It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is a 5 Eyes Surveillance Site = equals MI6 and MI5 and CIA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What about this idea?

This whole site started out innocent enough.

Then with the bigger membership level, and the bigger post count and also surveillance 'culture' this site, especially on being purchased again, is a 'honey pot' IE intel collection pot for the 5 Eyes groups?

It's obviously simple, if you want to find who is a dissenter, and who thinks outside the box (like 'They ' do ) then you would not just want to monitor such a site, but even control it.

So , has this site been bought by, or bought in proxy by an 'Agency'?

Thoughts.
?

+53 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I think most of us are past caring.

Everything we do online is tracked anyway.

The internet was designed to be a weapon and has always been a weapon.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It may be, but my heart and conscience are clear. As a human, I feel I have an inherent right to my perspective and if that means they used deviant surveillance to find me so be it. I'm not the problem and do not carry the weight of guilt that they must. I can stand before god and/or oblivion, whichever it turns out to be, and know I did my best and didn't harm others in doing so.

Besides, I've totally enjoyed my time here on ats, among a more intelligent set of people who research things and share their findings in all subjects, so there is an upside to it. We're all in good company.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

True.
I am just wanting to really get down to the bottom of it....
I don't mind putting it all out there because uh...I have already.
I just want to know.
As well , we all do.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

All I can say is massive agree.
Great people here and great information.

I just want to meet the Wizard behind the curtain.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I think most of us are past caring.

Everything we do online is tracked anyway.

The internet was designed to be a weapon and has always been a weapon.

The fact that it always was a weapon is really important but it is also something that could very well bite them in the butt too as the instantaneous communication is available to all. Despite two years of heavy censorship on most social media, the number of people starting to question is absolutely incredible. The tone is changing and those in power may have pushed and pried too far.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've seen a few wackos come and go here, but it's mostly just innocent banter. it's funny how ATS has been described as a gathering place of loonies. I love this description of ATS on TV Tropes

It (ATS) has massively extensive forums, some of which are so utterly bizarre it will leave you stunned.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Everything is monitored for sure, but I doubt that was the idea at inception for the site.

Look up the scope of PRISM, they have calls, texts, VOIP, social media, and a lot of activity from smart phones.

This site is trivial in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't care at all. I don't say anything online I wouldn't say out loud in public. If "they" don't like it, I invite them to eat a satchel of Richards.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Who cares...

Play nice lay low.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is no privacy once you log onto a computer and these days a mobile phone. Been that way since Windows XP arrived, at least that is what I was told at the time of purchase.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If I post here via smartphone, would that be double plus ungood?

As this isn't a dark web site requiring a secret handshake, odds are pretty good various alphabet agencies are monitoring.
edit on 10-1-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
How do they determine if something is real intended or if it's controlled opposition or generated scripted rabble ??

🤓🪀

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Everything you've every put out on the internet, everything you've ever clicked on, everything you've ever 'googled' , every 'like' leaves a trail easily accessed by the authorities. Certain words trigger red flags and they may take a closer look at you.
It's no secret that the alphabet agencies monitor the entire internet, especially blogs and sites like ATS to keep a check on the political climate. That's how they know which groups of people to target with what propaganda.
It's no accident that 'radical right wing extremists' are often in the news these days, and it's easy to discredit them by referring to the 'fringe' sites they frequent.
I would be stunned if ATS wasn't closely watched from day one. I won't be running for office or applying for a job so I don't have to filter anything I say. My kids, however, better keep their nose clean lest the authorities refer to their upbringing by a radical and frequent poster on that fringe site, ATS, known for wild conspiracy theories. Guilty by association.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ATS =

23 angry white dudes.

7 cool chicks

1 pro vax perpetual shill

Not much to worry about.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

At this point Chris who cares mate , Yes they watch ATS .

But not as much I suspect as they used to , Back in the Day ATS was filled with Conspiracy Experts / Subject Matter experts discussing things that would make your spine tingle. I mean 'John Lear' had his own forum for God sake , he was talking about stuff that seriously had me wondering when the FBI was gonna knock on my door .

I've been on ATS since 2006 , I was younger back then and used a different Name I've only recently came back after my departure from the Military. ATS is almost purely Politics now , but back in the Day Politics was a small part of this place.
edit on 10-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ahh man, we been rumbled

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
It may be, but my heart and conscience are clear. As a human, I feel I have an inherent right to my perspective and if that means they used deviant surveillance to find me so be it. I'm not the problem and do not carry the weight of guilt that they must. I can stand before god and/or oblivion, whichever it turns out to be, and know I did my best and didn't harm others in doing so.

Besides, I've totally enjoyed my time here on ats, among a more intelligent set of people who research things and share their findings in all subjects, so there is an upside to it. We're all in good company.

Great call!
There is an upside no doubt. However, that upside can be be threatened by the 'Emperors of the given' AKA, cultured research for the plebs, have a habit of wearing new clothes in a click of a button, as if what went before never existed, even though though it was propagated by the 'Emperors of the given' in the first place! ?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Just wait until you learn about Facebook, TikTok, and InstaGram!

ATS is more of a place to corral us rather than gather intel.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
ATS =

23 angry white dudes.

7 cool chicks

1 pro vax perpetual shill

Not much to worry about.

I hope I'm part of the 7

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join