It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTHONY FAUCI - We Intentionally Inflate the Number of Children in the Hospital for Covid-19.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Friday, December 31, 2021

If you are hearing warnings and fearmongering regarding a "record number" of children being hospitalized with Covid-19, as this year comes to an end, be advised that EVIL GREEDY Dr. Anthony Fauci is driving this FAKE NEWS.

Because core MSNBC viewers are _____________, Fauci had no hesitation with explaining how the CDC is inflating the number of children hospitalized with Covid-19.

"And what we mean by that: if a child goes into the hospital, they automatically get tested for COVID and they get counted as a COVID-hospitalized individual, when, in fact, they may go in for a broken leg or appendicitis or something like that.

So it’s over counting the number of children who are, quote, hospitalized with COVID as opposed to because of COVID," Fauci said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

IMO, there are two things at play here...

1.) Wisely, parents are not bringing their children in for injections of these experimental drugs, pretending to be "vaccines".

This reduces the amount of short-term revenue for the Medical Profession and the Vaccine Companies (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson).

2.) Fauci, along with the Medical Profession & Pharmaceuticals, are pressuring the FDA to approve Vaccine Booster injections for our young children. They are counting on locking in the child booster shots as a permanent long-term revenue stream, just like the adult boosters.

But FIRST, the number of children placed on the Covid-19 vaccination merry-go-round needs to be maximized.

To make that happen, Dr. Fauci and other (greedy/callous) stakeholders are pulling out all the stops, including attempting to scare, coerce, and intimidate parents into getting their children started on this never-ending regiment of injections, and soon...Gummies.

Want to know the REAL number of Children BEING TREATED FOR COVID-!9 in the Hospital?

Here is the CDC Graphic - Updated Every Other Week: gis.cdc.gov...

As you can see, the ACTUAL STATISTICS say very few children are being treated for Covid-19. It has been this way dating back to the beginning...back to March of 2020.

THERE IS NO "MASSIVE SURGE" OF CHILDREN BEING TREATED FOR COVID-19!

The fact that President Biden is aware of the deceptions Anthony Fauci and CDC Commissioner Rochelle Walensky are pulling, yet does not attempt to stop them, makes him a horrible individual, as well.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/31/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This insanity will continue
as long as we put up with it

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

When they try to force us to do something, that's the red line in the sand for the majority of Americans.

Priority #1 is to keep each other informed, so we can continue the good fight against mandatory vaccinations, to protect ourselves and our children.

edit on 12/31/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well then.

By his logic it’s easy to see how anyone, anywhere admitted to and ICU or ER would be counted this way.

Wasn’t that the case the last 20 months or so if someone died? Via car crash, cancer, general auto-combustion?

Now I guess it’s just the kids.

Strange Days.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
In Japan, and I live in a university hospital town and the wife is close to doctors , NO, no children have been admitted to the hospital here in my town. American kids must be too well feed maybe of Pringles.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Well then.

By his logic it’s easy to see how anyone, anywhere admitted to and ICU or ER would be counted this way.

Wasn’t that the case the last 20 months or so if someone died? Via car crash, cancer, general auto-combustion?

Now I guess it’s just the kids.

Strange Days.

This actually really bothers me here. I work in banking and you really start to grow attached to some of your customers, especially many of the elderly. One particular customer was this wonderfully sweet old lady who was always on oxygen because of this health issue she had. She would come in multiple times a week, was always nice and polite, just a dear to work with.

Well, a few weeks ago this couple comes in and I couldn't help but recognize the wife. They came up to me and informed me that the ladies sister passed away. Once they mentioned the name I realized why I recognized the woman, her sister was the woman I was referring to earlier. I apologized to them for their loss and told them how she was one of my favorites, which I could tell made them happy because they left smiling even though it was a sad time for them.

The reason I'm mentioning this was because of what was put on the death certificate. I asked them if it was ok to ask how she passed and they informed me that the health issue she had for years finally caught up to her and her body finally gave out. It was sad to hear, so I thanked them for sharing. After uploading the death certificate to the woman's profile I decided to read what it said regarding her passing. The death certificate claimed she died due to covid, with complications due to her health issue.

That pissed me off. If covid was the problem I'm sure her family would've said so. They would have said covid made her health worse. Now maybe it did, maybe it didn't, but I couldn't help but feel they put that on their to help push their numbers.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It seems two of the symptoms of COVID, the loss of smell and taste, has proven to be quite beneficial.

It seems many can no longer detect the scent of urine, or the taste of the bull crap we are being fed.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: all2human

When they try to force us to do something, that's the red line in the sand for the majority of Americans.

Priority #1 is to keep each other informed, so we can continue the good fight against mandatory vaccinations, to protect ourselves and our children.

We lost that battle.

Let us hope that we will fight harder for our children than we did for ourselves.

I am not feeling very hopeful. We are good at talking and posting. Even better at complying.

edit on 31-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
1. "ANTHONY FAUCI - We Intentionally Inflate the Number of Children in the Hospital for Covid-19."

Where does it say anything close to that?
Can you show me where in the link you gave is a Fauci quote claiming, "we intentionally inflate the Number of Children in the Hospital for Covid-19"

How is your subject header not an outright lie other than this is what ATS has become.

2. Why not tell the whole story, other than it doesn't fit your narrative, versus cherry picking the part that fits your narrative?
Nope your lie of a subject header isn't in this section...Maybe its some place else in the source article? No I dont see it there because when you read the whole thing and not out of context like you leveraged then it doesn't back up your claim.

"Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and top critic of Dr. Anthony Fauci, took to Twitter late Thursday to accuse the top disease doctor of editing his message when it comes to COVID-19 hospitalizations during the Biden administration.

Cruz retweeted an interview Fauci had on MSNBC where he spoke about the troubling numbers of children in the hospital with the virus. Fauci made clear that there is a distinction between the number of children hospitalized with COVID as opposed to "because of COVID."

"And what we mean by that: If a child goes into the hospital, they automatically get tested for COVID and they get counted as a COVID-hospitalized individual, when, in fact, they may go in for a broken leg or appendicitis or something like that. So it’s over counting the number of children who are, quote, hospitalized with COVID as opposed to because of COVID," Fauci said.

edit on 31-12-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

It's reading between the lines because if Fauci really cared about science or pandemics he would want to get and give accurate information.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

The insanity will continue as long as morons stand in line to have their olfactory nerve damaged with a test that cannot detect infection, even by the CDC's own recent admission.

Men go mad in herds, but come to their senses slowly, and only one by one.

Happy New Year to all!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Nah, it happens. We had a kid that was training and had just earned his black belt. He went home over that same weekend and had an electric scooter crash. He suffered a compound fracture of both lower leg bones. You better believe he ended up admitted to the hospital after that one.

Kids get admitted.

There was also an article over the summer about how there were more kids than normal being treated for respiratory illness, but they were getting seasonal illnesses out of season because they came out of quarantine so those illnesses took their chance to circulate. There were actually very few delta cases in the mix, but the press headline attributed the full kids' hospital wards all to delta.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Good lord, you can be so dense.

If they are doing it, it is in intentional. People have literally been pointing out this flaw in methodology going back since last March 2020...

There is a huge distinction between dying WITH covid and dying OF covid. Just like there is a huge distinction of being hospitalized WITH covid and OF covid. That 800,000 death number is probably severely over inflated as well.

Branch Covidians have been hanging on an alledged increase in hospitalizations among children as some sort of proof of needed continuing lockdowns, masks, etc. However, the data does not support that kids are in any significant risks.

Almost all the kids hospitalized are WITH covid, not of Covid. IN other words, the kid breaks a leg and goes to the ER. Hospitals have a policy of testing any admission. The kid is asymptomatic and tests positive. He obviously isn't going home with a broken leg, but he now counts as a covid case.

The big issue with this is that these flawed data are driving policy decisions.

Personally, I think the narrative is falling apart so they are trying to slowly distance themselves from past decisions. Unfortunately, progressives have short memories and not good at connecting dots, so these changes in position fly right over their heads.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The link to the Fox article does bring up the text you quote. But...they do not link to Ted Cruz's twitter feed. So, I looked at it. Ted has nothing in his feed going back to Dec 24 on this topic. He talks about borders and inflation, but not Fauci.

So, I went the other way and searched MSNBC Dr. Fauci interview. There are several that you can watch. Not a one of them mention children vaccinations or hospitalizations going back to Dec 24 or so.

Where is the original source that either Cruz or Fauci said this? I stop at Dec 24 because Fox published this yesterday saying Dec 30 was when this happened.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

It was on Rachel Madcows show...

Zerohedge article with actual video of the quote...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for posting.

Yeah, I shared this video with my elderly parents who have gulped down triple helpings of the covid kool aid, and who gorge themselves on leftist media propaganda like it is manna from Heaven- and even They were like WTF??? For a few moments they were confused, then their eyes quickly glazed back over and they stumbled away muttering "science, trust the numbers.. " like good little automatons.

Lying didn't do the trick, so now they are brazenly telling the truth? Are some folks so brainwashed at this point that Dear Leader Fauci can say whatever he wants, and they will just lap it up like thirsty, wayward sheep?

"Yeah, whatever he says. Works for me." smh
edit on 31-12-2021 by DreadKnock because: This Space For Rent

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Good lord, you can be so dense.

So this current flavor of ATS is gonna ATS..got it..

Okay then. =)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I had a really bad cold about four years ago. I lost my sense of taste and smell for about six months. Once I regained it, I realized a lot of things didn't smell right. I smell tuna sometimes when coffee is brewing, for instance.

One of the weird permanent side effects is that I cannot smell cat urine. While this may seem like a blessing, at the time it was problematic because my cat was suffering from advanced kidney disease, and started peeing everywhere. I could never locate where she did it, but people could smell it in the house.

I wonder sometimes if it was some sort of coronavirus I picked up.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So you really don't get the difference between dying "of" a thing as opposed to "with" a thing?

Do you acknowledge that people can easily be asymptomatic with COVID, particularly omicron? Do you acknowledge that children especially have never been very susceptible to any of the COVID strains and the most likely to be asymptomatic?

Do you understand what happens when you take a population of people who are highly likely to be asymptomatic and then have to go to the hospital for anything, literally any other thing, where the policy is to automatically test them for that thing they may be asymptomatic for? You find a lot of kids who are suddenly COVID positive and they are in the hospital "with" it even as they are there for every other reason kids go to the hospital.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join