It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Calendar 9/6/2022 (Update)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Divine Providence.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This whole thing reads lik a bot making posts

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

A bot would make more sense!

But having said that, what would ATS be without these wacky threads? A duller place and you just know that one day one of these things will end up being right 🤪

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

I think you may find the Younger Dryas impact hypothesis was theorised to have been caused by a comet as opposed to and asteroid.

As to the name "Clovis" kind of being similar to "COVID" whats your point?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yea I know. They forgot to use Crop Circles. How can it be complete without those? Seeing that their attention to detail is the same that made the ancient architectures. Especially since they are made of what they talked about.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That would prove my point. A comet hitting the planet would make it so that area of space would be littered with asteroids from its tail since a comets tail is 10 million miles long. The earth would be passing thru it again. Going thru smaller asteroids then larger ones. The government and NASA know what’s happening so they put words that can be associated together easily as a sort of warning but on the DL. They don’t want mass panic but the intelligent ones who figure it out will be able to get to safe place.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Clovis means king with Crown.
Covid is described as a Crown.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Says the bot about the post

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

www.familytree.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Gregorian to Julian for Mayan Calendar = 9/6/2022 (the creation date to julian was the proof, also the solution)

1260d.com...

12/21/2012 ............the final position is "1915 or 9/6"............9/6/2022
(those inscribed stones, point out the difference between Julian and Gregorian, as the difference increases, it also, equals the projection for planet jupiter's sun, from the earth's sun center)

Simplified***************

www.mayan-calendar.com...

Jupiter Effect October 1982 + 40 Years to = 2022 A.D.
9/6/2022 to 10/15/2022 = 40 Days

9/6/2022 = Our Prophecy for the End of Mayan Calendar, matching the inscribed roman stones in this segment/argument.

Everything will be Resolved Soon (that includes the son of man's soulmate and wives, spaceship, and corresponding accomodation for god's mercies for a great multitude)
edit on 17-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

A bot would make more sense!

But having said that, what would ATS be without these wacky threads? A duller place and you just know that one day one of these things will end up being right 🤪

It wouldnt be ATS and i wouldnt change a thing!

These threads keep me reading!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

Says the bot about the post

LoL i been around far too long to be a bot pard lol and most of the old members know im real from the old radio show we use to have

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well you may want to read a little more. Probably not listen to the original thread. But understanding the precession will show what the government has been saying in code. Precession is considered to be half light and and half dark. It’s also divided into 4 parts- the seasons. The age of Aquarius is in the part of the precession called Dark Winter. How many times have you heard that said in the last year? It’s opposite of Leo which is the age of Christ making it the Anti-Christ. Far too many similarities happening here. But I’m just here as a witness.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Intelligent people know the difference between a comet and an asteroid.

They also understand astrology and numerology are a load of tripe.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well this is astronomy and mathematics.Their edifice of truths stands unshakable and inexpugnable  to all the weapons of doubting cynicism. Comets and Asteroids both hit planet. So there’s not much difference. One is metal and rock, the other is rock, dust and ice.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And a mixture and collection of quite a few other concepts.

You cant hide behind science and mathematics whilst mixing it with pseudoscientific nonsense, mysticism and legend and call anything other than mere conjecture im afraid.
edit on 18-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

Well you may want to read a little more. Probably not listen to the original thread. But understanding the precession will show what the government has been saying in code. Precession is considered to be half light and and half dark. It’s also divided into 4 parts- the seasons. The age of Aquarius is in the part of the precession called Dark Winter. How many times have you heard that said in the last year? It’s opposite of Leo which is the age of Christ making it the Anti-Christ. Far too many similarities happening here. But I’m just here as a witness.

(Thinking)

ancientworldblog.blogspot.com...

therealmayanprophecies.com...

(Previous Reply)
1. Gregorian to Julian Mayan Calendar Creation and End Dates......this Gregorian is for Earth......Julian is for Jupiter.....the Deviation from the Gregorian to Julian Calendar, makes 9/6/2022 Authentic (the julian day and month for the mayan calendar, with equal distant (halley's Comet) spacing from 2100 A.D. when the Gregorian to Julian Calendar, reaches 14 Days of Difference)

2. Tropical Zodiac to Sidreal Zodiac.........from Cancer to Leo...........involves the same Gregorian to Julian Creation End Dates for the Mayan Calendar

3. ********************* the Vernal Equinox (now in SEPTEMBER MONTH) was referenced against Planet Earth, At the Mayan Creation Date of 8/11/3114 B.C.
********************* the Vernal Equinox is referenced to Planet Jupiter (in SEPTEMBER MONTH)
instead of 41 B.C. (significant Gregorian to Julian Marker), or instead of 41 A.D. (significant mayan calendar first A.D. date)............we use "40.4 A.D." IN THE illustration above................that is about for the 12th Baktun that begins in 1618...............404 Years to 2022 A.D.

(Thinking Previous Reply Summary...........1.Gregorian to Julian...2. Tropical to Sidreal Zodiac...3.Vernal Equinox (September) Observation)
(Thinking)
(Reply Completed/Thinking)

www.greatdreams.com...
www.jupitersdance.com...

(404 Years from the Beginning of the 12th Baktun in 1618 (2022 A.D.))
(78 Years from the 14th Day Division in Accuracy from the Gregorian and Julian Calendars in 2100 A.D.)
(52 Days from 9/6/2022 to 10/28/2022) (Solar Days instead of years))

(Carl Johan Calleman............"10/28" is correct, the year is wrong, the reference is against planet jupiter not earth)

(The Wow Signal is 45 years from 2022 A.D..............we said this was important with some Roman Prophecies..........this is also a figure for the gregorian to julian deviation as was said, and in daniel's prophecy 1290-1335 = 45)

www.jupitersdance.com...

(we stated at the beginning of this discussion...............that we believed in legal evidences...............there are colleges and universities in mental illness, like all those christian and other religious places in mental illness............the subject of this pertains to the mayan calendar.............but remember this.............God will expend so much energy in giving mankind suicide, in its war with the testimony of moses, and then do nothing, humanity will just die, according to the cyclical actions of this earth, and humanity genetic decay.............at the same time............the son of man is more valuable then humanity in god's eyes, and he will be given his soulmate and family)

(we don't believe another statement about nostradamus is profitable, because, humanity or anything living or dead or half dead leftover in the earth is no threat to moses or his testimony, but, humanity will die as a sin offering for god's glory and souls will be saved out of this cesspool) (we will talk again soon)
edit on 18-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And a mixture and collection of quite a few other concepts.

You cant hide behind science and mathematics whilst mixing it with pseudoscientific nonsense, mysticism and legend and call anything other than mere conjecture im afraid.

Shepard's Monument
(some of them believe that at the end of time, they will be resurrected alongside Moses............or Moses is involved in their election process............so they are motivated to assume the burden of accuracy)

Earth Sun and Jupiter Sun were originally twin suns, like Sirius A+B, Binary Stars
2040 for Jupiter Sun - 28 Years = 12/21/2012
1994 for Jupiter Sun + 28 Years = 9/6/2022
(September Month is the Solution According to the Author, it is Dead Center = S = SEPTEMBER)
(the reaction in 1994, may of began in the month of june...........humanity is not that accurate, but that is besides the point, the real conclusion is the september month)
(the pyramid builder, cannot take wives, that is a function for his soulmate................she will take from the living and the dead, from the living, she can/has, taken pieces of their souls to mark some of them, but in reality the final decision is what the son of man makes, when he has the opportunity, she will present him with all the wives that he chooses at that time, some living and some dead....................and I will remember a lot of persons, and their love)

(a flesh and blood body is not the bottom line, but a flesh and blood body is a minor testimony of faith..............you may even find that none of my wives are african descent, or etc.)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: modobe

I don’t know what they are talking about. I’m going by the fact that our solar system is dissected by putting it in a circle. Breaking it down in halves, then fourths and so on. Where the planet travels inside that circle over a 25920 yr cycle is then divide up also. When it’s divided into 12 sections you will have 6 on one side and 6 on the other side. So that one side will experience the same astronomical disasters as the opposite side. Hence an ice age would happen at the 25920 year point and the 12960 because the same forces. And Ice Ages are only possible if the planets atmosphere is full of particles that will block out the sun long enough for a deep freeze to occur. Which would be from volcanoes or asteroids/comets hitting the planet. But maybe I’m not explaining it that well. I’m not a very good teacher.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Say what now?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Say what now?

Example 1 - Nostradamus

sparky.rice.edu...

"The last time Jupiter and Saturn appeared so close was July 16, 1623, back when Galileo was still alive"
"July 16, 1994, when fragment A of the [comet's] nucleus slammed into Jupiter's"
(denotes the accuracy of nostradamus in reference to planet jupiter specifically, and a face value date)
September 6 is the 249th day of the year (250th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 116 days remain until the end of the year"
(September 6, 1972 Munich Massacre..................is Nostradamus Answer............9/11/2001 was a Parallel............the real event is for the Planet Jupiter)

Example 2 - Nostradamus

The “King Star” in the Lion constellation was growing with light until it culminated with a four planet alignment.
revelationnow.net...

Example 3 Nostradamus (Attempting to Denote the Accurate of Nostradamus)

(Reply Succeeded)
(Reply Succeeded)
(Reply Succeeded)

9/6/2022 According to Nostradamus

in-the-sky.org...

(You are Viewing the Positions of the Seasons relative to the direction the earth was pointing against the poles)
(This Shift from Mayan Gregorian to Mayan Julian..........is expressed, as the difference in those two Astrological NODES "x NEP", and "x SEP"..............."x SEP 6h".........equal approximately 9/6/2022.........the projection of Jupiter for Julian in the Mayan Creation Date)

(9/11/2001 is a Legal Value Nostradamus references...........9/6/1972 is another Legal Value Nostradamus References...........the real and intended conclusion is 9/6/2022..............EACH EVENT IS DOUBLED, WITH A LEGAL ARGUMENT)

(I did nothing good or bad with 9/11/2001.........God simply responded to the suicide used against my testimony, when, the argument of the soulmate, for the pyramid builder or son of man, took a notable change, for the most part in recieving information for testimony purposes.............when its time for me to have the soulmate and wives argument resolved...........once again I am not taking any action, this is apart of my testimony and will be resolved..............there is a conclusion to god's law in the new testament for the son of man under joseph (or for the pyramid builders), that is for a soulmate and wives)

(this is the intended conclusion of the Mayan Calendar, and it had originally two systems, and the translator understood at that time, how to impose gregorian and julian for an approximate solution.............everything will be resolved soon............and after I have my soulmate and wives, and perhaps others also, or perhaps not............at the same time this dead flesh argument will humanity will increase...........an accident may happen, an object may strike the the earth or it may not, but the people will have the opportunity in some places, and its good to put some arguments into th ehands of the people, and humanity is going to die, but gracefully for the saved, and maybe, humanity may answer god in this earth)

(everything will be resolved soon) (but remember the suffering for the son of man as a child, knowing the years of suicide pleasure, the people would perform as more of their lives would be claimed, and there is a conclusion to this, and their pleasures very soon)
edit on 20-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join