It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone having weird Premonition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Oh no, not either of them. And it most definitely is thought of as a volcano.

I think it's Bulkang Taal or Taal Volcano.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

a recurring dream past 45 years:
a beautiful sunshining day sitting in middle of nowhere,
at a picknik tabl3 with umbrella, with iced tea..
all of a sudden a wall black as night consumes us,

had this dream since i was very small, it ALWAYS scared me
with the worst feeling of dread. over the years i have seen
sandstorms engulf entire cities turning day into night,
and the pyroclastic flows from volcanoes..
and i would say my dream includes a MASSIVE black pyroclastic
blast that engulfs like a massive sandstorm..
cannot say where or when, but yellowstone has always
caught my interest.
but an asteeroid impact, with the "key to the bottomless pit"
fits pretty good too 2036 maybe?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

to the evil ones, and non-believers....
there DEFINITELY WILL BE an invasion by aliens,
when LORD JESUS CHRIST comes to take his throne.
he will raise the believers safely into his spaceships,
then use FIRE to CLEANSE THE EARTH of all evil,...
bugs, slugs, parasites, pests, and diseases,
evil ones and non-believers too..

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

For some reason I totally discounted that time bomb in the Philippines. Thanks for bringing that back into my attention.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cappie

2035 or 36 is the departure date of the breakaway civilization ,so maybe asteroid.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

likely will symbolize the Scarlet Woman riding Beast of prophecy

A modern day like Babylon? is the beast a nation? empire?
edit on 6-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm mine pertain to more of precognition images and feelings when I’m outside working. Scary but nothing to do with future events I don’t think.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
The beast is referencing a comet.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Everythings felt "off" since I've existed.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Or it could have been this:

So sure, all I know was that the old man said it as if everyone knew about it and referred to it as "the volcano finally blew up." Given that this Tongan volcano was listed as dormant just a few days ago, he could have meant this one unless La palma goes that same way. That would be weird.

Well now to wait for that massive snowstorm.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

LOL, I literally thought, "Huh, there was that thread about the guy who said something about a mountain or volcano blowing up ..."

I'm not sure how underwater volcanoes affect things in terms of climate, but this was definitely a large eruption. The weather guy who blogs had some really cool stuff about it. You can see the pressure wave travel across the US in the data, and he pinpointed where he thinks it traveled across our area. He also has info where they heard it all the way up in Alaska! That rivals the blast from Krakatoa.

Of course, when we get to that league, we're talking about blasts that can alter the climate. I don't know what we're looking at here yet. Pinatubo did it in the Philippines, but will this?
edit on 15-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

From what I've heard so far a lot of water went up as vapor in that blast. That's sea water so between the chlorine gas and pure water vaper that might have been blasted into the atmosphere, I doubt the media will give us a clear answer on what the effects will be globally to the climate, but it should have an impact.

By the way since you live in the Washington region, did you hear it? I swore that I heard something loud this morning, and it even woke up my wife. It sounded like a large double clapping sound.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No. I live in KC. Now, if they heard it in Alaska at just under 6,000 miles, then it's just possible that we may have as we're just over 6,000 miles away here. However, there is a lot more land for the sound to travel over than there would be for places in Alaska or the PNW. Sounds travels really well over water, not as well over land. There are also two mountain ranges in the way.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Sorry about that, for some reason I thought... oh never mind. Yeah, I wondered who might have heard it here in.

Weirdly that this old man seems to have been batting pretty high for predictions so far. Even if we were to assume that everything else was a coincidence, how do we explain a dormant volcano going off like this. Heck even last week the topic of Climate Change and how the weird cooling effect might be "man-made" now has been making the rounds.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cappie

Or a wave 500ft high. Which is said what the asteroid Clovis will create when it hits the Pacific Ocean. The other is 1997XF11 but it’s not supposed to hit until September 26 2028. And not sure where yet, it’s still drifting. The Bible called this time period the Rule of the Judges. 410 years of asteroids and meteors hitting the planet.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
And now this.

A study has unveiled secrets previously locked deep inside the Earth's interior that could have profound implications for the future of the planet we call home.

The research paper, published in Earth and Planetary Science Letters, shows Earth's core is cooling faster than scientists had thought previously.

So, the groundwork is being placed to explain why we're cooling off, even though we just had one of the largest Volcano Eruptions in modern times. We should be looking at lower temperatures for the next few years from the Hunga Tonga eruption. Before the volcano went off some scientists were beginning to discuss the possibility of us entering a new Glacial period, but now it looks like that might become a bigger issue that will be addressed.

This is the problem with what the old man in the library said. The points that he made were solid points but still vague since they hadn't happened. At this point I'm looking at a very bad snowstorm in February and after that we should start to see some of the countries in Europe and Asia start to fall apart. I don't know if that means war or if the EU just fails and ends with China falling apart as well. See I don't know exactly what it means.

So here in the PNW we might be having a massive snowstorm, and well go from there, I guess.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You do know there is only one way for an Ice age to start right? The atmosphere has to have so much dust and particles in it that the sun is blocked out for at least 5 seasons with 2 of them being summer. Only way for dust and particles to get that much into the air would be comets/asteroids or many simultaneous volcanoes going off and burning up 9-12% of the planet surface. That would cause a lot of sickness and death. Probably about 70-80% of the population would die after 2 years.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If the Earths core cools off it loses its magnetic fields and planet will absorb cosmic radiation.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

I'm not trying to be rude here, but you really need to go research what caused the Little Ice Age, also the Earth has gone full on Hoth like in the past and it didn't lose its magnetic field.

As to the debris in the atmosphere, well we just had a massive volcano erupt. What do you think it did to the atmosphere?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Hoth From Star wars? We are in an ice age right now. I’m not being rude but sun has to be blocked out for the planet to get cold enough to freeze. These are facts. Scientists have only proven this with asteroids hitting the planet and with many volcanoes going off and causing huge parts of the world to burn for months. Yea volcanoes have went off and forest fires are happening. That just shows on what kind of scale these eruptions and fires would have to be to cause an ice age. The fact that ice ages occur randomly in earths cycles shows that it has to be caused by a catastrophic event

<< 1  2    4 >>

join