It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM beginning coordinated narrative about the flu mysteriously returning and killing people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You may think this is a joke, but this exact narrative is now being pushed by multiple media outlets.

The U.S. flu season has arrived on schedule after taking a year off

“This is setting itself up to be more of a normal flu season,”

The childhood deaths, Brammer said, are “unfortunately what we would expect when flu activity picks up. It’s a sad reminder of how severe flu can be.”

During last year’s unusually light flu season, one child died. In contrast, 199 children died from flu two years ago, and 144 the year before that.

Source

There's something important I want to point out here: According to the CDC itself, between January 1, 2020 and December 18, 2021 - a period of 2 years - only 668 children under the age of 18 in the United States have died of Covid, which is an average of 334 deaths per year. You can see those statistics HERE.
According to the source article though, an average of 171 children have died of the flu per year across two years ((199 + 144) / 2) - prior to it magically disappearing so that Covid could take over for the deaths.

Now, I know Covid is real - I had it. I was pretty sick for a while with weird symptoms I've never had. I was admitted to the hospital for 3 days because I was having trouble breathing, my oxygen level was dangerously low, and I could barely talk. I know I didn't just have the flu, so I'm not some kind of Covid-denier. But something here clearly is not adding up.

How many of you want to bet that this is going to be the precursor to vaccines being pushed hard specifically on kids? "Oh no - Covid AND the flu! Now the children REALLY need to get vaccinated!" Is that the game plan here? "They" are clearly up to something with this blatant nonsense.

edit on 12/27/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

"shakes head "

Do they think people are really this Dumb ?

Or are people really this Dumb ?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
They think that no one could be smarter than they are. Since they think they are the smartest. It's a serious condition.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It was reported across conservative blogs before Christmas that the White House was going to pivot on the COVID narrative. They were going to switch away from the idea of the pandemic to other things because the restrictions and mandates and other things were so politically unpopular for them and it was painfully clear they weren't going to win either truthfully or politically.

You can see it happening. The PCR test is going away. The flu is coming back. Biden is telling the governors to take it into their own hands where it always should have been once we determined that alpha wasn't the Black Death ...

When they pivot, they do it.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

They already have the cooked data that could not differentiate between a flu death and a Covid death, so can use that to promote the "Vaccination"...

So now that they are dropping the PCR test this week, Influenza will be back.

That way they can promote that the "vaccines" really work...

Despite research results like this...

Yes you poor Vaxxed... more and more studies are coming out that after 90 days, you actually have a highly increased chance of getting Covid and its variants.

Not to mention suppressing your immune system, making it more likely that you will not only have issues with Influenza, you are going to start having troubles with a plethora of other immune disorders.

So quick... get another booster!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

"shakes head "

The government has the economy such that almost everyone is running so hard on their hamster wheel, they're not caring much about the lies and deceits.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Of course they are.
It is their job.
Now we just know they are liars.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I thought they said that masks are the reason for so little flu deaths due ing covid and more people should wear masks to help lower the curve for covid 19.

All Hail Shakaka our worldly lord and savior

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

"shakes head "

I fear we are toast.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
“Hey flu! How was the sabbatical?”

“Ya know it was great. Nice to be back. Glad to be killin folks again. I was getting tired of this Covid fella stealing all my thunder. Thanks for the shoutout MSM ya jerks!”

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

"shakes head "

I fear we are toast.

No, they couldn't hide behind the stats anymore, remember when they revised the number of those actually vaccinated downward. They have been fudging and manipulating the whole time, they just hoped Omnicron could keep up the COVID narrative. Once that didn't materialize they lost a lot of those people they have been crying wolf to.
edit on 27-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The wife and I both had the virus that can cause covid19 a few months ago. Mine was mild, hers was a little worse than when she gets the flu. She lost her sense of taste and smell, I did not, but I have never had that kind of change in taste with any disease I have ever had...definitely something new. I have lost my ability to taste and smell quite a few times over the years from some sort of virus. I never get the flu bad, this was not any different, but this made me a little tired which the flu does not and that putrid smell and taste was curious to me since I have never experienced that with any disease in my life.

We figured we had the covid back in May of 20 and I did have a lot more tiredness with that event, and I also had a weird change of taste similar to this time so I am pretty sure I had it eighteen months or so before this one too....but no proof it was the SARS-CoV2 virus then but that was definitely not a flu or anything I had experienced before either. I would estimate the chances of the first event being this virus is ninety five percent. Being that we both had it worse the first time, which still wasn't that bad, I would say that immunity does last pretty long but does fade somewhat. Or maybe it was that this was most likely the Delta strain while the first was probably the alpha strain. I wonder if we will get a mild omicron infection in the next couple of months so we can say we had all the ones around here.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

They're just gonna transition to, "welp, case are down and people don't have to quarantine as long, so Biden beat COVID." 3 out of 10 will buy it.

edit on 27-12-2021 by Fryguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

"shakes head "

No.
"They" are really that dumb

"See the bubble headed bleach blonde
Who comes on at 5
She can tell you about a plane crash
With a gleam in her eye"

Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

"shakes head "

No.

Who comes on at 5
With a gleam in her eye"

Damn. Awesome use of lyrical exposition here.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Gothmog

"shakes head "

No.

Who comes on at 5
With a gleam in her eye"

Damn. Awesome use of lyrical exposition here.

Cheers.

Glad you liked it.
"They" will say ANYTHING as long as "they" get paid for it .
edit on 12/28/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

They already have the cooked data that could not differentiate between a flu death and a Covid death....

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the same individual people/cases have been simultaneously placed onto each of those lists.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I have fantastic news for you. If you wear a t-shirt cut out in the shape of a mask, and you wash your hands and stay 6 ft away from others, you will never catch the flu. If you doubt me, I can pull up posts from experts to back that up. NO MO FLU!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"He died with or of a flu variant and was flu/covid vaxxed or not vaxxed and had or hadn't a covid variant at the same time or in the past year" 🍾🕳️ and recreational marijuana is legal is some states 🚬

see your doctor if questions 🥥

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The only time anything ever messes with taste or smell is if I get so much drainage that everything smells like or tastes like snot.

And then it's not that I've lost my sense of smell or taste.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join