It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If vaccine mandates work, why Chicago teachers having a cow?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Because their goals (in league with the Chicago government) have nothing to do with TheRONA 🚨👋

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: neutronflux

Have you heard of the omicron variant? The spike proteins are nothing like the proteins on the native strains of the virus. That's why it evades the vaccine, and that's why it evades natural immunity. The vast majority of people on earth are going to catch Omicron in the next few weeks, which is completely unprecedented for a novel virus. Hopefully Omicron provides protection from future COV variants, but most likely there will be more and more mutations that cause reinfection forever more.

In our next article we will tell you how to figure out if you have a deadly pandemic virus or the common cold (hint: they're the same)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: joejack1949

Have you heard of the omicron variant? The spike proteins are nothing like the proteins on the native strains of the virus. That's why it evades the vaccine, and that's why it evades natural immunity. The vast majority of people on earth are going to catch Omicron in the next few weeks, which is completely unprecedented for a novel virus. Hopefully Omicron provides protection from future COV variants, but most likely there will be more and more mutations that cause reinfection forever more.

Yes, so be sure to get your shot.

Interesting seeing all these new accounts recently with years from the 40-50's that are fearmongering and shilling vaccines. If I had to guess this website is used by majority men in the 50-70 age rage. So remember, joejack1949 is just like you and he says you should get the vaccine because the virus is dangerous (he heard it on the news)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

it's literally a one trick pony show. Proof that the vaccines aren't helping much at all with the new variant. The answer? Push the vaccine that was just proven not to work very well. Yet another exhibit in the clown world case.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Not specifically about teachers but mandating vaccines in general, specifically preventing people from entering your country unless vaccinated (I.e. the Djokovic case) - what is the actual reason for this? Is it just because they think the unvaccinated are much more likely to spread it?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner
So remember, joejack1949 is just like you and he says you should get the vaccine because the virus is dangerous (he heard it on the news)

I never said that - I said the vaccine is not effective against omicron. Can you read? I honestly don't care what you do to yourself.

Edit - also, I was born in '86. My username is a combination of one of my favorite authors, the name of a street in my town, and the publishing date of Orwell's 1984. A few more hints and you could probably hack my online banking.
edit on 2022-1-6 by joejack1949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The teachers union in Chicago is extremely corrupt, demanding, and radical leftist. They are always trying to strike over anything. They likely see this is an opportunity to leverage their power to make additional demands that they'd never get under normal circumstances. It is a way for them to "strike" without actually striking.

I live in an neighboring Chicago suburb. The Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot in regards to how the schools are handling this issue. Parents overwhelmingly didn't like remote learning - particularly for those with young kids. It is simply too much to expect a pre-teen kid to sit on Zoom all day. Hell, I am a working adult and I can't sit on Zoom all day without losing my mind.

Many of these left wing parents are getting a slap in the face to wake up through the schools. We saw what happened in Virginia.

I can tell you right now that if my local school system starts going back to remote and doesn't end this c19 charade soon, I am getting real close to saying screw it and will be leaving Illinois.

It is far easier for working professionals to just pack it up and leave right now since most are working remotely.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

Not specifically about teachers but mandating vaccines in general, specifically preventing people from entering your country unless vaccinated (I.e. the Djokovic case) - what is the actual reason for this? Is it just because they think the unvaccinated are much more likely to spread it?

Well based on the rules Biden has set for the US. The vaccinated here in the US are more likely to spread Covid than the unvaccinated since we have to wear masks and take tests all the time, while the super spreaders are out there without masks or tests. All because they got a shot that doesn't do anything but put money in rich people's pockets.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Schools in Illinois:

Highest Teachers pensions
Textbooks from the 1950's

But but but it's for the kids!

I'm all for striking and fairness in the workplace but they are the reason it doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I can tell you right now that if my local school system starts going back to remote and doesn't end this c19 charade soon, I am getting real close to saying screw it and will be leaving Illinois.

You will NEVER regret leaving. I don't know a single person that has.
You will kick yourself for not doing it sooner!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It is frustrating because we do actually like Chicago as a city in terms of amenities. I really don't think there is a better city. Two world class universities. The museums, parks, entertainment, neighborhoods, restaurants, etc really cannot be beat imho. I really don't think there is a better urban city.

Unfortunately, the far left progressives are running the city into the ground and it is getting to the point where their mismanagement is making it intolerable regardless of all the goods things the city has to offer.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, here in Los Angeles... All those Spike Protein Shakes and masking and distancing have been working so well, that starting when they go back to work/school has been pushed back a day, still requiring a negative test, still have to wear a mask etc. Employees, even though Spike Protein Shaked not only need to keep masking indoors and outdoors, but are MANDATED now to wear N95 masks. Students being heavily urged to wear them.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: JIMC5499

TextThe School Districts still get the money from the Government no matter what the parents do.

Schools get paid per enrolled student; fewer students means less money.
If enough parents disenrolled their children from the public school system, major changes would have to be made. It can't happen soon enough, IMO.

If the District reports the student as disenrolled. They don't more often than you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join