It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Iranian general issues bone-chilling warning about looming attack 'within' US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So Soleimani gets whacked by the United States Military in a precision pinpoint air attack and this new guy is threatening the United States Mainland in Public forums.

Sounds like General Ghaani is a certified Blue Ribbon Genius roflmao 😆🤣🤣😆

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

IF this admin is as authoritarian as some believe, is it truly a stretch to think someone cuts a deal so Iran sends some of their hard-core fighters die for the cause types over to do an attack allowing this administration to crack down hard for "the greater good" possibly even delaying midterms while they ram through patriot act 3.0.

Setting themselves up to stay around for a good long time since we all know now people are easily controlled with fear.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It means immigrant attack not biological.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just how hard would it be to get suitcase nukes into the country now .Considering that large explosion that happened in Iran with a nothing to see here response .

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyone who gives any sort of serious credence to what this guy has apparently said really needs to get a grip.

Some of the paranoid imaginations presented in this thread truly beggar belief.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Washington?
DC?

Do they have a go fund me page?

Asking for a friend

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Alright thanks for clearing that up.

I don't believe Iran will set themselves up to be invaded like that. Any attack on American soil is a precursor to that country being invaded.

Plenty of reasons to invade Iran already, your scenario is a war hawk's wet dream.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Just how hard would it be to get suitcase nukes into the country now .Considering that large explosion that happened in Iran with a nothing to see here response .

Some people have no problem with washington reaching 10 million degrees in 20 seconds.
edit on 22000000pppm by yuppa because: rewording.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Good post!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyone who gives any sort of serious credence to what this guy has apparently said really needs to get a grip.

Some of the paranoid imaginations presented in this thread truly beggar belief.

Agreed. The Iranians have a long history of saber rattling and tactical tough talk, sort of like North Korea (i.e. make bold statements to provoke a reaction).

I would imagine that if any kind of active operation were underway, the last person to be talking about it would be high-ranking Iranian military.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Before reading into your post (OP) more, which I did, I came to the same conclusion as you. When you mentioned the Iranians said "it would be in the homes of Americans", I IMMEDIATELY thought it will be an attack on our water infrastructure.

That's fine because I usually drink pH+ bottled anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Iran has been on the chopping block list since the first gulf war. I’m surprised it hasn’t been glassed over yet. Maybe the 20 year fiasco in Afghanistan was Its only saving grace.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If Iran was every going to try anything involving the USA, now would be their optimal time to do it. Biden would have no clue what is going on, and the media would cover for him. So win win for Iran.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So much scary stuff is slipping right by these incompetent Democrats, I hope nothing comes to fruition.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The US should definitely ignore all the obvious flags for a new 9/11 qnd then attack a country across the globe, threaten other countries to indoctrinate their citizens to commit horrendous torture and murder upon civilians in not only Iran but to set up clandestine bases in secretive locations of all Iranian friendly countries and torture helpless civilians there as well.
Work out fine last time.
I did my thing, we all did but for what? A cowardly retreat denying Humint an exit?
Special forces? Special turds we were. Dropped and flushed for momentary political gain.

Leave Iran alone.
I won't hesitate to go but for the sake of keeping American children safe if that is so but I will again hate it.
Leave Iran alone.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
Before reading into your post (OP) more, which I did, I came to the same conclusion as you. When you mentioned the Iranians said "it would be in the homes of Americans", I IMMEDIATELY thought it will be an attack on our water infrastructure.

That's fine because I usually drink pH+ bottled anyway.

I think water would be harder to do something to. There are all kinds of quality control systems.
Also there are portions of the population on well water.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzazz22
Good post!

Yep. America is Back, and open for business. Any business. Biden-Harris say Come One Come All!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Factory

This crap has been going since before I was born. Research the Vietnam/Cambodian thing with Air America and three letter agencies.

Better yet read the book The Ravens by Christopher Robbins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join