It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read. This. Book.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Robert Kennedy Jr. is a Democrat and the nephew of one of the most popular, and Democratic, Presidents in modern times.
His newest book is an expose of Fauci, Gates, Big Pharma and the Global War on Democracy.
In fact, that is the partial subtitle of the book.
It's newly out. It's doing well on Amazon, and allegedly the NYT has refused to list it. I haven't checked that factoid.

Regardless of the rankings, you should Read. This. Book.
My husband just finished it and while telling bits about it he mostly said you should Read. This. Book.
I've read somewhere that every American should read at least the first chapter or two. And wake up.

I've just started it, and the Introductions by Kennedy is laid out much like the opening statements of an attorney at trial. Chapter One is pretty eye opening, even for one who has read a lot about what Covid events of the last two years.
It's a long read, but very well documented.

This book should be right up the alley of anyone here.

edit on Tue Dec 21 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: fix link

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely read it when I have time.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I pre-ordered the book, and my hubby started reading it the moment I unwrapped it. Like you, I've had to 'wit my turn' while hearing excerpts. lol

I am surprised Kennedy hasn't been silenced, to be honest. He been a thorn in Big Pharma's side for a lot of years now, and it's a bit unusual to allow a politician to remain if they're not willing to play by the majority's rules.

Read* This* Book*

edit on 200000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It all comes down to ... what ever it takes... never give up the power you have over people even if you end up with blood on your hands.

Ever wonder why Trump was hated so much, no blood on his hands. And any politician in DC attacks those with no blood on their hands and that DTOM is a fact.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Wonderful news this book is selling so well ! Looks like it has been listed on NYT bestseller list too. 📚

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I am surprised Kennedy hasn't been silenced, to be honest. He been a thorn in Big Pharma's side for a lot of years now, and it's a bit unusual to allow a politician to remain if they're not willing to play by the majority's rules.

We wonder the same thing.
But, how would it look if something were to happen to him..........
Would really ruin the government Lone Gunman theory, no?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Well, if it is now on the NYT list, that is great.....means the book just cannot be ignored

ETA
No. 6 and rising
www.nytimes.com...

From 12-2-21
Publisher blasts ‘total media blackout’ of Robert Kennedy’s bestseller on Dr. Fauci

“I defy you to find a single case where the No. 1 bestselling book in America over a 16-day period has not been mentioned in one mainstream newspaper in the country,” Mr. Lyons told The Washington Times.

Not even the aura of the Kennedy name has tempted the mainstream media.

“We pitched Bobby Kennedy to all of the mainstream media outlets: television, newspapers, and none of those places have even asked to see a copy of the book,” Mr. Lyons said. “So they don’t care about the content, and they’re not trying to refute any of the claims.”

edit on Tue Dec 21 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

# 9 on the NYT best seller list.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just got it on Kindle.
Thanks for the heads up DTOM.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yep. I got the Kindle version for 2.99! I didn't know Robert Kennedy was as impressive as he is. He's a post-truth hero I've come to believe. You just think these cats are evil until you get the deep dive. Infuriating but illuminating.

Fauci loves black orphans almost as much as he does beagles. The beagles had it better.

edit on 21-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just got the kindle version as well. Can't wait to read this.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up! I hadn't heard of this book, and will search it out on Amazon. Would love to hear some snippets as you come across ones you'd like to share!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It costs about b$20usd for the hard copy, but you can get a Nook or Kindle version for just $3.00.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

And the Kindle is immediate, the hardcover will take about a week to get to you.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

What struck be and angered me was that treatments were not sought.
It was as if the only treatments are the jabs and Remdesivir

And doctors who proceeded to recommend and treat patients were often chastised and censored. Especially if affiliated with hospitals and universities.

People seem to not be told to do anything until they have trouble breathing.
And, when you think about it, with any other illness I can think of, you do SOMETHING to alleviate symptoms so you don't develop full blown cases of whatever it is.

I really cannot do justice the Mr. Kennedy's research.
Or, your doctor provides treatment.

ETA
I can corroborate that, locally, the only treatment offered to hospitalized patients is Remdesivir.
edit on Tue Dec 21 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SAY, "TRUST THE SCIENCE" !

Dr. Mengele is alive and well in spirit with to many GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS !

edit on 727ndk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It's an absolute must-read! Fauci (I refuse to call him a doctor) shouldn't be in prison... he should be buried under it.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Just ordered it.

Is this going to P me off DTOM?
LOL
Husband loves it when I read a book, and start cussing out loud.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join