It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the turning point for Covid?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
And so, here in my province they have insisted that everyone should be testing as much as they can, as cases of Covid are sky rocketing.
In the UK they have been reporting over ten thousand cases in a single day, cases are rising in the US, and all over the world.

When I first heard about the sky high case counts coming from the UK, I thought to myself

"How!?"

Not as in, how can the virus spread so fast, but how are they testing that many people a day and all coming back positive. It's starting to look the same here where I live, huge amount of cases.

Then Biden talks, and is ramping up rapid testing, and encouraging booster shots. The EU changed the definition of what it meant to be fully vaccinated. Some places are locking down, it's chaos.
And I am sure a lot of nations are going to follow suit.

This is either the beginning of the end of the pandemic, or it's the beginning of yearly or bi-yearly booster shots for who knows how long. The WHO has come out and said it will be endemic soon, which means it's here to stay like the flu or common cold.
Which means, we will be living with booster shots and vaccine passports dedicated to Covid variants for an indefinite amount of time. Whether it's for nefarious reasons, or not.

I'm still sort of digesting what is happening.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The covid project will transition into the social credit score project in all likelihood.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

they have insisted that everyone should be testing as much as they can

Manufacturing false cases with false testing.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 24601
The covid project will transition into the social credit score project in all likelihood.

Yes, this
Thay are starting federal drivethrough testing in th us now too.

I wouldn't even trust the tests honestly. Prob poisoning everyone.

Rumors of sodium azide being put in the home tests.
banned vid

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Add2

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

False Positives.

I've never been tested. I'm not even sure what the tests look like. I know some of the tests require a cotton swab up your nose or in your throat, but I don't know if they're all like that.

Something I've wondered about though... Don't they encourage people to get tested repeatedly, even if it's positive? If so, then is that counted as a new 'Positive Case' each and every time? I assume it is. Anything to help raise the numbers.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Actually we're getting close to 100,000 positive tests per day. And yes you're right this is the turning point..but it's turning against them.

Here the communist SAGE medical advisors to the government are being found out, when they advised on 6000 deaths per day and we're struggling to get more than 100. It's looking more like the common cold every day and the government know it.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

The rapid tests come in kits you an take home now. Just a quick swab up your nose and that it's, rapid antigen test.

I just feel like they want as many tests in peoples homes as possible to pad the numbers up, to keep the restrictions on.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Simple, dont test.
The test is the false metric
The test is inaccurate
but it is the 'meme' they can inject with the numbers into every facet of life.
Signs on door - due to 'rapid case increase' yadda yadda yadda
dont test, no case?

9/10 You wont get sick. and you wont be a 'case'

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They said 2 weeks to slow the spread. This was for your health, my health, and the economies health.

They instead gang raped the economy, destroyed peoples lives and livelihoods, ostracized, manufactured fear, created more homeless, more poverty, more orphans and a very unhealthy society mentally and physically.

If this wasn't nefarious/intentional we still have many of the most reckless, thoughtless, ignorant, irrational down right f*in RWORD's running nearly every facet of our society.

I'm not sure that it matters?

All that matters is coming together to stop the bleeding and castigate our leaders around the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yes, it is that simple.
But then what happens when you need the passport? To do anything, you either need to test constantly, or get the booster.

A lot of people aren't in the mindset you and I are on, most people will just line up get their monthly test kit and get the booster to 'go back to normal'. It's insane.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So when people use the at-home test kits, do they then report back their results?

I just looked at a random article about the at-home test kits. ( www.nytimes.com... ). Of course they encourage frequent testing, and advise to have some extra kits stocked up at home just in case.

What's interesting though is that nowhere do they even mention or suggest the possibility of a 'False Positive'. They clearly state that a negative result doesn't necessarily mean you're not infected. And they also state that the tests can even detect asymptomatic cases.

Asymptomatic is just an ugly word used to disguise or camouflage 'False Positives'.

(To be clear, I'm not saying asymptomatic cases don't exist, but rather that the reality of them is probably just a fraction of what has been reported.)

eta: Correction. I was kinda wrong. That page does mention 'False Positives', but not in the article. It is only mentioned way down the page, and with regards to only 2 of the many manufacturers they have listed.
edit on 12/21/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The 1918 Spanish flu pandemic,while being far more deadly than Covid-burned itself out(mutated into less far less deadly strains) in approx.2 years.

Hopefully the omicron strain is a sign Covid may be following a similar timeline-we are about to hit 2 years.

Of course that doesnt fit with the globalists 10 year plan,so no doubt they will soon change tack-maybe to the "climate apocalypse" to keep all the new restrictions/powers/digital passports/lockdown BS.

Oh and I bet everyone will still have to have covid shots for travelling years after the damn virus goes away.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
People should be concerned about becoming immune to the tests 😨

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The city I just moved from, only one county over, already has some venues saying (concerts) no vaccine proof, no entry.
its #t up. Then the larger ones that like the money say, okay a test is okay.

I see businesses closing in that city by the tens to twenties every month because people can't put up with it.
Where I am, so far seems normal and I can go into a shop normal and no one cares. I just hope it stays that way.
Apparently 4 out of 10 Americans are not injected.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

bad American doing a german nazi voice accent 'but hey ja we already have a global system now for tracking tracing and your safety, i mean so, why wouldn't we want to use eet for carbon tax reasons? I mean, eets here?'

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mr Fox,

What does that mean exactly?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

At this point everyones eventually going to get Covid regardless. Due to the different response of peoples immune system, some are going to have a bad time if it isn't fatal. Getting the Vaccine for some is just admitting they "don't like the odds".

What political leaders are doing is what they always do.
Pull some garbage out their behinds that makes it look as tho they are proactive. So we get Vaccine Passports.
More nefarious people will be the ones pushing for isolating people who don't Vax. It starts with restricting their movements.

They couldn't force people to buy electric cars.
They couldn't get a road/miles-used tax on the books.
Racial Profiling gets them bounced from power. (meaning all people are free to go anywhere)

You knew they were gonna keep trying right? So it's Vaccine Passports or we'll make your life awful thru testing.
They're persistent if nothing else!

Neither here nor there but...There's a documentary on Netflix "Convergence" and the numbers cited in it are nowhere near the numbers MSM is using. Oh...the parts where The World Health Org are made to be sympathetic...easy to ignore. Just Sayin'

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Riddle me this. What is 'covid'?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I just feel like they want as many tests in peoples homes as possible to pad the numbers up, to keep the restrictions on.

PRECISELY !!

Use that excuse to establish a "medical" dictatorship

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join