It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Supreme Court Puts Hold on Inspection of Voting Machines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: JIMC5499

Mike Pillow must be biting down.

Keep rooting on fascism and don’t be surprised when you have it 100 percent but that’s why you’re here right ? To make sure we have fascism ??? I’ve never heard a comment come from you that supported freedom . Why is that ? Do you not like freedom ? Rhetorical obviously we already know

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: network dude

to have so much opposition to verification of the most secure election in the history of man, it sure makes folks like me think there may be something to all the fraud claim. If there is nothing wrong, then there should be nothing wrong with looking.

But imagine if there really was fraud. Imagine if it was just like what folks screamed about. Dominion voting machines switching votes, coupled with fraudulent ballots. The big lie narrative, and the lawsuits would crumble, and the biggest complaint Trump had would be validated. Jan 6 would have been a totally different story, and so many who are totally certain they know all the facts would be forced to realize they were totally wrong.

The ramifications might be just too large to be contained.

Imagine you'd been accused of a sex crime and you alleged victim demand that you hand your phone over to a PI that they'd hired, you'd resist too.

I'd want to prove my innocence any way possible.

eta:
by refusing anything, it would make me look guilty.

So, you would willing hand your phone over to someone hired by the person making the accusations?

It's up to the person making the accusations to present evidence against you, they can't simply demand that you give them everything so that they can look through it to find the evidence. For example the police need evidence in order to get a warrant. They cannot get the warrant to go on a fishing expedition for evidence that might exist.

In the case of the voting machines they need evidence of fraud before they can get the machines to confirm it.

Plus if those machines are opened up they will have to be destroyed because the chain of custody has been broken.

and where might this evidence of fraud exist? what I think is it's in two possible places. And by not looking at either, you are guaranteed not to find it. But by blocking access to that data, you will have to accept the other side of the coin, being that you look like you are trying to hide something.

I only hope the blind stupidity comes to an end, and American's realize that OUR elections require OUR verification if WE decide it's needed.

US law is clear, no fishing expeditions. Its one of the most important legal protections you have.

You need to demonstrate that there was fraud before you can gain access to the machines to show how it was done.

I can't just demand to see all your guns on the off chance that one was used in a murder at some time.

There’s fraud everywhere . It’s time to open the machines up and look And arrest anyone guilty of a crime .

Why are you on here if you’re not after the truth ??????????? What other reason would you be on here ?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Where is your tangible evidence of any real fraud?

That's right nowhere to be found in any sorts of meaningful manner.

How many cases have been tossed out of court that Trump and others filed supporting this nonsensical garbage?

I think you may find that's 63 and counting.

You don't have fascism, you have democracy, you just canny handle being butthurt coz your side lost.

Simple as that really.

Have a nice day. x
edit on 17-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

to have so much opposition to verification of the most secure election in the history of man, it sure makes folks like me think there may be something to all the fraud claim. If there is nothing wrong, then there should be nothing wrong with looking.

But imagine if there really was fraud. Imagine if it was just like what folks screamed about. Dominion voting machines switching votes, coupled with fraudulent ballots. The big lie narrative, and the lawsuits would crumble, and the biggest complaint Trump had would be validated. Jan 6 would have been a totally different story, and so many who are totally certain they know all the facts would be forced to realize they were totally wrong.

The ramifications might be just too large to be contained.

Imagine you'd been accused of a sex crime and you alleged victim demand that you hand your phone over to a PI that they'd hired, you'd resist too.

I'd want to prove my innocence any way possible.

eta:
by refusing anything, it would make me look guilty.

So, you would willing hand your phone over to someone hired by the person making the accusations?

It's up to the person making the accusations to present evidence against you, they can't simply demand that you give them everything so that they can look through it to find the evidence. For example the police need evidence in order to get a warrant. They cannot get the warrant to go on a fishing expedition for evidence that might exist.

In the case of the voting machines they need evidence of fraud before they can get the machines to confirm it.

Plus if those machines are opened up they will have to be destroyed because the chain of custody has been broken.

and where might this evidence of fraud exist? what I think is it's in two possible places. And by not looking at either, you are guaranteed not to find it. But by blocking access to that data, you will have to accept the other side of the coin, being that you look like you are trying to hide something.

I only hope the blind stupidity comes to an end, and American's realize that OUR elections require OUR verification if WE decide it's needed.

US law is clear, no fishing expeditions. Its one of the most important legal protections you have.

You need to demonstrate that there was fraud before you can gain access to the machines to show how it was done.

I can't just demand to see all your guns on the off chance that one was used in a murder at some time.

There’s fraud everywhere . It’s time to open the machines up and look And arrest anyone guilty of a crime .

Why are you on here if you’re not after the truth ??????????? What other reason would you be on here ?

newton's third law. Yin vs. yang. I'd hate to be the guy promoting the antithesis of freedom, but some folks are good at it, and present reasons for believing as you do. How would you know how wonderful a nice day felt without having a really sh!tty day to compare it to?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

How many cases have been tossed out of court that Trump and others filed supporting this nonsensical garbage?

You don't have fascism, you have democracy, you just canny handle being butthurt coz your side lost.

Simple as that really.

Have a nice day. x

And none will ever be found as long as looking for it, is forbidden. But ignore that part, just rail on about fairness and equity.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Difference between being "forbidden" and "flung out of court".

63 times no less and even by judges appointed by Trump or so I'm lead to believe.

Your courts are as fair and equal as you are going to get like it or lump it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Simple as that really.

Have a nice day. x

What evidence is needed for a County Government to review an election that it is responsible for?

No cases were tossed out of Court, because they NEVER got into Court. Every one was never given a chance because of procedure issues. A "procedure issue" can be anything a Court wants it to be.

My personal favorite is a Federal Court determining that an 18 to 20 year old being unable to own a handgun is a violation of their Second Amendment right. A higher Federal Court stayed the decision. The US Supreme Court declined to hear the case because both people who brought it had turned 21 and it no longer applied to them. It didn't matter that there are millions effected by this, the Court just didn't want to hear the case.

How about knowing what you are talking about before shooting your mouth off with Liberal talking points?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Aye the courts are wrong and all the right-wing lunatics praying for rapture and civil war are correct.

Show some evidence to someone that counts and I'm sure they will entertain you, that's if its of the tangible sorts.

Which somehow we all know it wont be.

How about simply getting on with your life and accepting the will of the people?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Never said that the Courts are wrong. They just don't want to hear the cases. To me that says something. Why not hear the cases? If everything is on the up and up, it should be a slam dunk and would remove all doubt. Yet they bent over backwards to find a reason NOT to hear the cases. Why? Don't say "no evidence", it doesn't work because the Courts never had any evidence presented to them.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Aye the courts are wrong and all the right-wing lunatics praying for rapture and civil war are correct.

Show some evidence to someone that counts and I'm sure they will entertain you, that's if its of the tangible sorts.

Which somehow we all know it wont be.

How about simply getting on with your life and accepting the will of the people?

Ah the equivalent of "everyone who doesn't agree with me is literally Hitler". Well played. You are a mental giant.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Never said that the Courts are wrong. They just don't want to hear the cases. To me that says something. Why not hear the cases? If everything is on the up and up, it should be a slam dunk and would remove all doubt. Yet they bent over backwards to find a reason NOT to hear the cases. Why? Don't say "no evidence", it doesn't work because the Courts never had any evidence presented to them.

Where I come from............it's called shirking responsibility, avoiding doing their duty.

Knowing a decision is going to upset one party or another. maybe even a third party, so result is no decision at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

State Supreme Court Puts Hold On GOP Inspection Of Fulton County Voting Machines
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

This is interesting to me in two ways. One is that if the 2020 Presidential Election was as accurate is it is claimed to be, why all of the resistance to the inspection? The second is the way the article is written.

Both the Wolf Administration and Dominion are fighting hard to prevent this inspection.

Dominion Voting Systems, which provided the equipment to Fulton County in 2020′s election, has been at the center of some of the most feverish conspiracy theories about Trump’s loss.

After it found out about the proposed inspection, it demanded the return of the leased equipment from Fulton County and said that any inspection by an entity that is not federally accredited is in breach of their contract.

Why is Dominion so afraid of an inspection?

The high court decision came hours after a state judge rejected attempts by Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration to block the inspection

If the election was accurate, it seems to me that the Wolf Administration would welcome an inspection. If they are fighting this hard to deny one, what is it that they are afraid that might be found?

To me the amount of bias in this article is incredible. There is no author listed only an attribution to the Associated Press.

former President Donald Trump’s baseless claims about fraud in the 2020 election he lost

The undertaking comes after Republicans carried out a partisan and widely discredited “audit” in Arizona’s most heavily populated county and Trump and his allies have pressured allies in battleground states he lost to seek out fraud to validate their conspiracy theories.

Then the article goes into the "costs to the taxpayers from the Republicans who want the inspection" while nothing is mentioned about the costs to the taxpayers from the Wolf Administration in fighting it.

It's public record that Dominion acquired Premier technology in 2010 after Diebold decommissioned their self service election interfaces because of controversy much like we are seeing today.

This test demonstrated that Diebold Election Systems made misrepresentations to Secretaries of State across the nation when the company claimed votes could not be changed on the memory card, the credit card-sized ballot box used by computerized voting machines. More seriously Diebold Election Systems claimed in writing to state election officials that the Diebold memory cards did not contain any executable code. In fact the memory cards did contain executable code - likened to 'a living thing' inside the cards - and it was this executable code that hacking expert, Harri Hursti, used to defraud the Diebold voting system.

"Harri Hursti's attack does work: Mr. Hursti's attack on the AV-OS is definitely real. He was indeed able to change the election results by doing nothing more than modifying the contents of a memory card. He needed no passwords, no cryptographic keys, and no access to any other part of the voting system, including the GEMS election management server."

A spokesman for DES said it was similar to "leaving your car unlocked, with the windows down and keys left in the ignition and then acting surprised when your car is stolen."

edit on 17-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hell, he should be chomping at the bit for the inspection to proceed. If he's right there's nothing wrong and we're all idiots. He doesn't understand that his attitude is actually making my argument for me. That's what isn't being understood here. If there is nothing to find, why is the inspection being fought so hard?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

State Supreme Court Puts Hold On GOP Inspection Of Fulton County Voting Machines
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

This is interesting to me in two ways. One is that if the 2020 Presidential Election was as accurate is it is claimed to be, why all of the resistance to the inspection? The second is the way the article is written.

Both the Wolf Administration and Dominion are fighting hard to prevent this inspection.

Dominion Voting Systems, which provided the equipment to Fulton County in 2020′s election, has been at the center of some of the most feverish conspiracy theories about Trump’s loss.

After it found out about the proposed inspection, it demanded the return of the leased equipment from Fulton County and said that any inspection by an entity that is not federally accredited is in breach of their contract.

Why is Dominion so afraid of an inspection?

The high court decision came hours after a state judge rejected attempts by Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration to block the inspection

If the election was accurate, it seems to me that the Wolf Administration would welcome an inspection. If they are fighting this hard to deny one, what is it that they are afraid that might be found?

To me the amount of bias in this article is incredible. There is no author listed only an attribution to the Associated Press.

former President Donald Trump’s baseless claims about fraud in the 2020 election he lost

The undertaking comes after Republicans carried out a partisan and widely discredited “audit” in Arizona’s most heavily populated county and Trump and his allies have pressured allies in battleground states he lost to seek out fraud to validate their conspiracy theories.

Then the article goes into the "costs to the taxpayers from the Republicans who want the inspection" while nothing is mentioned about the costs to the taxpayers from the Wolf Administration in fighting it.

If the chain of custody is broken or the machines are opened up by anyone else then they have to be destroyed in case they were tampered with at that time.

Millions of dollars would be lost

This is rubbish. There is a process to certify and as long as that process is done again, via regression testing then all is well. If you are claiming that they are unable to do that, then you are exposing that they have a fundamentally flawed certification process that wasn't done in the first place .

This is done all the time in complex software/hardware systems and must be repeatable even after nefarious cyber penetration.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The whole "chain of custody" and "decertifying" of the election machines is a farce. The idea is to prevent inspections like the one that Fulton County wants to do. They are trying to scare people away by saying that it will cost the County millions of dollars. What is being missed is that the machines have to be recertified before each election and that the State Secretary of State (part of the Wolf Administration) won't allow any machine that has been inspected to be recertified, even though there's nothing WRONG with the machine.
edit on 17-1-2022 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Simple as that really.

Have a nice day. x

As sure as you think you are, I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't support an investigation. Unless, of course, you're not sure at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I would support an investigation if there was reason to investigate.

As to being sure, the courts are sure, have been 63 times in a row.

You don't tear down a democracy just because Trump don't like to lose, that's just silly.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Nobody is talking about tearing down democracy, just updating the system to close a few extremely suspicious loopholes.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

I would support an investigation if there was reason to investigate.

As to being sure, the courts are sure, have been 63 times in a row.

You don't tear down a democracy just because Trump don't like to lose, that's just silly.

Your ignorance is strong or you are choosing to be an idiot. The only thing the Courts are sure about is that they don't want to hear a case on this subject. That's it. As of this moment, there isn't an investigation. The County wants an INSPECTION of it's voting machines.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Your ignorance is just ignorance.

Plain and simple really.

Courts say "No".

The end.

Next.
edit on 18-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join