It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Iranian general issues bone-chilling warning about looming attack 'within' US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This guy is just as owned by the same people that Own every politician everywhere.

He will say whatever they want him to say just like Biden will say whatever they want him to say.

They are setting up a narrative for when a planned attack does happen they can blame Iranian terrorists.

They want the border wide open for a reason right?
edit on 8-1-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This just in: “Iran hates the US. Not news.”

And : In other news a top Iranian official was recently droned after remarks and threats against…

Too soon?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Obama promised to 'fundamentally change America', and a lot of people thought it was reference to his ( believed by some) Muslim upbringing and ideals. The fact that he placed Muslims in key positions in his administration that had known ties to radical Muslim groups didn't help, nor did a plane load of money to Iran, his defense of traitor Beau Bergdahl, or constant speaking to how peaceful a religion Islam is. He went above and beyond to weaken all of our military forces.

Hillary was supposed to be the golden goose. Her personal assistant is Muslim- with ties to radical groups. Obama and Hillary seemed to have a preference for Muslims.

The conspiracy theory nutters saw a connection that appeared to be a deliberate weakening of America in favor of embracing Islam

Members of Isis and the Taliban have been found among the evacuees from Afghanistan. Afghan immigrants were not properly vetted, and were placed throughout the country.

Members of Isis, the Taliban and Iranian citizens- among other radicals- have been documented attempting to cross the southern border. Birder Patrol tells us for every illegal crosser, 100 get through. The ones that were assisted in their crossing have been flown around the country in the dark of night and resettled across the nation.

You don't have to be a conspiracy 'nutter' to recognize a pattern that appears to indicate we are deliberately being infiltrated by some of the worst this world has to offer- with help from the top.

It's been often said that the only way to destroy America is from within. We have been so weakened and divided by Covid that we're more vulnerable than we have ever been before.

More and more people are saying 'something' is brewing- something that will make the pandemic look like a family picnic. I hope they're wrong, and I hope the signs to darker days are wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: putnam6

Oh they investigate alright.

They just don't tell the Public everything and they lie a lot.

🪀

Who is going to investigate any of this? that we can trust to actually tell the truth...

Pretty much the same thing from my post except for different wording that ultimately means the same thing. Getting to the point where the BCS scenario we can hope for is Biden is just incompetent, then we are just screwed. However, if he is incompetent as well as owned by China or anybody else or if he can enrich himself and his family, the American public is both f------ and screwed and the next 3 years will both suck and blow.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

BEt you they go after trump and try to assassinate him,and the generals.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Israeli Government is notified 😀

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Are we talking Iranians or Biden administration?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
If Iran keeps the rhetoric up and something does happen in the USA, they're going to regret it. That's what did Saddam Hussein in. He kept talking about the weapons he was building until finally someone took him seriously and let him have it. WMD's and all that.

Imagine if there's a major incident on home soil and it comes out that people were directed by Iran who came across the border illegally. The dems will go to war just to avoid the bad PR.

Who is going to investigate any of this? that we can trust to actually tell the truth, especially if it originated from any immigration much less the southern border immigration?

Biden no
Harris no
FBI no
DOJ no
CIA no
NHS no
MSM no
FEMA no

if something happens at this point, we are screwed and they will paint whatever picture suits their agenda.

Well, that's true. I'm even losing faith in the Supreme Court. Our constitution is under threat and no one seems to really care.

Don't get me started on the SC holy hell, is it just me? Did all of the justices, liberal or conservative, male or female, race creed or natural origin sound like they were perfectly fine, and this mandate decision that has millions waiting for a just and fair decision is just a normal day to the SC.

I hope their deliberations and discussions behind closed doors have a different tone, I didn't sense urgency from them at all, hell they sounded all mildly annoyed as we interrupted their damn vacation or something.

edit on 8-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Take your pick. either is fine for the democrats because then trump cant get re elected if they get him can they?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

If the sh-t hits the fan they may be our only hope.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden wouldn't go after Trump who would he have to talk about and blame? Not saying he couldn't be paid by the Iranians for some inside info or attach a tracking device to Trump for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Bush 2 was certain Iraq had WMD because Bush 1 gave them to him to use on Iran. Simple history. Forgotten and spun by the MSM. But what was Jr. going to say that would reflect badly on Daddy’s legacy? When Saddam went rogue we had to take him out. Thats why the unsolved anthrax attack is still unsolved. It matched US labs because it was created here. No us scientist used it tho’, it was Saddam.

This is my just my opinion, watching the war on for our minds, for years and years.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why would you telegraph it and put the magnifying glass on your operations when this is obviously a very difficult threat to pull off. Verbal terrorism, in fact, bad enough for us to do something about it right now.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

If the sh-t hits the fan they may be our only hope.

Oh, fudge nobody does sneaky as fudge authoritarian like our cousins in the Promised Land... they are well-practiced

I was happily ignorant of the Israeli government tactics till I dated a Lebanese girl. Much much later I dated a Jewish girl who basically confirmed the previous stories but had intricate as hell as to reasons why most of them happened. After those 2 I try to never discuss politics on dates, it gets very passionate in the completely wrong direction.

LOL after I told my Jewish GF I dated a Lebanese girl briefly, she gave me a brief scowl and said to not ever mention that to her parents.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If a terrorist attack occurs and the perp came across the border, it will END the DNC and Kamala’s political future. Biden will be surely impeached for dereliction, maybe the pair of them even.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
I disagree that it would be difficult to pull off, the Biden admin is helping every way they can, and the FBI is going after parents.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red
Iran simply doesn’t have the tech to pull off a “bio attack” without some serious assistance.

MR

Never underestimate your Enemy .

Never underestimate a Nation State led by religious zealots and filled with Religious followers unafraid of death.

All it takes is one Man or Woman who is completely ready to Die and they can accomplish anything , now Imagine a country full of them .

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: marg6043

If a terrorist attack occurs and the perp came across the border, it will END the DNC and Kamala’s political future. Biden will be surely impeached for dereliction, maybe the pair of them even.

Biden impeachment articles already filed. 2 sets, at least. Republican filers are eager to implement them in 12 months.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
*shrugs* considering the border the chance is certainly there but I am far more concerned with the reaction from this authoritarian loving administration when/if it occurs.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Bingo! You win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join