It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Dr. Tedros say boosters are killing children?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Looks like Snopes is saying he did not say kill children in the video.

www.snopes.com...

What do you think? Did he say kill?

It looks like WHO also scrubbed what he said in the transcript.

www.who.int...
00:26:44
It’s not because they are not boosted. That’s the reality. So, I think they should focus on something that should be focused on, that’s the issue. We had a meeting today and in the last few days. There is new evidence emerging now of its benefits, especially with elderly groups, senior citizens, especially above 65 and above 60. So, if it’s going to be used, it’s better to focus on those groups who have the risk of severe disease and death, rather than, as we see, some countries are using to give boosters to children, which is not right.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: asd161

00:26:44
It’s not because they are not boosted. That’s the reality. So, I think they should focus on something that should be focused on, that’s the issue. We had a meeting today and in the last few days. There is new evidence emerging now of its benefits, especially with elderly groups, senior citizens, especially above 65 and above 60. So, if it’s going to be used, it’s better to focus on those groups who have the risk of severe disease and death, rather than, as we see, some countries are using to give boosters to children, which is not right.

Why is the video only 12 minutes long, but the transcript is over two hours?
edit on 22 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That is not the right video. And yes he says;

".... rather than as we see some countries are using boosters to kill children, which is not right"

Watch his reaction when he says it, he knows he what he said.

I have just watched it, again, so that I could transcribe that. I have the video on a telegram group. It is post 23799 on Australia United Chat Group.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
twitter.com...

~23 seconds will get you the clip. Intentional or not, he says " ...to kill children. Which is not right". It is unambiguous, and the snopes fact check is a garbage attempt to spin.

The only thing you can argue is that he didn't mean to say it. But he definitely says it and not cil -children as snopes is grasping at.
edit on 22-12-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Tedros is as much of a Doctor™ as Dr. J™.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede
a reply to: myselfaswell

Thank you, both. Yep, I heard him say, "to kill children".

edit on 22 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I thought so but have been informed by myselfaswell it is not the right video.

Halfswede has a better link that goes right in to what was said.

Thank you Myselfaswell and Halfswede

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I can see both depending on which I'm looking for.
First watch I was shocked.

Watched again closer and was relieved - could easily see/hear 'Cil-children' (however you're supposed to type it).

Can easily see/hear the awful one too, and I think he knew how it came out.
Of all the places and words to mess up it had to be right there. To him it might've been an accident but the placement and nature of it says there was purpose there too, other than his own.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I listened to it 4 or 5 times, just to be sure and he said "give boosters to kill children" around the 20-22 second mark. Snopes is retarded, they are making excuses for this assclown without knowing what his intention was or what was even going on in his head. Plus the look on Tedros face, priceless, he knew he let go of some information that wasn't meant for public consumption.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by Jbird because: staff edit

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If he didn't say kill.... WTF does 'cil children' mean?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like a word error
Condensed version:
imgr link
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Adsed2

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It's very fluid, and there's no attempt at correction. I'm definitely not suggesting he said it on purpose or that this was his intended message.

I personally don't see shock/surprise or any sort of tell in his body language. To me the way he looks doesn't show the slightest regret or surprise. I do find it interesting that he didn't in any way correct himself. Even an 'err, uhm, I mean children' or an equivalent seems rather fitting. He's pretty calm about the whole thing in my eyes - as if he said exactly what he meant to say. That said, by no means am I suggesting this was his intended message - just that the way it comes out is completely natural.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Snopes is a bogus site.
It was started by friends of the Clintons in order to debunk all the news put out by the Clintons.
At one point, they hired an editor who used to write sci-fi stories.

Why anyone still trusts that site (not directed at the OP) is beyond me.

He does say "to kill children". Did he mean it? WTF knows. Did anyone ask him to clarify it?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

That is not the right video. And yes he says;

".... rather than as we see some countries are using boosters to kill children, which is not right"

Watch his reaction when he says it, he knows he what he said.

I have just watched it, again, so that I could transcribe that. I have the video on a telegram group. It is post 23799 on Australia United Chat Group.

that chat room is very interesting and free also

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

If children were being killed, doctors and officials would be killed for killing the children.

Besides, children aren't eligible for "booster" vaccine doses yet, are they?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
he may have miss spoke or intentionally dropped some info like others have said it in way he could have plausible deniability to avoid the wrath of his puppet master.

I am sure this link has been shared on ats before, ill share it again.
Over 15,000 Physicians and Scientists Reach Consensus on Vaccinating Children and Natural Immunity

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MessiahComeBack

Messiah Come Back To Give A Final Last Try

Please let it be FINAL.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join