It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC Customer Finds Fried Chicken Head in Hot Wings Meal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
KFC customer posts photo of chicken head found in her order

London, England

After ordering from KFC Feltham in Twickenham, a woman named Gabrielle left it a two-star JustEat review.

It read: "I found a fried chicken head in my hot wings meal.

"Put me off the rest of my meal, urgh."

www.the-sun.com...

After noticing Gabrielle had still given her meal a two out of five star review, KFC UK responded, “Probably the most generous 2-star review ever.”

In its defense, KFC UK wrote that Gabrielle’s finding proves the fast food chain uses real chickens, as advertised.

The company also said it had offered Gabrielle free chicken, which she allegedly accepted. She was also invited to come visit one of its kitchens so she can see how meals are made.

British media outlet the Independent reported that the chicken-head debacle happened in southwest London.

www.msn.com...
It says they offered her free chicken and she accepted. It doesn't say how much free chicken, but I'm sure she could have gotten much more than that. At the very least, I think I would want free meals FOR LIFE.

At first this may seem disgusting, but honestly, the chicken head itself doesn't really bother me. However, what is troublesome is the fact that this proves that practically anything could find it's way through the process, and reach the customer. ANYTHING!

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Unless things have changed at KFC, there is no way this could have been an accident. I worked there many years ago and all of the chicken is hand-breaded and hand-laid onto the cooking racks.

Either a cook saw it and said HAHAHA and knowingly fried it, or someone that worked there purposely brought in a chicken head to fry.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I like that they took it as an opportunity to say "see, we use real chicken''!! To that I would ask ''yeah, but how did this chicken get 5 wings''? lol. Actually, it would have just been a payday. Have my own horror stories, but not to this awsome level. a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Unless things have changed at KFC, there is no way this could have been an accident. I worked there many years ago and all of the chicken is hand-breaded and hand-laid onto the cooking racks.

Either a cook saw it and said HAHAHA and knowingly fried it, or someone that worked there purposely brought in a chicken head to fry.

You never breaded Hot wings, They come out of a bag and go into a fryer. Someone not paying attention could miss it. Yes I worked there at one point in My life as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

edit on Fri Dec 24 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Waste not, want not is my motto. However, if my wife had seen this, she would have been running around like a headless chicken! 🤔🐔🍗🍗

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Well that makes me want to puke.
We had KFC last night and tossed the last few chicken strips into this mornings garbage.

I love that she gave them a 2 star review haha.
I guess everything else tasted good haha

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Anyone else thinking this:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That's fricken cool..lol

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: Vector99

You never breaded Hot wings, They come out of a bag and go into a fryer. Someone not paying attention could miss it. Yes I worked there at one point in My life as well.

They didn't have hot wings when I worked there, like I said it's been quite some time lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What in the Holy Godfather scene is this?

Ew...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Or min wage Joe after hours upon hours of mindlessly breading chicken just didn’t give a crap and it didn’t register in his overworked tired mind, that’s a chicken head. And kept on frying. Another sad tale in the min, wage wars. 100 years and counting.

top topics

join