It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for evidences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Good morning (or evening) everyone!

I'm writing a thorough private investigation report in which I present the hypothesis that a worldwide political entity is attempting to, by 2050, eliminate democracy, and concentrate the population into "residential blocks" where they will spend their lives hooked up to a virtual reality; whereas the political entity will seize all private properties and enjoy all resources of the Earth for itself.

Catherine Austin-Fitts shares my hypothesis, and called this entity "Mister Global"; I choose to call the political ideology the "Dominion through Environmental And Safety Policies" (DESP). We suspect that viral outbreaks (possibly engineered), and climate change (possibly ecoterrorism), will be used as the two main excuses to nullify most Fundamental Rights, and to execute the plan.

I am looking for evidences of this hypothesis, hopefully in a text format, complete with legit sources.

Also, I am looking for the identities of those entities that are suspected of participating in the DESP plan.

As an example, I have already found evidences that the DESP ideology has used weather modification technologies to create anomalous weather that was then blamed on Global Warming: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In another, fellow ATSers found evidences that the SRAS-Cov2 was engineered: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In yet another, we have evidences of an agency tampering with the democratic process: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bill Gates' Patent "060606" involves monitoring body activity that could equate to a new, direct form of slavery that'd work rather well in a confinement scenario: patentscope.wipo.int...

Those all point to the same ultimate suspected goal of the DESP. Yet I'm sure I'm missing a lot of additional evidences.

edit on 8-1-2022 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
Please do not add 2 and 2 together and get 5. there are quite a few entities that think they have the power and wherewithal to run the show. You've said you follow Fitts and she lays out these entities. But go back and look at some of her other "look what's definitely going to happen" videos that have not come to pass. The primary one, 2019, the dollar is going to collapse and the stock market will crash.
Try if you wish but look at history with 2 countries, America and the USSR. America to all sense and purpose is made up of 50 different countries (well you call them states) and how well is the overall government handling that? Different states, different people. Some pushing for secession.
Then you have the old USSR. Overall entity trying to govern the whole. Different sates, different people. Now what happened to them?
But the biggest hurdle would be the military. As you must admit IF a global entity were to rule they MUST have a global military to force? To control? Whatever word you want to use and no way would that ever happen. And I wont go into the different religions.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hey look !
They provided us with a diagram of their control-model !

Have you looked into the GPPP ?

Well-sourced article from Iain Davis, at InThisTogether.com : Seizing Everything: The Theft of the Global Commons – Part 1

Another well-sourced article, with two vids, and complete transcripts :

TheCorbettReport.com : How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

This is a very good point. I mean it. Thank you for sharing.

I shall keep this in consideration.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Watch this interview with Norman Dodd. It concerns a senate inquiry in 1954. It was apparent back then that democracy had been infiltrated. What remains is a puppet show, In which public is given a choice between a two headed snake. Their operandi modus is to maintain the status quo. The new order just a redressing of the old order (three city states seems plausible).

This world runs on greed. Nothing will change unless we change ourselves.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Those are excellent resources. Thank you for sharing those.

new topics

top topics

join