It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian television

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
For the Sun to shine (Чтобы солнышко светило) - 1985

This is a concert of children's ensembles.

00:12 - An ensemble The Sun (Солнышко) [Kiev, Ukraine] sings a song "The Sun, smile! (Улыбайся, Солнышко)"

02:00 - An dance ensemble Inspiration (Вдохновение) [Moscow, Russia] dances a waltz.

03:13 - An dance ensemble Kalinka (Калинка) [Moscow, Russia] dances a Cuban folk dance

04:18 - An percussion orchestra Polesye Bells (Полесские звоночки) [Chernihiv, Ukraine] sings a song "A rain passed barefoot [on the ground] (Дождик босиком)"

05:55 - A dance (?)

07:04 - An ensemble A+B (А+Б) [Ivanovo, Russia] sings a folk Moldavian song "Martisor (Мэрцишор)" [in Russian]

10:30 - The dance ensemble Kalinka dances a Russian folk dance "Kalinka"

11:50 - Pupils of kindergarten No. 10 - an ensemble A song (Песенка) [Kolchugino, Russia] sings a song "Merry matryoshka dolls (Весёлые матрешки)"

13:40 - An ensemble of Palace of Culture of the Plant named after Likhachev (Дворца культуры ЗИЛ) [Moscow, Russia] dances a dance "Helpers (Помощницы)"

16:55 - The percussion orchestra Polesye Bells performs a waltz from a movie "Beware of the Car" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

18:35 - The ensemble of Palace of Culture of the Plant named after Likhachev performs an exercise with rings

20:12 - An ensemble Dolls (Ляльки) [Baranovichi, Belarus] dances a dance "Childhood (Детство)"

22:33 - An ensemble Funny notes (Весёлые нотки) [Zhdanov now Mariupol, Ukraine] sings a song "I want the birds to sing (Я хочу, чтоб птицы пели)" [in Russian]

25:00 - The ensemble Dolls dances a dance "Cranes (Журавлики)"

27:18 - The ensemble The Sun sings a song "The Sun, shine please! (Солнышко, свети)"

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Operation of the International Monetary Fund (Операция Международного Валютного Фонда) - 1978

A plot of the correspondent Igor Fesunenko of the TV program Time (Время) about the meeting of the International Monetary Fund delegation with Portuguese officials that took place without wide public coverage. Aired 04/14/1978.

00:01 - The IMF operation began in the strictest secrecy. The IMF delegation arrived at the Lisbon airport a day before a date announced in the press and the limousines took it away in an unknown direction. The next day, somewhere in Lisbon, negotiations began.

00:20 - According to one information, in the carefully guarded building of the National Bank. According to other sources, in the salons of the Ministry of Finance on the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio). I am telling you not the plot of some detective film and not the intrigue of an adventurous novel with poisons, silent pistols and black raincoats. In fact, everything is much more prosaic. The abbreviation FMI stands for El Fondo Monetario Internacional.

00:53 - In this regard, I would like to remind you that, in an effort to find a way out of the acute economic crisis, the Portuguese government last year turned to the International Monetary Fund with a request for assistance, i.e. about the loan. But the moneybags of the capitalist world are ready to fork out only if the government takes tough measures to so-called "stabilization of the economy", i.e. will limit the growth of industrial production, raise prices and taxes, freeze wages, limit the social rights and freedoms won by the working people after the revolution, and at the same time give maximum privileges to the foreign monopolies operating in the country.

01:33 - It is quite natural that these measures (and some of them are already being implemented) cause concern and indignation in the ordinary Portuguese, who is being made to pay for the generosity of the International Monetary Fund. Representatives of the IMF and their interlocutors, the Portuguese officials, are afraid of the extremely negative reaction of the Portuguese public to the decisions they will make. That's why the negotiations taking place somewhere in Lisbon are shrouded in such impenetrable secrets. That's why IMF experts shamefully hide their faces from the Portuguese public.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The ballet scenes Walpurgis Night from Charles Gounod's opera Faust (Балетные сцены "Вальпургиева ночь" из оперы Шарля Гуно "Фауст") - 1971

The ballet scenes Walpurgis Night from Charles Gounod's opera Faust performed by ballet dancers of the USSR State Academic Bolshoi Theater.

Soloists are Ekaterina Maksimova, Stanislav Vlasov, Shamil Yagudin.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The pioneer camp Prometheus (Пионерлагерь "Прометей") - 1977

A plot of the TV program News (Новости) about the opening of the largest pioneer camp in the Central Black Earth Region, built at the expense of the Novolipetsk Metallurgical Plant. Pioneers recite poems about their pioneer camp. Director of the Novolipetsk Metallurgical Plant Serafim Kolpakov cuts a red ribbon and speaks at the opening ceremony. Children sing the song "A blue railway carriage". Aired 06/12/1977.

00:13 - This is how a celebration of the opening of the pioneer camp Prometheus began. Those people who built this wonderful health resort came to visit the pioneers.

00:23 - The pioneers recite poems.

00:47 - Children chant: "Welcome!"

00:54 - Workers of the Novolipetsk Metallurgical Plant took part in the construction of the pioneer camp, and it was built at the expense of this enterprise.

01:10 - This is a solemn assembly. The pioneer summer flag raised. The director of the plant Serafim Kolpakov addressed the pioneers with parting words.

01:26 - Serafim Kolpakov: Dear pioneers! From now on, you are the rightful owners here. The pioneer camp Prometheus will work not only in summer but also in winter. Here you will improve your health, get stronger, learn a lot, but most importantly, you will make new friends and you will do many things collectively. I wish you good health, be vigorous, cheerful, grow up to be wonderful people, be devoted to our Soviet homeland. Happy vacations to you!

02:08 = Here is where to rest. The pioneer camp is located in a pine forest on the banks of the Voronezh River. This summer, 4500 pioneers will rest in it. They will have many interesting hikes, exciting games, sports competitions.

02:26 - At the disposal of children there are an excellent stadium, clubs, game pavilions, spacious sleeping buildings.

02:37 - The pioneers sing a song A blue railway carriage.

02:54 - Late in the evening the holiday ended with a traditional Pioneer bonfire.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
A concert of Van Cliburn (Концерт Вана Клиберна) - 1958

This is a concert performed by Van Cliburn (piano, USA) and the Academic Symphony Orchestra of the Moscow State Philharmonic conducted by Kirill Kondrashin.

03:10 - Pyotr Tchaikovsky - Piano Concerto No. 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23 - (1875)

41:55 - Sergei Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto No. 3 in D minor, Op. 30 - (1909)

01:28:05 - Sergei Rachmaninoff - Prelude No. 6 in E flat major, Op. 23 - (1903)

01:32:00 - Robert Schumann (in piano arrangement by Franz Liszt) - Dedication (Widmung) from Myrtle (Myrthen) song cycle [Franz Liszt calls this thing Love Song (Liebeslied)], Op. 25 - (1840)

01:36:13 - Van Cliburn speaks in Russian: "Dear friends! Today, when I have to say goodbye to you, my heart is full of memories and sadness. For the rest of my life I won't be able to forget your kindness. I will always remember your thoughts and feelings for me. I hope to always be worthy of the gold medal of the Tchaikovsky Competition received in Russia. I love you. Thank you for everything."

01:37:20 - Vasily Solovyov-Sedoy - a song Moscow Nights (Подмосковные вечера) - (1956)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Summer in Moscow (Лето в Москве) - 1976

This is a film about summer Moscow and the rest of the townspeople on weekends.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Evgeny Blinov (Евгений Блинов) plays a balalaika

Michał Ogiński - polonaise Farewell to My Homeland (1794)

Franz Liszt - Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 (1847)

[This is a fragment of a program Virtuoso Music (Виртуозная музыка). Iskrina Matveeva - piano. (1973)]

Pavel Kulikov (Павел Куликов) - Concert Variations (Концертные вариации) - (1939)

[This is a fragment of a program Virtuoso Music (Виртуозная музыка). Iskrina Matveeva - piano. (1973)]

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
US inflation (Инфляция в США) - 1980

A report by USSR State Radio and Television correspondent Leonid Lipovetsky about inflation in the United States, primarily due to an increase in government spending on the arms race.

The TV program News (Новости). Aired 03/07/1980.

00:00 - Attempts (by the leadership of Washington) to isolate themselves from the internal problems of the country through the anti-Soviet hype raised here, apparently, are still unsuccessful. The fears they fanned about the so-called "Soviet threat in the Persian Gulf" are now increasingly relegated to the background. And other not far-fetched, but genuine threats to Americans are clearly emerging. Many of them now openly declare that these threats are not in the Persian Gulf, but in the USA. And the main one is catastrophic inflation.

00:44 - Two or three months ago, its growth was at the level of about 13.5% per year, and this was considered a disaster. Now the inflation rate exceeds 18%. The cost of living for housing, for goods, for transport is rising just as fast. Prices for everything are skyrocketing. These prices are hard to even remember so fast they change. Because of this, American dissatisfaction is growing.

01:14 - American citizen (translated from Russian translation): It becomes simply impossible to pay bills. What kind of money do you need to have now to have enough for expenses!

American citizen: I think it's a shame. The situation is terrible for the whole country.

American citizen: Inflation? Don't ask me about it... [I can't distinguish the translation] ...it's really hard for me.

01:39 - Now people are assured that the main reason for inflation is the high cost of fuel, but few people believe this. Of course the main reason for this is different. This reason is the huge expenditures that are spent on armaments. Tens of millions of Americans are paying for this with growing hardships. They are paying the price for rampant militarization.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sunday in Budapest (Воскресенье в Будапеште) - 1974

This is a film about one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, the capital of Hungary - Budapest. And about the pastime of the townspeople on the days of rest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join