It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian interference in the 2020 elections, FBI issues Most Wanted, 10 million $ reward

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

The Iranians must have gone rouge, and are now threatening to go public with who is behind putting Joe Biden in the White House. Are they wanted "dead or alive"?

Or the agency is trying to transfer their own guilt to an already distrusted boogeyman and (not China), as certain facts have/ will come to light.

Ah yes..getting ahead of a big bombshell about to drop. China is in charge of a large chunk of the U.S. government now. Makes sense they'd want to divert away from their culpability, especially ahead of the Feb 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing.
edit on 12/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Another inside job like the Pakistani Awan brothers the DNC had working on their servers in DC? That thought occured. Easiest way to access is with sysadmin rights.

So far, it looks like voter registration hacked and emails sent. …. seems like alot of money reward for simple media influencing.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
We project different flavors of influence in many elections... And many of those countries reciprocate.

I'd be hard pressed to find an election we've had in recent history that didn't have external efforts to influence.

Now, the question is did they have an impact. That's the million dollar question. I doubt we'll ever find out though, as the two partisan factions in America only believe in it when it fits their agenda.

But I personally doubt another country captured a recent win for their guy in my life.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Sounds like a couple of patsies to cover for the real criminals in the Democrat party.
Or the Dems knowingly hired a couple of Iranian hackers that will maybe roll over on them if and when they are caught.

BINGO. Special Prosecutor John Durham reportedly is getting closer to higher-level indictments.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

What a nice Holiday vibe for 2022! Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours!

My 2022 mantra: In with the good s**t, out with the bulls**t.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Unless votes are changed, its a wasted and expensive effort.

So far this reads like its a limited hangout, and this is probably related to the voter registration database(s). I wonder if there are any ties between these Iranian hackers and the vote counting side of the process? Are the states running total end-to-end solutions from folks like Dominion?

edit on 12/27/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Another inside job like the Pakistani Awan brothers the DNC had working on their servers in DC? That thought occured. Easiest way to access is with sysadmin rights.

So far, it looks like voter registration hacked and emails sent. …. seems like alot of money reward for simple media influencing.

Maybe. Maybe these two hacked their way in and found the real cheating. They've lost my trust completely.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yeah $10 million does seem like a lot of juice to catch them.
Maybe just like there was the anti-Trump contingent in the FBI, there could be a anti-Biden section that want these clowns caught knowing that there is a Democrat connection with these guys that will come out when grilled under the hot lights.
With the Biden dumpster fire F’ing up the country left and right, even the anti-Trump guys should want some of the spotlight bringing down the criminal Dems.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sounds like a couple of patsies to cover for the real criminals in the Democrat party.
Or the Dems knowingly hired a couple of Iranian hackers that will maybe roll over on them if and when they are caught.

BINGO. Special Prosecutor John Durham reportedly is getting closer to higher-level indictments.

I’ve almost lost faith in Durham exposing them.
Or is Durham being paid off to slow walk the indictments?
Why is it taking so damn long?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Its nearly noon in DC and media hasnt noticed?? 10 million dollars isnt meant to stay quiet!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Did the money Obama flew into Iran had anything to do with it?

We've known America to invade Middle Eastern countries at the drop of a hat for any manufactured reason, so common sense dictates Iran was invited to do so,and did not act of their own volition for the risk of retaliation is simply too big.

They are being protected by democrats and quite possibly a rino or two.

Buuuut I'm just throwing out a wild guess.

edit on 27-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

They are being protected by democrats and quite possibly a rino or two.

What do you mean by protected?

Do you mean given favorability? Because if I'm not mistaken, I believe they still have quite a list of sanctions on them. You can look up what its doing to the economy there. It's had quite the impact being insulated from the greater international community, not just us.

Or do you mean protected in that we haven't gone to war with them?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this is impossible. The 2020 election was the most secure election in the history of man.

www.cbsnews.com...

Federal election infrastructure officials said in a joint statement on Thursday that the 2020 election was the "most secure in American history." Meanwhile, President-elect Biden picked up 11 more Electoral College votes as CBS News projected he had won Arizona, giving him a 73 vote margin over President Trump and putting him well over the 270 electoral vote threshold with a total of 290 projected votes.

fake news.

From the FBI "Wanted" poster:

"... the defendants allegedly obtained United States voter information from at least one state election website, sent threatening voter email messages to intimidate voters, crafted and disseminated disinformation pertaining to the election and election security, and accessed, and attempted to access, without authorization, the computer systems of several online United States media entities and states."

Where, in that string of actions, is an attack on the voting infrastructure?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I was theorizing that they hacked the election at the behest of the democrats as a proxy and were paid handsomely to do so.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
And the punchline is ? ❇️

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yeah $10 million does seem like a lot of juice to catch them.
Maybe just like there was the anti-Trump contingent in the FBI, there could be a anti-Biden section that want these clowns caught knowing that there is a Democrat connection with these guys that will come out when grilled under the hot lights.
With the Biden dumpster fire F’ing up the country left and right, even the anti-Trump guys should want some of the spotlight bringing down the criminal Dems.

I would bet that after the dust settles, it will turn out that these two are Iranian agents whose identities and actions were uncovered as the result of a counterintelligence operation. The 10 million is intended to send a message to Iran's intelligence agencies that we know what they are up to and will take strong measures to counter it.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I was theorizing that they hacked the election at the behest of the democrats as a proxy and were paid handsomely to do so.

They hacked the whole election?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Edit because my son posted something bad . He wrote ' I smell like poop :p ' I had to leave it as well from him.

edit on 27-12-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Iranians stole the election for Biden?
I knew they were crazy but wow!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

What a nice Holiday vibe for 2022! Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours!

My 2022 mantra: In with the good s**t, out with the bulls**t.

I love that mantra!

Mine is "In time all things prove their perfection." As I have reflected upon my life, I have always said these words, I do believe 2022 will be a year that proves this on the macro level!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join