It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escoteric Symbols/Pink Floyd and the Demiurge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Okay, so we're all aware of Pink Floyds album, Dark Side of the Moon. I've heard plenty of people ask about the symbology behind the album cover, and everyone seemingly always had the same response. "Yeah man, definitely something up there, if you listen to PF's music, its all about fighting the system ectect"

I've never heard any definitive answers however. Until today...from myself.

So again with my escoteric banter, I've been studying the occult, K(Q)abbalah, Nag Hammadi and so on. Yesterday, I finished reading the Apocryphon of John, which is essentially the book that would come before Genesis. The gospel that teaches us how the heavenly beings became, how our material universe became (basically a kids, Yaldabaoth',imagination).

And I randomly scrolled through FB this morning and saw the Dark Side of the Moon album cover. That's when the fireworks started going off in my head.

If you're familiar with the Apocryphon of John, he explains the divine light, unfathomable, unownable, unattainable, unseeing. In K(Q)abbalah gnosticism, thee is referred to as Ein Sof (infinite, without end). In the gospel, Sophia (Wisdom) created Yaldabaoth because she started thinking for herself away from the invisible spirit and without it's consent. She did not conceive with her husband, and gave rise to a mishappen being that she attempted to hide from the divine aeon (spiritual realm) by placing it under a cloud with a throne upon it, where only the holy spirit could see. She named it Yaldabaoth, and Yaldabaoth then proclaimed himself the divine creator, thus creating the material aeon (realm), which we are all apart of.

SO...

The beam of light passing through the triangle on the album cover represents the passage from the material realm, into the spiritual realm. The triangle representing the prism (or prison) that was allocated to us by Yaldabaoth, which we are confined to in the "material" aeon (realm).

This research isn't complete, and I will need to do more digging into this connection. Currently had an epiphany moment and wanted to share it with you all before it gets lost in the back of my mind. Also giving myself an opportunity to expand, explore and learn more about this.

Like always, please leave your insight, recommendations, and criticisms below for healthy conversation

The Nag Hammadi library, from my understanding, is a compilation of "esoteric" gospels that were discluded in the Augustin Council of Nicea.

Apocryphal of John (Text): gnosis.org...
Apocryphal of John (Audio): www.youtube.com...
Nag Hammadi Library (Text): gnosis.org...
YT Content Creator Foolish Fish on Demiurge/Yaldabaoth: www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-12-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Let him who can see, see.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Agnostic books takes you down the wrong path. These books were written for you...to keep you off the path that leads you to the one true God.

a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Agnostic books takes you down the wrong path. These books were written for you...to keep you off the path that leads you to the one true God.

a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Those books were written for the children of The Father only, and thanks to the Father they were found again for His children.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Thing is organised religions practice extends a hell of a lot further back into recorded history than the Abrahamic faiths.

Fact of the matter is its all about Sun worship at heart not Son worship.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There is only one true religion.
Most Christian faiths like RMC, and various sects have polluted the true Gospel.

Only through the SON do you come to the father.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
[quote

Only through the SON do you come to the father.

And how through the Son do we come to the Farther ?

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Our faith in the SON and accepting his sacrifice and resurrection as the LAST official sacrifice for atonement (Passover) for are sins, brings us to the Father.

GOD, who came in flesh and bone opens the door to the Father.

a reply to: Smigg

edit on 26-12-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Our faith in the SON and accepting his sacrifice and resurrection as the LAST official sacrifice for attunement (Passover) for are sins, brings us to the Father.

Why would the Father send His Son to be sacrificed for our sins when we are capable of understanding what sin is and how not to sin ?

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
For thousand of years God forgave us for our sins through animal sacrifice however one day God said these animal sacrifices are no longer acceptable.

Jesus, known as the sacrificial lamb, SON of God, The Word paid for all sin, an innocent man slain on the cross for anyone who accepts this sacrifice as payment for your personal sins. This grace is given to his disciples. No other religion offers this to mankind.

originally posted by: Smigg

Our faith in the SON and accepting his sacrifice and resurrection as the LAST official sacrifice for attunement (Passover) for are sins, brings us to the Father.

Why would the Father send His Son to be sacrificed for our sins when we are capable of understanding what sin is and how not to sin ?

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

To lead by example. Amen

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

For thousand of years God forgave us for our sins through animal sacrifice however one day God said these animal sacrifices are no longer acceptable.

Jesus, known as the sacrificial lamb, SON of God, The Word paid for all sin, an innocent man slain on the cross for anyone who accepts this sacrifice as payment for your personal sins. This grace is given to his disciples. No other religion offers this to mankind.

How did sacrificing animals to God help us understand sin and how not to be sinners and how does that apply to Christ's sacrifice. In other words how does a sinner understand how not to be a sinner through sacrifice whether it be an animal or Christ ? In order to enter Heaven you must be free of sin not forgiven for your sins. If in your heart you are still a sinner then what good does forgiveness serve if you can't enter Heaven. God can't remove sin from you, only you can do that.

Christ truly is our saviour, He has come to destroy this world and the angels and heavens created for it.
edit on th121111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So basically, Jesus Christ and / or his daddy. are the Gods of Death. Got it.
Think I'll steer clear of them, after our last encounter.

edit on 26-12-2021 by StrangeCottageCheese because: clarification

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You prove my point, in an old thread I wrote... Not everyone is God's child, like you.

a reply to: StrangeCottageCheese

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
We are incapable of living without sin…for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God….

because God is a righteous and Just God sin cannot go unpunished……..Yet God so loved us that He created our way to salvation by incarnating on earth as a man to ultimately take on our sentencing……

Now, we have a choice to accept our redemption, or to try and make it to the kingdom through our own works…:.

Since God is a righteous and Just God, He will not hand down the same judgment twice…..

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who accept the grace of the father through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Amen.

Many reject the Father's grace through Jesus Christ and they will be judged.

Hell is full of these people.

originally posted by: GoShredAK
We are incapable of living without sin…for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God….

because God is a righteous and Just God sin cannot go unpunished……..Yet God so loved us that He created our way to salvation by incarnating on earth as a man to ultimately take on our sentencing……

Now, we have a choice to accept our redemption, or to try and make it to the kingdom through our own works…:.

Since God is a righteous and Just God, He will not hand down the same judgment twice…..

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who accept the grace of the father through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

How did sacrificing animals to God help us understand sin and how not to be sinners and how does that apply to Christ's sacrifice. In other words how does a sinner understand how not to be a sinner through sacrifice whether it be an animal or Christ ? In order to enter Heaven you must be free of sin not forgiven for your sins. If in your heart you are still a sinner then what good does forgiveness serve if you can't enter Heaven. God can't remove sin from you, only you can do that.

Christ truly is our saviour, He has come to destroy this world, all that it was and is.

How do you think your human brain can understand the ways of God, especially the ways of God in the old covenant?

Christ truly is our savior……He came that we might have life, and have it more abundantly…..

he did not come to destroy the law, but to fulfill it…..

How grateful I am that Jesus simplified the law for us while setting up the new covenant!

1. Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind….

2. Love your neighbor as yourself…..

its amazing how keeping ones eyes on these commandments fulfills the law of moses…..

more amazing still how being conscious of grace and free from condemnation brings forth through the Holy Spirit, good works love and obedience…..

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Amen.

Many reject the Father's grace through Jesus Christ and they will be judged.

Hell is full of these people.

originally posted by: GoShredAK

God bless you friend……it is very hard not to become frustrated when people scoff at the Jesus you love. According to scripture we are to love and pray for them at best, or to just shake the dust off our shoes and let them figure things out for themselves but not pass judgment lest we are judged with the same measure…..

I only say this because i dont want you or anyone reading to restrict Gods blessings by holding on to negative thoughts…
edit on 26-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
How convenient. You still haven't countered my assertion and Jesus' daddy is the God of Death. He *demands* death; to the point of murdering his own son, when the deaths of animals aren't enough anymore...

You know what this teaches me?

I'm better than your God. And you know what I'm doing right now? I'm enjoying a sandwich.
edit on 26-12-2021 by StrangeCottageCheese because: hmmm. sandwich.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You waste my time. We are taught how to handle non believers.
We walk away and ignore....

I know your destiny... and I want nothing to do with it...

originally posted by: StrangeCottageCheese
How convenient. You still haven't countered my assertion and Jesus' daddy is the God of Death. He *demands* death; to the point of murdering his own son, when the deaths of animals aren't enough anymore...

You know what this teaches me?

I'm better than your God. And you know what I'm doing right now? I'm enjoying a sandwich.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join