It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Louis Arch Generator on Fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The generator caught on fire just a few moments ago. Possible terrorist attack??? Ill post a news link if I can find one.

Nigthwalker

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Anyone else find it interesting that within a week the St. Louis Arch and the Eiffel Tower both got set on fire?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeyer
Anyone else find it interesting that within a week the St. Louis Arch and the Eiffel Tower both got set on fire?

======================================

Yes I do. Absolutel fascinating. How do they compare in height? Are they both electrical? Is there any corealation between the above and HAARP mag readings and or activity? I for one do not belive in coincedence.!!
Sounds like a job for DRAGONRIDER

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's impossible, but highly improbable. Especially with two such famous structures. Not to mention what the he!! is gonna catch on fire at the Eiffel Tower anyway and what's the point except to stir up people emotionally?? Seems just a little set up to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
I'm not saying it's impossible, but highly improbable. Especially with two such famous structures. Not to mention what the he!! is gonna catch on fire at the Eiffel Tower anyway

apparently the fire started in a pile of wires in a telecommunications room at the very top of the Eiffel Tower. sounds rather dodgy to me...you'd think the telecom company would be very, very careful in setting up a cell phone tower at the top of a national landmark. at any rate, no one was injured and damage was apparently very localized, so no major harm done.

new topics

top topics

join