After pushing back its deadline multiple times, Health Minister Christian Dubé said the province will abandon the measure altogether, as the health-care network can’t afford to lose the thousands of non-vaccinated employees.

The loss of unvaccinated staff would have had a “devastating effect on the system,” according to the health ministry.

Hang in and stand together.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Great post gortex! welcome to the clown reality of it...

new topics

top topics

join