It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betty White has died at the age of 99

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There was a news article a week back talking about how she was in good health and looking forward to her 100th birthday celebration....

just going to put this out there.... if she was to get the booster shot, she would have done it some time this week in preparing for this public event. It takes 2 weeks for you to get your "immunity" from the jabs, so the timing is right for getting it in the last week of december. Vaer's data shows that most people who die from the jab do so shorty after getting it.
edit on 1-1-2022 by teddyvetter because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yes Abe Vigoda

He passed away at his Daughter's house just down the street from me ........

Edit:
do you have conformation? 😆😆😆
New Jersey👍🏼😊

Betty always had that twinkle in her eyes. She knew she was naughty at times. She did with a smile
always smiling.

She's Home.

R.I.P. Betty. You're back with your true love.🙏🏻👼

edit on 1-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. At least it does if you throw it hard enough.😊😊

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

It's almost still a go.

There is no way in heck, the media and Ryan Reynolds will celebrate her life.👍🏼👏👍🏼

I'm... I'm starting to tear up.

Good health and love

Logging off.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

do you have conformation? 😆😆😆
New Jersey👍🏼😊
a reply to: Bigburgh

From Wikipedia article

On January 26, 2016, one month before his 95th birthday, Vigoda died in his sleep at his daughter Carol Fuchs's home in Woodland Park, New Jersey of natural causes. He had gone there "to escape the hazards of a blizzard".

Remember as I drove past the house seeing police cars and ambulance parked outside

Later heard of his death
edit on 1-1-2022 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I loved Betty White. Started with Golden Girls back in the late 90's. As a teen, I found her hysterical. Then every movie after just made her cooler. Saw a lot of her work before GG and in between and she was just a top notch lady. They don't make them like they used to! Really wish she would have made it to her 100th.

Rest in peace, beautiful. The world will miss you.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Betty just got the booster.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I read somewhere she got it the day before she died.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I read somewhere she got it the day before she died.

Almost....

I looked up the article linked in the image, if the image was ever there it is now scrubbed.
www.crowrivermedia.com... l

She shared: "I'm so lucky to be in such good health and feel so good at this age. It's amazing."

edit on Sun Jan 2 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

EDIT to add UPDATE
www.theepochtimes.com...

Witjas’ statement follows the circulation of a fabricated quote on social media suggesting that the late actress had received a booster shot on Dec. 28.

“Eat healthy and get all your vaccines. I just got boosted today,” White was falsely quoted as saying next to a link to a report titled, “Betty White: I’m lucky to still be in good health” from a Minnesota news outlet Crow River Media, according to The Associated Press.

The article does not include the bogus quote, and archived versions of the story on the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine also do not mention White having taken a COVID-19 vaccine booster.

web.archive.org...://www.crowrivermedia.com/national/entertainment/betty-white-im-lucky-to-still-be-in-good-health/artic le_f229404f-8654-5ca5-91ef-220afa77c9bf.html
edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The show must go on
Happy New Year
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Fathom Events announced plans last month to show a film titled "Betty White: 100 Years Young — A Birthday Celebration" on Jan. 17. After her death on New Year’s Eve, Fathom mourned White’s death and announced it would move forward with its plans to distribute the movie.

Just did a quick read on your mad cow thread
Sparked a reference to the clotshots and links to prion
JB saying every hospital bed is gonna have alz

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
RIP BETTY!!!

I was making Florentine cookies when I found out and I actually cried. I always loved her, she was so funny in everything and just so down to earth. I loved her on Golden Girls, which I watched all day after I found out she passed, that show is so damn funny.

I was like way to go 2021, the final middle finger to us all... took out Betty White.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

Another legend who will be remembered fondly. RIP Betty.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I've been a fan, and will remain one, for most of my life.

She was in movies from about 1945, 'til just recently. A long and storied career.

...and, of course, her game show appearances, which is where I was introduced to her when I was a child.

For those interested:

Betty White's career...

...and, of course, her work with animal rescue.

A wonderful, caring lady, who will be missed.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
spam

edit on 3-1-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My wife was talking to one of her girlfriends about how special Betty White was. How pure and enjoyable.

I pulled up the photos of Betty White posing nude when she was younger, and showed them to my wife. Her whole demeaner changed. (This was 2 hours ago. She's gone to her computer in the other room now, lol. Probably consulting factcheckers!)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
I never did care for her after a movie she was in called, " Bringing Down The House" with Steve Martin and Queen Latifah in 2003. She says, " I thought I heard Negro!". Did not care for her after that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join