It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the draft comes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
When the draft comes, and it will come, is when they will have successfully brainwashed the youngest generation into killing machines for the globalist cause.

There isn't a quicker, more effective method to change a young person's behaviour than being enlisted in the military.

Once that's done, it will be much harder to reach across the age gap divide.

People with sadistic tendencies will be emboldened by their brainwashed sense of righteousness, and these people will rise to positions of authority.

A generation will be lost.

The threat of China or Russia might be used to get the ball rolling, but I suspect that these forces might ultimately be used in a domestic capacity.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

With Greta as Chief Commissar of the Woke.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

And mandatory covid shots..

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

What about the Patriot Act?

That's the premier contemporary issue that should have "woke" people to the agenda.

It's WAY too late now.

Like waiting until you hear a gunshot to react....too late.

The USA has the 2nd.

And hasn't done a F'N thing with it...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

A country's greatest threat, greater enemy, and greatest source of destruction always comes from within.

(In that comment, my phone tried to change "comes" to "Chinese." See, even our damned technology is brainwashed.)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

A country's greatest threat, greater enemy, and greatest source of destruction always comes from within.

(In that comment, my phone tried to change "comes" to "Chinese." See, even our damned technology is brainwashed.)

Whoever wrote that never experienced defeat by the hands of someone like Genghis Khan or thousands of other conquerors throughout history.

The USA has the 2nd. And hasn't done a F'N thing with it...

a reply to MykeNukem From News Week
www.newsweek.com...

Mike "Wompus" Nieznany is a 73-year-old Vietnam veteran who walks with a cane from the combat wounds he received during his service. That disability doesn't keep Nieznany from making a living selling custom motorcycle luggage racks from his home in Gainesville, Georgia. Neither will it slow him down when it's time to visit Washington, D.C.—heavily armed and ready to do his part in overthrowing the U.S. government.

Millions of fellow would-be insurrectionists will be there, too, Nieznany says, "a ticking time-bomb" targeting the Capitol. "There are lots of fully armed people wondering what's happening to this country," he says. "Are we going to let Biden keep destroying it? Or do we need to get rid of him? We're only going to take so much before we fight back." The 2024 election, he adds, may well be the trigger.

Nieznany is no loner. His political comments on the social-media site Quora received 44,000 views in the first two weeks of November and more than 4 million overall. He is one of many rank-and-file Republicans who own guns and in recent months have talked openly of the need to take down—by force if necessary—a federal government they see as illegitimate, overreaching and corrosive to American freedom.

edit on 727ndk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Yes, it is the betrayal of those in leadership ,

As always your post are spot on.

Thank you ATS member

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Ghengis Kahn rose to power because he murdered his older brother, brother never saw it coming cause it was an inside job.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Ghengis Kahn rose to power because he murdered his older brother, brother never saw it coming cause it was an inside job.

Brother should not have stole his fish... Swift justice back then for sure !!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Brotherman

Brother should not have stole his fish... Swift justice back then for sure !!

Is it really stealing when your the king? I mean I say it’s stealing but then again I’m not a king

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Spam Removed
edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Nothing like committing to global conquest because brother stole a fish. People have attempted the same thing for lesser reasons.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Well if they would finally get women registered I would be willing to bet that there would be another baby boom....🤣

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Remove any age restriction and perhaps have the draft apply to only the unvaccinated, they are the true patriots and freedom fighters after all.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I suspect that these forces might ultimately be used in a domestic capacity.

And you would be correct. That is exactly the plan. Has been for a long time. Viet Nam, and all the wars since have been used as training exercises for an inevitable domestic security action.
Unless of course Russia pushes the button first. Some disturbing news coming from Russia this morning. Putin the gas man is talking some frightening stuff.
edit on 22-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: content.

edit on 22-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: content

edit on 22-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: content

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No country was ever made great by people sneaking across its borders in the middle of the night. Many have been destroyed that way, but none made great.

An even greater malevolence are the people responsible for guarding that border who order front line personnel to look the other way and allow the threat to enter unscathed.

It will be these "foreign nationals" whom the US military will be targeting. Of course, collateral damage happens...
edit on 22-12-2021 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Mike "Wompus" Nieznany is obviously a treasonous terrorist who needs to be locked up. Seems those on the Right don't believe in democracy anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
When the draft comes, and it will come, is when they will have successfully brainwashed the youngest generation into killing machines for the globalist cause.

There isn't a quicker, more effective method to change a young person's behaviour than being enlisted in the military.

Once that's done, it will be much harder to reach across the age gap divide.

People with sadistic tendencies will be emboldened by their brainwashed sense of righteousness, and these people will rise to positions of authority.

A generation will be lost.

The threat of China or Russia might be used to get the ball rolling, but I suspect that these forces might ultimately be used in a domestic capacity.

i wonder what would be in a vegan MRE.
beans? the enemy would smell us coming.

barista 1st class?

edit on 22-12-2021 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Let me know will you?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Impossible to have a draft today. There are not enough physically fit youth available and they would not follow orders. Best they can do is form proxy terror groups like BLM and antifa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join