It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hong Kong news

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Seems this might come true in February .
Around February 4th one may not enter restaurants in HK unless vaccinated. I don't have info on where this came from, only forwarded to me at the moment.

Isn't this happening in many places in America also?

Instead of calling it ' Martial Law " maybe we should start calling it " Marital Law ", you know the law that says you are now married to your government.

Well, I talked about MiM's Street Talk for May this year, but really, what is going to take place. One thing for sure is it will happen over time. Last time it was May till January this year so far.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Looks like HK is following the WEF implantation of the passport system. If they do this in HK their businesses will be hurting it wont happen right away, it will start slowly.

edit on 17-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Looks like HK is following the WEF implantation of the passport system. If they do this in HK their businesses will be hurting it wont happen right away, it will start slowly.

Can you imagine if this happens in the wet markets in Hong Kong. This is like a gathering place on the weekends even for all the foreign nationals there.

I have no idea what is up, but I do know a little about travel restrictions, its for real. I was cross cycling Japan last year when the put up travel restrictions. NOT GOOD I tell ya.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I still do not get why these people still think that a vaccination will make any difference????

The crap does not work against Omicron.

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Israel is already admitting it. The only reason for the massive vaccination is possibility one thing. The existence of covid passport system's being implanted everywhere.

The crap does not work against Omicron.

If you go to times of Israel they make zero mentions of flu/cold season which is the season we are in.

Its sad what's happening in Israel with these passport system.And fining people for being vaccinated ? with a vax with no long term?

edit on 18-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It's not really out in the public yet, but Kate Brownshirt is planning to make folks show their papers here in Oregon.

Earlier, I read in the news that Hawaii is not going to let any unvaccinated tourists in.

I'm sure there are other states also looking into restrictions.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

After Dec 2021 i wonder how the businesses must be doing.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Whoever is in charge of this they have no idea what they are doing. They are ignoring that even vaccinated are being hospitalized.

I know someone who had being hospitalized with a heart issue they had their booster recently and didn't test positive for covid.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It's not really out in the public yet, but Kate Brownshirt is planning to make folks show their papers here in Oregon.

Earlier, I read in the news that Hawaii is not going to let any unvaccinated tourists in.

I'm sure there are other states also looking into restrictions.

I hope this doesn't happen to Okinawa. Was there in August. No foreign tourist. In Naha, other then a few military personal, I was the foreigner around downtown Naha. And the place was really hurting financially.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

No one wants to spend 10 days in quarantine to visit Japan, including Japanese nationals like my wife.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Whoever is in charge of this they have no idea what they are doing..

Of course they do. Read "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" and apply it on a global scale.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Thanks, should be a good read tonight when it snows.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I still do not get why these people still think that a vaccination will make any difference????

You know it is not about the vaccines, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I sent you a PM with a link. Thought you might make a thread from it. Check it out.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
You know you have a problem when… it’s harder to get dinner in a Resturaunt then it is to illegally cross a border into a foreign country.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I sent you a PM with a link. Thought you might make a thread from it. Check it out.[/quote

]

Fine I'll check it out. I lost the ability to use my right arm so very difficult at the moment . It what happens when one get my age. You lose power in the shoulder for about 3 to 4 months then the shoulder heals itself. Kind of like sciatica.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

i think if you look you will find this is the case in most countries now, most especially Asian countries. i know a vax pass to eat in at restaurants has been in place for at least a couple months in the Philippines. although you can still get takeout without. and i believe it just started this week, if not then last week, you can not use public transport at all without a vax pass. although there is an exception for going to get essential needs such as the grocery store,pharmacy, doctors and hospitals, and obviously to get vaccinated. even to go into malls now you have to show your vax pass.

again in the Philippines, for months you can't go to government buildings/offices, such as immigration offices without a vax pass. in other words you have to be vaccinated to get a visa extension, or just to get clearance to leave the country as a foreigner (once in country i believe it is six weeks they do things like a criminal background check, to allow you to leave the country). so all in all if you are not a citizen of the Philippines, you really have no choice but to be fully vaccinated, can't stay without it, can't leave without it. and i do believe as being "public transit", you also need a vaxpass to get on an airplane, i know you do for local flying, not sure about international flights, but i bet you do.

besides you need "proof of full vaccination" to pretty much get into any country, including countries where you have a layover, or switching aircraft at. now some countries may not require a vax pass for citizens/permanent residents to get in, but taking Canada as an example once you land in Canada, if you are not fully vaccinated, for i believe it is at least 16 days before travel, you are banned from using public transit until after you have quarantined, and that includes a connecting flight to elsewhere in Canada. so if you are not vaccinated, with documentation (in English or French only), you get to quarantine where you land, and last i heard they were using hotels close to the airport and charging a fortune to do so, like close to if not $300 or $400 a day, from news stories about if a few months back, and i doubt that has changed. and it appears all flights routes from the west, such as from Asia, get to land in BC, where you get stuck. or from the east such as from Europe one of the more eastern airports, or perhaps Toronto.

and of course traveling to Canada, even as a citizen, requires preregistration (and won't even let you sign up until 72 hours before you leave the last country before Canada. wich ironically is the maximum time allowed for getting the needed covid test done, ironically with such tests taking at least 3 days, or say 72 hours, to get results, unless you pay a lot more in which case, you might be able to get results the next day), on their special government website/phone app "ArriveCAN". and even if fully vaccinated, and they are "satisfied"with your quarantine plan (just in case you end up sick apparently, freaking confusing government website), you may not have to quarantine (the government website is rather confusing about it all), unless they decide to test you (not everyone? again rather unclear but seems to be supposedly random, unless they think you are sick, likely through using those heat cameras the got years ago after the SARS scare, but can still travel on until you get your test results) and have to monitor for 14 days days after arrival, that is if you don't actually have to still quarantine?? (i really hate that government website, which is instructions for being allowed to fly into Canada the ArriveCAN website/phone app, thing you have to preregister with, can you tell, i'm frustrated by it all?).

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
You know you have a problem when… it’s harder to get dinner in a Resturaunt then it is to illegally cross a border into a foreign country.

you know it's a problem when it's far easier to enter a country illegally, and be allowed to stay, then to jump through all the hoops and insanity to legally get into the country, even as a citizen of that country. (read the end of my above comment).

even saw a news story about a week ago, where a lady who had been in the US, misunderstood the requirements to get back into Canada. and i can tell you from using the government website for "coming to Canada", that i can completely understand why she misunderstood, since there is so much completely confusing info and having you jump all over the site, easily completely missing important information. and in the end after they told her that she could just "pay the fine", and go on, without telling her how much that would cost, ended up getting her fined for just under $10,000, as a citizen, trying to enter her own country legally. which should be no more than show your passport, and be waved through, maybe even having to quarantine at home for a couple weeks. none of this ArriveCAN BS.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

i think if you look you will find this is the case in most countries now, most especially Asian countries. i know a vax pass to eat in at restaurants has been in place for at least a couple months in the Philippines. although you can still get takeout without. and i believe it just started this week, if not then last week, you can not use public transport at all without a vax pass. although there is an exception for going to get essential needs such as the grocery store,pharmacy, doctors and hospitals, and obviously to get vaccinated. even to go into malls now you have to show your vax pass.

again in the Philippines, for months you can't go to government buildings/offices, such as immigration offices without a vax pass. in other words you have to be vaccinated to get a visa extension, or just to get clearance to leave the country as a foreigner (once in country i believe it is six weeks they do things like a criminal background check, to allow you to leave the country). so all in all if you are not a citizen of the Philippines, you really have no choice but to be fully vaccinated, can't stay without it, can't leave without it. and i do believe as being "public transit", you also need a vaxpass to get on an airplane, i know you do for local flying, not sure about international flights, but i bet you do.

besides you need "proof of full vaccination" to pretty much get into any country, including countries where you have a layover, or switching aircraft at. now some countries may not require a vax pass for citizens/permanent residents to get in, but taking Canada as an example once you land in Canada, if you are not fully vaccinated, for i believe it is at least 16 days before travel, you are banned from using public transit until after you have quarantined, and that includes a connecting flight to elsewhere in Canada. so if you are not vaccinated, with documentation (in English or French only), you get to quarantine where you land, and last i heard they were using hotels close to the airport and charging a fortune to do so, like close to if not $300 or $400 a day, from news stories about if a few months back, and i doubt that has changed. and it appears all flights routes from the west, such as from Asia, get to land in BC, where you get stuck. or from the east such as from Europe one of the more eastern airports, or perhaps Toronto.

and of course traveling to Canada, even as a citizen, requires preregistration (and won't even let you sign up until 72 hours before you leave the last country before Canada. wich ironically is the maximum time allowed for getting the needed covid test done, ironically with such tests taking at least 3 days, or say 72 hours, to get results, unless you pay a lot more in which case, you might be able to get results the next day), on their special government website/phone app "ArriveCAN". and even if fully vaccinated, and they are "satisfied"with your quarantine plan (just in case you end up sick apparently, freaking confusing government website), you may not have to quarantine (the government website is rather confusing about it all), unless they decide to test you (not everyone? again rather unclear but seems to be supposedly random, unless they think you are sick, likely through using those heat cameras the got years ago after the SARS scare, but can still travel on until you get your test results) and have to monitor for 14 days days after arrival, that is if you don't actually have to still quarantine?? (i really hate that government website, which is instructions for being allowed to fly into Canada the ArriveCAN website/phone app, thing you have to preregister with, can you tell, i'm frustrated by it all?).

There are so many sad stories about Philippine people stranded in the Philippines that have trouble with visas to get back into Japan to be with family. Every story is different in this case, but here in town the married to Japanese men are too afraid now to visit their homeland. Actually me too. Afraid to visit my homeland. I don't know what all this is going to come down to other then we will just have to be vaccinated with papers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join