It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't Alec Baldwin charged with manslaughter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Have you noticed how quiet it has gotten concerning Alec Baldwin and him killing a white person?

Why isn't he charged with manslaughter? Actually in the state where he killed that white person it's not called manslaughter but 4th degree homicide, yet he is home and enjoying the holidays.

A cop shoots a black criminal accidentally and immediately is arrested and charged then found guilty...meanwhile Baldwin does the EXACT same crime and he isn't even charged....

It's all about who you are and who you know. He will walk...

edit on 23-12-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Off course it's because of who he is . This shooting possibly had something to do with the victim's husband ( a lawyer) .I read online he was involved in some controversial case(don't remember the details).

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Did the cop typically fake shoot people with a prop gun?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Why would they? He’s probably going to get a commercial from colt “what’s in your revolver?”

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Why isn't he charged with manslaughter?

Hollywood libtard privilege....
edit on 23-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Baldwin is a Leftist hero for all his anti-Trump stupidity on SNL.
The shooting happened in New Mexico, so you can’t blame the lawless authorities in California for not going after him.
Apparently the investigation is ongoing, so we’ll see if Baldwin get charged or not.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ironically, this guy has killed more people than covid.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

No, they typically use a taser. Trying to justify manslaughter in the name of political bias much? Nice try, sicko.
edit on 23-12-2021 by Fryguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

No, they typically use a taser. Trying to justify manslaughter in the name of political bias much? Nice try, sicko.

I saw a story the other day where a female police officer accidentally shot and killed someone because she thought she grabbed her taser but it was actually her gun. It did seem like a complete accident, and she seemed truly remorseful for what had happened... but it looked like she was going to be charged with manslaughter. Honestly I don't know if it's really fair to punish her so harshly for something which was an accident, but as a police officer she should have been more aware of what she was doing, so maybe it is her fault.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Apparently you do not know what manslaughter is....

It is accidentally killing a human being and what Baldwin did is a crime.

If you have a car accident and the accident was your fault and someone died....that is manslaughter.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The investigation is still active and ongoing. It's still possible that Baldwin and others will be charged. If it's true that he didn't actually pull the trigger, then I'm sure that makes things much more complicated when determining which charges can be filed and against whom.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

The investigation is still active and ongoing. It's still possible that Baldwin and others will be charged. If it's true that he didn't actually pull the trigger, then I'm sure that makes things much more complicated when determining which charges can be filed and against whom.

L O L
"if it's true that he didn't actually pull the trigger"

OH FOR FFS.

He is 100% guilty of killing an innocent woman. He pulled the damn trigger.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

He is 100% guilty of killing an innocent woman. He pulled the damn trigger.

Oh, so you were there and you actually saw him pull the trigger? Personally, I wasn't there, so I cannot be certain about what happened.

Baldwin claims that he never pulled the trigger. The assistant director has backed up that claim, and stated that Baldwin's finger was outside of the trigger guard the whole time.

Baldwin said that he pulled the hammer back to cock the gun, but not all the way to where the hammer would lock in place. Supposedly, he pulled it back part of the way, and then let go of it. The gun then fired when the hammer snapped back forward.

So yes he was holding the gun and his actions alone are what caused it to fire, but according to him and also the assistant director, he never pulled the trigger.

nypost.com...

I'm not saying that I believe that, but I also can't say for sure that it's a lie. Since I can't inspect the gun to see if that could have happened, then as far as I know, it is a possibility that cannot be ruled out at this time.

So like I said previously, IF that's true, then it probably makes things more complicated for the prosecutors when trying to determine which charges could get them a conviction.

edit on 12/24/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

What cop?

Did Baldwin "fake shoot" someone? Weird, I guess they "fake died" too, huh? Since they were fake shot and all...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I remember what James Comey said in relation to another criminal case after the hearing :
"We were unable to determine intent'
Is that justice in the US now ?
edit on 12/24/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

What cop?

Did Baldwin "fake shoot" someone? Weird, I guess they "fake died" too, huh? Since they were fake shot and all...

According to the official narrative Baldwin wasn’t even supposed to fire the pistol in the scene being filmed 😮 but actors fake kill people all the time.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Same reason Trump isn't responsible for all the COVID deaths in this Country.

Ask yourself, was he negligent and was it his responsibility.

I'm sure charges are coming for some in the shooting and then A JURY WILL DECIDE. Not social media.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Manhattan lawyer battling NYPD, courts over rejected ‘carry’ permit

nypost.com...

“It seems that celebrities, athletes and a select few are allowed permits, while law-abiding citizens are denied their constitutional right. To be able to carry in New York you would have to join a gang,” Leifer fumed to The Post.

The feisty 75-year-old, who has had a gun license for nearly 50 years, insists he needs the “carry” permit because he does business deals and takes client retainers that sometimes involve a “substantial amount of cash.”

What’s the population of LA county…..

There are currently only 220 active concealed carry permits issued by the Los Angeles County Sheriff and only 50 to 60 of those were issued to residents, according to Nishida. In addition to the standard concealed carry licenses that residents apply for, police chiefs and county sheriffs issue three other kinds of licenses to judges, reserve police officers and people who work but do not live in the issuing authority’s jurisdiction.

bearingarms.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
He shot her from a distance of 18 inches...He said I didn't know anything was seriously wrong for about 45 minutes....He's a bald face liar...Oh yea, a real piece of shat.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
No Trump was only in office for 4 years. Chinese takeover has been planned for much longer.

To clear up some chatter
AB shot am innocent employee
Kimberly Porter mistook her gun for a teaser when apprehending someone committing a crime

AB should have been in Leavenworth already.

a reply to: MiddleInsite

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join