It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the chat rooms it is being talked about the numbers are too low in Japan and are false

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Can you believe this bs. The news is that the numbers in Japan is too low and not to believed. If you follow Japans numbers on the covid scene you will see that the numbers are steady across the nation.
Here we don't pay doctors for covid death, but i do think the govt. pays the funeral. (not sure on this though )

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
223 new cases in the last 24hrs.

covid19.who.int...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Seems like they now have to import cases

215 U.S. Marines Stationed in Japan Test Positive for COVID, Unknown if Omicron Variant

.....The U.S. military base on Okinawa island in southern Japan has reported an outbreak of infections. So far 215 Marines have tested positive for COVID-19 and several Japanese employees on the base tested positive for Omicron.

Foreign Minister Yoshimasa Hayashi said the Marines who tested positive had recently traveled from the U.S. to be stationed at Camp Hansen........

The Government Asked Us Not To Release Records From The CDC’s First Failed COVID Test. Here They Are.

....This investigation, based on the documents and interviews with health officials knowledgeable about the test’s development, reveals:

Government dysfunction. Congress, CDC leadership, and past presidential administrations have neglected labs at the world’s most highly regarded public health agency for decades. The small, underfunded Respiratory Virus Diagnostic (RVD) Lab was overburdened as COVID-19 blazed across the country.

Questionable blame. The initial investigation summary criticized the RVD lab for the catastrophic failure of the nation’s first COVID test. But further documents and interviews call its conclusions into question, indicating a larger lab may have been the actual culprit — something HHS investigators failed to find.

Cut corners. In the CDC’s rush to develop a lab test, officials chose to assemble two of its critical parts in the same facility, leading to cross-contamination that compromised the kits sent to state and city health agencies nationwide. This type of contamination happened before, during the 2012 MERS outbreak.

Overconfidence. The CDC did not initially rely on tests already in use in other countries, because officials thought they could build a better one. Agency leaders did not coordinate with outside manufacturers for support, and they never performed any validations of previously developed tests that could have been used as backup.

Systemic failures. The documents also reveal something even more damning: that the failures extended far beyond any one lab. The test’s problems, the documents show, are a symptom of much bigger mistakes — still unexamined — starting with the Trump administration's lack of a pandemic plan, lack of leadership and coordination at federal public health agencies, and widespread medical misjudgment in the early days of the pandemic that left the CDC holding the bag for everyone else’s failures. .....

Blame Trump LoL - Timing Seems to be a Bit off

edit on 12232021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

covid19.who.int...

134 million people in this country too.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
COVID number are illusion, it all about top secret controllers manipulate people.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

On topic: That's crazy...

Off topic: Maaaaannn I thought you meant ATS Chat specifically.. I was like... WHAT?!? ATS CHAT is BACK?!?

Alas...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

covid19.who.int...

134 million people in this country too.

MiM, do you know if they are counting the Marines in with those 223?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I noticed there is always a surge or death whenever the situation does not fit the narrative.

For example, a couple weeks ago everyone was amazed that the continent of Africa had extremely low infection rates despite an extremely low vaccination rate.

Suddenly a new strain emerges out of Africa.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

covid19.who.int...

It says that the US has zero new cases in the last 24 hours.

It shows that Canada has over 10,000 new cases in the last 24 hours.

And Mexico is shown with only 5 new cases.

Just more evidence that the WHO is not to be trusted.
edit on 23-12-2021 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

covid19.who.int...

This site says that China has only had 129,988 cumulative cases, compared to over 50 million in the US.

These numbers are not even close to making sense.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldSeeker

I noticed there is always a surge or death whenever the situation does not fit the narrative.

For example, a couple weeks ago everyone was amazed that the continent of Africa had extremely low infection rates despite an extremely low vaccination rate.

Suddenly a new strain emerges out of Africa.

This 100%

Riouz

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Can you believe this bs. The news is that the numbers in Japan is too low and not to believed. If you follow Japans numbers on the covid scene you will see that the numbers are steady across the nation.
Here we don't pay doctors for covid death, but i do think the govt. pays the funeral. (not sure on this though )

...because folks in chatrooms are experts on epidemiology and so forth?

I believe the numbers. Japan's taken some very strict measures and over 77% of the population is vaccinated. Mask-wearing is not a political/freedom issue as far as I can tell.

So, yes. I do believe the government published numbers. It's pretty much flat-lined in the past few months... and Japan is not the only country to achieve this.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

covid19.who.int...

This site says that China has only had 129,988 cumulative cases, compared to over 50 million in the US.

China mandated face masks (nobody disobeyed.) China actually locked people in their houses (nobody disobeyed) for several weeks, with only errand-runners allowed to visit/bring food/etc. Within the past week, a person came down with Covid and they locked down the whole city (20,000 people)

In other words, the virus had very little opportunity to infect others. If there is no person around to infect, the virus will die off.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

covid19.who.int...

It says that the US has zero new cases in the last 24 hours.

It shows that Canada has over 10,000 new cases in the last 24 hours.

And Mexico is shown with only 5 new cases.

Just more evidence that the WHO is not to be trusted.

Or you caught it at the beginning of the day when they zero out the number of "new cases today." I just checked the site, and the numbers aren't what you're reporting.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

covid19.who.int...

China mandated face masks (nobody disobeyed.) China actually locked people in their houses (nobody disobeyed) for several weeks, with only errand-runners allowed to visit/bring food/etc. Within the past week, a person came down with Covid and they locked down the whole city (20,000 people)

In other words, the virus had very little opportunity to infect others. If there is no person around to infect, the virus will die off.

Yeah, that's what they want you to believe.
I don't believe that for one second.

It occurred to me last night that China is the leading funding country of the WHO, and the US pulled funding under Trump.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I believe the numbers. Japan's taken some very strict measures and over 77% of the population is vaccinated. Mask-wearing is not a political/freedom issue as far as I can tell.

Experts in Japan are saying that masks, vaccines, and social distancing are not enough to account for the decline on their own. The article in the OP of a thread I recently started had one saying as much. I'm not trying to imply that none of these have any value for controlling respiratory viruses, just that there is thought to be an unknown factor behind the decline of new infections in Japan.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Experts in Japan are saying that masks, vaccines, and social distancing are not enough to account for the decline on their own. The article in the OP of a thread I recently started had one saying as much. I'm not trying to imply that none of these have any value for controlling respiratory viruses, just that there is thought to be an unknown factor behind the decline of new infections in Japan.

Interesting.

Got a link? I'd like to check this out. (mind you, I'm a tad skeptical because of cultural differences in the way the societies behave... but I'm perfectly willing to entertain the idea.)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Here is the article I used in the thread I started.

While omicron explodes around the world, covid cases in Japan are plummeting, and no one knows exactly why

The article quotes this but does not attribute it to anyone. I am assuming it was from Taro Yamamoto, professor of global health at Nagasaki University’s Institute of Tropical Medicine, who was quoted earlier in the article.

“Obviously vaccination, masking and social distancing are surely factors, but those alone cannot explain it, especially when comparing the situation to South Korea,” Yamamoto said. “It is unclear yet whether there is a factor X that exists specific to Japanese or East Asian people, but in determining this we hope it can help us to understand and control the virus.”

I spoke with my nephew last night (in Tokyo) and he said hospitalizations were starting to tick up. Perhaps they are just lagging behind the rest of us. Time will tell. They could also be seeing more infections than what is being reported because many do not feel like they need to go to the doctor.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
No bodies in the streets, no worries.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join