It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald J. TRUMP - First Rally of 2022 - Sat Jan 15th from Florence Arizona.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There may be as much enthusiasm on the ground for Kari Lake as there is for Donald Trump! Her popularity is rising fast, along with the #Karizona hastag -- LOL!

Lots of Arizona's pro-Election Integrity 2022 candidates will be speaking at the rally, and this is going to be some great exposure for them. Lake has already been endorsed by Trump (for Governor), as has Mark Finchem for Secretary of State. There may be others as well. I'm pretty sure there are. I wonder if Trump will bestow even more endorsements at the rally...

Probably not Brnovich though!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Will Mike Pillow attend full of the COVID 19?
edit on 15-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Two million have died its true. Too bad its not true that its due to Biden. Since he's done everything he could to quell the spread.
But then you get little beeochess who won't get vaccinated or wear a mask so the frigging disease just keeps spreading and mutating.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I hope Trump has taken lesson in public speaking, and also a few to address his lack of reading skills.

Or at least worked a few new words into his vocabulary.
Terrible and horrible can only carry a convo so far.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

Apparently you haven't been paying attention at all. Face diapers and jabs do not stop the spread of Kung Flu.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

Or at least worked a few new words into his vocabulary.

Do you mean new words like 'Expodentially'??

or maybe trunalimunumaprzure ??
edit on 1/15/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Come to the Texas border and we will show you firsthand what a serious border problem the country has. I have family members in the Border Patrol and hear straight from the horse's mouth what a huge problem this is. It has increased dramatically.

This is not a "victimless crime." I have had a family member killed during a mugging by an illegal alien who was caught and several stolen vehicles as well as many hit and run accidents. This is in San Antonio.

I don't know what B.S. you are hearing on the news, but this problem is out of control!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Yosemite?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Either way, his whole theme should be about the illegal crossings of all 3 borders. Its funny we are not talking about those that come in from Air from overseas. Oh, they have money and relatives to pick them up at the airport .

I recall a lot of people talking about how most illegals enter the country legally and overstay their visas while Trump was raving about his wall.

Are you guys finally ready to have that discussion?

So you are ready to discuss building the wall?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

There may be as much enthusiasm on the ground for Kari Lake as there is for Donald Trump! Her popularity is rising fast, along with the #Karizona hastag -- LOL!

Lots of Arizona's pro-Election Integrity 2022 candidates will be speaking at the rally, and this is going to be some great exposure for them. Lake has already been endorsed by Trump (for Governor), as has Mark Finchem for Secretary of State. There may be others as well. I'm pretty sure there are. I wonder if Trump will bestow even more endorsements at the rally...

Probably not Brnovich though!!!

I hope President Trump gives some indication WHY AG Mark Brnovich is not following up on the investigation into officials lying, and thousands of illegal ballots. He started the investigation, then went silent.

Could be his boss in Washington D.C., AG Merrick Garland, getting involved again, like he did in the Summer of 2021.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Will Mike Pillow attend full of the COVID 19?

He might as well, since everyone is destined to contract and recover from Omicron. I would.

Can't wait to get my testing kits, and find out what in my house and refrigerator tests positive for Covid!

Maybe the Pears? Or the Dog? There will be a magnificent thread here on ATS describing all the Positive Covid-19 items we find!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

It's not always about relevancy.

It's about WHO gets scared enough to force the MSM to make up lies and fake stories🤓

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Did Mr Pillow not suggest that he cannot get COVID 19 any longer down to some sort of undisclosed cure or concoction he's partaken?

Then again he also said he has enough evidence to put 3 million + Americans behind bars.

How many citizens of legal age are eligible to vote again?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Did Mr Pillow not suggest that he cannot get COVID 19 any longer down to some sort of undisclosed cure or concoction he's partaken?

Then again he also said he has enough evidence to put 3 million + Americans behind bars.

No need to vote,remember Biden says they have the biggest fraud organization in history.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So how many citizens of legal age are eligible to vote?

Coz its not 300 million that's a given.

edit on 15-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

🤣when did he say THAT ? 🤣

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So much for it being deadly then. So much spreading and ONLY THE VACCINATED ones have died in my world. Not a single death to a unvaxxed person in my circle that was not natural caused or murder. I just had a person I am buying building material with who's aunt was murdered yesterday. The silly fear mongers don't get it. It is the VACCINE..... period.

originally posted by: Karen657

Two million have died its true. Too bad its not true that its due to Biden. Since he's done everything he could to quell the spread.
But then you get little beeochess who won't get vaccinated or wear a mask so the frigging disease just keeps spreading and mutating.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I hope President Trump gives some indication WHY AG Mark Brnovich is not following up on the investigation into officials lying, and thousands of illegal ballots. He started the investigation, then went silent.

Could be his boss in Washington D.C., AG Merrick Garland, getting involved again, like he did in the Summer of 2021.

I'm sure Trump will have plenty to say about Brnovich! As will Kari Lake and Wendy Rogers and plenty of others.

As far as Merrick Garland, funny you should mention him interfering. I've only heard rumors and/or speculation, but it has been suggested that Garland and the DOJ have taken over the investigation -- which would means it's going nowhere fast -- and that Brnovich's office has been gagged. But I've seen/heard nothing more than just rumors and speculation.

Politically speaking, Brnovich is in an impossible situation. He's currently running for the US Senate, and he's far from the front runner -- I believe in large part because of the part he played in certifying Arizona's election, and the non-part he's played in the audit process and now the investigation. The same voters demanding answers are the same voters he needs to win. And those voters are angry. If he doesn't produce something by primary time, he's out. If he declares no wrongdoing found and no charges will be filed, he's out. The only way he can hope to win is if he comes up with some charges.... and even if it wins him the primary, that will be held against him in the general.

Sucks to be Brnovich. But he wanted the job. He got the job. He needs to do the job -- good, bad or ugly.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657

you poor ignorant CNN watcher. You are a few months behind the curve. (not the 14 days to flatten the curve, the other one)

See, the vaccinated are spreading this and getting sick at either the same rate, or even more than the unvaccinated. So at this point, if we wanted to be stupid sky screamers like you and yours, we would be blaming you right now. But most of us understand science to the point of knowing what's actually going on. In a few months CNN will catch up and thus, you will as well. Till then, stop being silly.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

he actually said 300 million. It was a gift to you and you squandered it. How sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join