It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You are amazing Dashen! God bless and thank you!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Dashen through the snow, great job once again.

Awesome intro.

Kudos Mate, kudos!

P

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

All you brotha, but glad to be of some assistance

Thanks for the painstaking time and effort you put in to countering the years of media desensitization and overstimulation with the thread recaps!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And kudos to you good sir for all of your hard work on these threads.

P

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Thanks for putting the time into the opening of this one, Dashen. My spirits been down a bit since that Anthrax attack the other day. It was good to read through that. We are winning.

I wanna say I feel like this thread will be the one, but I feel like I've already said that two or three times already. 😂 I hope that Scavino's 11.3 post counting down to Christmas is legit. It sure seems like a things are starting to come together quickly at this point.

New Hillary Clinton emails emerge showing that back in 2009 while she was Secretary of State, she was concerned about the Biolab in Wuhan. She was worried that it may be being used to develop bioweapons. Fast forward to Covid though and when Trump stated the virus came from China suddenly she says that suggestion is "racist" and was to blame for attacks against Asian Americans.

slaynews.com...
edit on 23-12-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
dashen, ably assisted by NoWayReally, another great "Opening Menu" to part 39... must have taken a lot of effort and an encyclopedic recall!

I saw this from DJT Jr on Telegram earlier today (can't find who posted it now):

It reminded me of your signature "Humbly walks the Duck but his eyes are turned to Heaven!"... and it made me realise that you must also be doing a lot more behind the scenes that we don't even hear about, to facilitate our progress:

1) Working with DTOM to keep us within the tramlines,
2) Probably involved with the onboarding of the new owners to keep this site running, without which the thread wouldn't be here! Hat tip to those who stepped into the breach!
3) Acting as decoy to draw most of the flak being thrown at the thread,
4) Acting as decoy to bring the targets into our cross-hairs.

I think the duck is much more majestic than the black swan... and it lays better Eggs for us!

I pray you have the best quality time with family and friends over Christmas mate - and the same wish for the rest of you KU Knights!
edit on 23-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
These asshats have been proven to have done two things;

- weaponized Fed agencies in a coup attempt.

- Fake News sold it the entire way.

…and we are now instructed to listen to THEM about a ScamDemic that Fauci/Chyna unleashed that’s killed countless elderly and already sick people.

People must be mindless to fall for this. It’s the Scooby-Doo’d for the ages.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A DJT statement today points to a post that I never noticed but now looks relevant:

Found on GEORGE NEWS on telegram, which posts all POTUS45 press statements:

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
DECEMBER 23, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Has it been at all noticed that I offered to debate anybody, on television or otherwise, about the RIGGED Presidential Election of 2020. This was a publicly stated challenge—I have been called a "ratings machine," and therefore would be good for television economics—which have not been doing so well lately. With all the bravado out there, I have not had one credible person willing to stand up and debate me in order to defend the CROOKED election. All involved, like those on the Unselect Committee of January 6th, know that it is a losing proposition for them. The election numbers are not defensible. Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, Nevada, and probably New Hampshire, Minnesota, New Mexico, and others were all won, and in some cases big, by a certain Republican Presidential Candidate, me. So, after one month, a very public offer to debate, I have no takers—not even the sleazebags you see on the January 6th Commission who speak with such fake reverence about the day. This is Cancel Culture. They think they got away with the Crime of the Century, and they don't want it to be talked about or discussed. Look at what has happened to our Country, and what a shame it is!

###

1) Usual protocol is to apply Simple gematria to the CAPS ONLY:

HIRIGGEDPETIWICROOKEDAUCJTAMPWGNNHMNMRPCSIJCTCCTCCLC = 556

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 239b20 No.89777 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:39:17 (EST)

>>89736
The 'CURE' will spread WW.
Have FAITH, Patriot.

Q

2) The EM-DASH rule applies... and there are 3! Add 13 for each gives:
556+13 = #569

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee2415 No.97777 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:50:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 6ac131 No.97752 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:49:17 (EST)
137F7BD8-BF28-40B0-ACDE-B….jpeg

>>97752
He has to use the bathroom prior to leaving.
Q

569+13 = #582 the one I never really noticed

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd No.127154 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:05:49 (EST)
:stay at home<
[-7]
DR_noon_clear_sky^
Safe comms_SAT-re_Bz985300^00

Q

Bolded Timestamp encodes Dec 23rd.

582+13 = #595

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.55 📁
Jan 22 2018 22:41:08 (EST)
SEC_ATTACK
FAILURE_TEST_1

Q

Could refer to SEC/Ripple case.
Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 23rd.

3) Some of the unnecessary padding phrases in the statement lead me to think the statement LENGTH is also important = exactly 1200 characters! - High Noon? This links to the DR_noon_clear_sky^ in #582 above!

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 No.1116309 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:47:29 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 10fbb7 No.1116269 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:44:41 (EST)
>>1116248
Bait.

Anonymous ID: 9237d9 No.1116276 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:45:09 (EST)
>>1116248
Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.
WWG1WGA

>>1116269
They fall for it every single time.
>>1116276
How do you ‘legally’ …….

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 24th, tomorrow.
The "……." links to the "[-7]" in #582 above.

edit on 23-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Really Great intro Dash, still reading.....Merry, Merry and Love to you all ! I’m exhausted in a Good way, Santa and I rocked it, not sure I’m sharing more than a few cookies with the fat bastard, LOL, for His Heath of course. 😉

Time to curl up with the dogs and watch a movie, and yeah they have on their Christmas sweaters, Don’t judge me, they love them, seriously they really do !

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The church and science. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Vaccine.🙃🤡🤦‍

Archbishop of Canterbury declares that the unvaccinated are immoral - Sanctimonious PoS!

WEF Bishop Welby

The Church of England

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Once again, thank you, Dashen! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you here. Y'all don't know how much I appreciate these threads. :
edit on 23-12-2021 by GAPeach3 because: Wrong symbol.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Durham taps Moynihan and Doyle for help in Clinton Foundation/Pharma investigations

EXCLUSIVE:

ALARMING: Clinton Investigators John Moynihan and Larry Doyle revealed on the Thomas Paine Podcast the investigative duo has been called multiple times by Special Prosecutor John Durham’s Justice Department team to assist with its ongoing investigation which now appears to in part focus on the Clinton Foundation, Bill Gates and millions of dollars profited from illicit vaccine and pharmaceutical schemes worldwide. Shocking INTEL

Listen above or below or on the Thomas Paine Podcast via Apple Podcasts.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Jesus taught us not to fear. Fear is lack of faith. The title should be Archvillain or Anti Bishop. He does not have faith at all if he thinks Jesus would have taken poison and called it the water of life how dare we not take it in.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Thank-you for being a true leader with VISION, Dashen. These threads will be repositories of information that experts will search and study when The Great Awakening begins in earnest.

Starred and Flagged

With Deepest ongoing Gratitude and Appreciation to you Dashen! 🎄

edit on 12/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The Saker

I will end on a semi-optimistic note: “Biden” has already surprised me at least twice and maybe “he” will do it again? Quite a few Russian analysts seem to think that Sullivan is the voice of sanity in the US admin. We also know that General Milley was not willing to risk a Chinese preemptive attack (which would be a fart in a hurricane compared to what the Russians could unleash against the USA if they decided to preempt a US attack on Russia). Maybe there are even more such sane voices in the US state (deep or otherwise)? Maybe the US will do what Russia did and try appear to retreat just to win time? Even that would be preferable to a fullscale war. Besides, the Russians are well aware of a possible delaying strategy, hence they made their ultimatum pegged to a specific deadline: “show us something tangible, not just platitudes, or else we will take unilateral action“.

Any sane US President would not try to “call Putin’s bluff”.

Let’s hope and pray that “Biden” has enough sanity to understand that. The US has just announced that an official reply will be presented to Moscow on Friday.

I remain very, very dubious, but hope dies last, I suppose.

Andrei

PS: today Putin spoke to Sholtz and Macron, yesterday with Johnson.

PPS: Putin has declared today that he is “fed up” with the West: “And when international law and the UN Charter interfere with them, they declare all this obsolete and unnecessary. And when something corresponds to their interests, they immediately refer to the norms of international law, the UN Charter, and international humanitarian rules. I’m fed up of such manipulations ”.

PPPS: just to give you an idea of the mood in Russia, today’s “60 minutes” talkshow on Russia TV featured not one but TWO generals who are both also Heroes of Russia, including General Shamanov, the man who destroyed the Takfiris in Chechnia, and who declared that Russia will “rip into shreds” any imaginable enemy. Does anybody think that Shamanov is bluffing? I sure hope not.

What could happen next if the USA rejects the Russian ultimatum?
Not an Ultimatum, but a warning. Lookout 2022!

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

And NBC TV Network is gearing up to showcase how beautiful and rich in culture China is, leading up to the Beijing Olympic games in February.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thank you Dashen at all who contribute.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Christmas Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join