It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm fully vaxxed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm fully vaxxed. I had my first jab in June, no side effects. Second in September, no side effects. Booster 2 weeks ago... no side effects. My parents in their 60s had their boosters back in November, never had any side effects.
edit on Thu Jan 13 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kappo

I'm fully vexed as well!

Not vaccinated for covid, though

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Congratulations, 🎊
Do you feel safer and more protected now?

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I had the sniffles in December of 2019 might have been CoNViD

I’m
Unvaxxed
Unmuzzled
Unmasked
Unafraid

Been healthy had no side effects from living like a regular human being not swayed by NEWS PROPAGANDA and BS

Do I get a medal 🏅 too?

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So glad it's going good for you & your folks, mate. That's the most important thing.

Did they not have stickers like when you vote?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That's awesome brother! I'm super duper pooper happy for you!

I also had not a single solitary negative or otherwise side effect! Nor did anyone in my family! We were very happy with the results. People acting like we're crazy, talking about you're gonna die this and that blah blah blah. Of course I did not put an experiment into my body, I actually have a policy where if I can't pronounce or buy the ingredients at the grocery store, I dont Ingest it in any way. And like I said, no side effects! But I've also have harbored no fear towards the vid, I take care of my body, and my family does the same, and in return, it takes care of us! Try it, it's pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Congratulations, 🎊
Do you feel safer and more protected now?

He shouldn’t.
Everyone I know that is vaxxed has caught the Covid and everyone I know that is not vaxxed including me, have not had it.
Who is sh!tting who?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Most people I know don’t talk about their vaccine status and I don’t ask. Then again if your going to volunteer information I got questions.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: RazorV66

Most people I know don’t talk about their vaccine status and I don’t ask. Then again if your going to volunteer information I got questions.

Everyone I know that took the jab has pretty much bragged about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i just played Russian roulette with 3 bullets in the chamber.

Yeah i #ing won. Thats wassup.

I hope your vaccine continues working for another 5 to 10 years. Keep us updated!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've probably had covid twice, although I have no proof except for having the same symptoms the wife who had it and was tested the second time had. The first one was worse, but not that bad, about the same as a flu for me which usually is not bad, the second one was way less of an infection, about like a cold and a little tired feeling for about a week, not anything to be afraid of for sure. The bad taste in my mouth for a week both times sucked, I could taste but it was distorted.

So I should be fully vaxed without even getting a shot against at least most of the variants of covid so far.

I usually never get a severe illness unless I was on long term meds at the time, but I will never take a long term med again, I learned my lesson already. I know that a flu vaccine can kill me, and they say if that is the case the same thing could happen with this one, and since the virus reaction I had was not bad, I would be a fool to chance taking a vaccine for it when my medical records clearly show intolerances to some vaccines.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
and we care why? a reply to: Kappo

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm glad you and your parents did what you felt is right! Doing the research and following our hearts is what everybody is doing in these trying times.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Not gonna lie, I was against taking the experimental MRNA injection due to the fact that every time they have administered it over the past 20 years it had lead to catastrophic system failure in all the test subjects (animals up until last year).
That combined with the fact a large number of healthcare workers who see the repercussions of taking it have refused to get it to the point of losing their careers, it hasnt helped that the company who produce them is fighting to prevent the data on its approval being released.
But that was before this post, now I know Kappo from ATS and his parents took the initial 2 Jabs and also the 3rd after it was shown the first 2 did absolutely nothing and are all fine after 5 months Ive rethought my decision and will be making an appointment for my first shot after I hit reply here.

Thank you

edit on 13-1-2022 by Iknewstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Good for you. My grandfather went into AFib minutes after receiving his booster… your point?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kappo
I'm fully vaxxed. I had my first jab in June, no side effects. Second in September, no side effects. Booster 2 weeks ago... no side effects. My parents in their 60s had their boosters back in November, never had any side effects.
Why the hell do you Branch Covidians feel the need to shout this from the rooftops?
Better hope you ain't spoke to soon and end up with VAIDS.
Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease and knowingly given it to a partner?
Just thought I'd ask seen as we are giving out personal health information.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Is there something in the vaccine that makes announcement compulsory? It seems like proponents of the vaccine can't stop bragging about injecting an experimental gene therapy into their body. I had Covid in 2020. It was no worse than an average cold. Since then I haven't been sick despite being around Covid positive people no less than 6 times. I trust my immune system more than I trust an experimental shot. I am glad that you haven't suffered any side effects yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Nice.

I'm fully unvaxxed. Never had my first jab, no side effects. Never had my second, no side effects. No booster ... no side effects. My mother in her 70s, no shots nor boosters, never had any side effects.

I had the Wuflu back early 2019, survived it, no side effects. Mother never been sick.

Glad being injected has worked out for you so far. Good luck. Give us an update every few months, will ya?

edit on 2022 1 13 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Why the hell do you Branch Covidians feel the need to shout this from the rooftops?
Better hope you ain't spoke to soon and end up with VAIDS.
Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease and knowingly given it to a partner?
Just thought I'd ask seen as we are giving out personal health information.

Because they are seeing what's happening on a wider scale, they are really scared but can't undo the injection, so bragging about it and checking others to get it makes things feel normal and good.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sssoooo Kapo, is there a line of discussion you were hoping to pursue?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join