It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shamballa's Giants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Just said the Scots were big, not giants, the article mentioned Highlanders specifically.

Professor Bernard Harris, of Southampton University, said: ‘If you drew a map of people living in the early 19th century, then what you would find is the further north you went, the taller on average the population. Now, it would be the other way round.

His research shows that two centuries ago the average Scot was an inch taller than those living in southern England
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If you go back further they were even bigger.

Northern European men had lost an average 2.5 inches of height by the 1700s, a loss that was not fully recovered until the first half of the 20th century.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Also if you read my post I didn't say Wallace's claymore was 7ft, it obviously isn't by the pic, but it does turn out the 7ft claymore known as Fuilteach Mhuirt  traces back to an incorrect or even fabricated Wikipedia entry, now removed, that everyone seems to have copied.
edit on 23-12-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones
star & flag for you miss for such a sensational looking......horse !?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Santa gets solstice sunburn here in Oz, we traditionally leave him cold beer, so he may not mind too much, especially after the first dozen houses...

All the planetary aspects have been subverted, hiding the positive, and certainly Saturn the most of all as they consider it "theirs". The Moon also gets a bad rap for being an archronic soul trap, even the Sun too in the way you mention, the messianic Son being disguised negative Saturn. JC plays this role, a foreign religion foisted on us by the sword, the Sun of Israel the dark aspect of Kronos. 

That they both focus on and fear Saturn is fitting in a way, sowing the seeds of their own destruction, he is going to eat them, just a matter of time.

A lot of conspiracy and even more of new age spiritually actually serves their agenda, just the same sethian distortions rehashed and served up to trick people into believing they have broken free, give up the quest.

Religion has been made into such an all pervasive and multi level quagmire, it's really hard for people to differentiate and exclude the bad while still holding onto a spiritual belief. Many fall into atheism, believing it's not a belief, worshipping the nothing, which is what you get if you follow negative Saturn to its conclusion.

The dog had its day, more and more people have run the maze and are seeing what lies beneath, sure we have the coof and the reset or whatever, but it's all gutless. The Sethian inherantly has no real conviction, no determination, nothing. At the end of the cycle polarisation makes everyone like them or not. To not be like them at this stage of the game requires knowing the score, their only real power was turning the good in on itself, that time is over.

We will win because the truth is in us, natural law is on our side, and we are willing to die for it.

edit on 23-12-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Yes so Planetary principles are neutral, above good and evil which is all relative, the same situation applies in the alternate versions of the Fall, were the Angels were sanctioned by God to instruct humanity.

These include the notions of a primeval rivalry or even jealousy between the angels and newly created humanity, a pedagogic embassy endorsed by God whose intent was to instruct humans in the ways of justice and righteousness, the sexual corruption or seduction of the angels via the agency of female beauty, the created order’s spiraling descent into depravity, bloodshed, and idolatry, the impartation of illicit teachings by angels, an unsuccessful appeal by angels to a particularly ‘righteous’ mediator, and the imprisonment of heavenly entities on and beneath the earth.

In this version it is the fault of woman for seducing the Angels.

After He created Adam and his descendants had become corrupted with wickedness, the angels said, ‘O Lord! How horrible are those whom You appointed as caliphs on the earth!’ So God commanded them to select three their most worthy representatives to descend to earth so as to convey to humanity information about proper behavior, and they did so. They say that a woman came to them, and they became so infatuated with her that they began drinking wine, committing murders, and worshiping false gods (with) praise properly due Him. They taught the woman the Name which they used to ascend to heaven, and she ascended until she arrived in heaven (where) she was transformed into a star they say that she became the planet al-Zuhara(Venus). He gave the angels a choice between punishment in this world or final (punishment), and they chose punishment in this world, which consisted of their being suspended by their hair inside a pit in Babylon. Magicians come to them (there) and learn magical arts from them

Resurgent Myth

I think there's more truth in this that original pure teaching can be corrupted over tme, that wouldn't be the Angels fault though or any particular womans, there's all sorts of reasons tradition becomes corrupted.

When the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of man," they could not restrain their inclination. Shemḥazai beheld a girl whose name was Esṭirah . When he beheld her, he said, "Listen to my request." But she replied, "I will not listen to thee until thou teachest me the name by the mention of which thou art enabled to ascend to heaven." He forthwith taught her the Ineffable Name. She then uttered the Ineffable Name and thereby ascended to heaven. God said, "Since she has departed from sin, go and set her among the stars"—it is she who shines brightly in the midst of the seven stars of Pleiades; for that she may always be remembered God fixed her among the Pleiades. When Shemḥazai and ‘Azael saw this they took to them wives, and begat children.

Chronicle of Jerhmeel

That looks like an inverted version of Etana from Enochian tradition, noteworthy because the Pleiades are mentioned, the situation gets even worse as some relate Shemḥazai to Al-uzza who was the central figure in the Arabian triple Goddess arangement and represented Orion, and that her Sumerian equivalent was Ninshubur sidekick of Inanna and director of the Universe, Azael relating to Azizos son of Venus, you can't fault the Goddess of Universal Divine sanction for Heavenly intervention, unless you're crazy.

Among the divine viziers Nin-subur is the earliest and most important one, and, unlike the others of her kind, she is related to her masters not as cause and effect but rather as command and execution; in other words, she owes her importance not to the natural phenomena which her masters embody, but to the metaphor of the cosmos as a state, she is the "director" of the heavenly estate and the Anuna gods

Their deeper issue might be considered a particular woman becoming as the Gods, as the personification of the incarnation of Venus and the Pleiades, though in general their resentments extended to all who they considered as a product of this Divine intervention to the extent of not only hoping for their judgement from God, but actively working towards their extermination.

I always find it ironic European Protestants going on about the Fallen Angels and the evils of Mesopotamian and Egyptian civilization and hoping for final judgement against the Nephilim and their descendants that it would actually include themselves, the triumph of Israel would involve their genocide and the White Guilt indoctrinated would be fine with this, it's also ironic that in trying to keep on the right side of G_d all genuine Divine authority is directly opposed to them and thus they're sort of screwed either way.

...the servant, who is acquainted with the secrets of An, Ninsubura the chief servant, the shining crown of heaven, the messenger of good tidings, the goddess who turns what affects me into something good, who loves the directions of An and with­ out whom Enlil does not give orders to the great gods

My faithful minister of the E-ana, my Ninšubur of the E-ana, (you said ) "I, the august minister of the universe, I, Ninšubur of the universe, the faithful minister of the Anuna gods

I will soothe hearts, I will soothe spirits. I will appease the Anuna gods, I who am to serve -- I, the tutelary deity, who am to serve, I will make the young lady, Inana, born in the shining mountains, rejoice

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My views on much of this kind of stuff has really shifted as I have spent more and more time pondering what we know. The story of Cain and Abel tells the rare alternate story from the perspective of the "wildmen" that harassed the early settlements and agricenters. The time of when men were domesticating themselves, alongside their animals (could it be that dogs domesticated us?), and still fighting for "ownership" of land that others saw as ancestral hunting lands. This played out again, in a smaller degree, in North America during the expansion of Manifest Destiny.

So consider...in a time prior to men settling down and forming religions around the stars and agriculture. You have tribes that wander, and you have tribes that meet up to hunt from time to time. Its likely that all of europe and asia were a network of tribes that more or less all knew each other, or of each other, just by nature of them getting together for trade and such. You sit around the fire, sharing stories. Much of what you discuss follows your Cosmic Hunt myth, as you are still a superstitious creature (possibly a vestige of bygone calamities), and you share exploits that may match the legends that are tied to the myth. You have, as an example, a man who does some really wild and amazing stuff. Or is just stronger than others. Or has some extreme skill with an atlatl or something. Something that makes them remarkable. These people likely would be talked about around many campfires for years to come.

And, occasionally, you have someone that does these things repeatedly, in front of hundreds of different people who all attest to it and spread a legend.

Imagine: you live in an environment where humans, neandertals, and denisovans all share the land spread from one ocean to another. The neandertals, a shorter and more physically imposing group of tribes, has a leader that is renowned for a few hunts he had where he showed some great heroic feat in taking down cave bears (a mythological creature for neandertal that they seem to hold in some reverence) and has a legend that is well known and far spread among both the human and neandertals. For whatever reason, maybe a trade dispute or territory dispute, you end up in a tribal battle with this individuals group and you somehow end up killing him. He would have been a Cosmic Hunter, spilling the blood of ursa with his exploits painted across the sky. Upon his death, a constellation is named in his honor. And you, as the person who killed this god man that carried the spirit of multiple cave bears....are now also a man of renown with a legend that is born.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal

Just said the Scots were big, not giants, the article mentioned Highlanders specifically.

His research shows that two centuries ago the average Scot was an inch taller than those living in southern England www.dailymail.co.uk...

clicked to read the article (from 2011)....and it's not there. Read the article on archive.org, and the heights he's talking about are all under 6 feet tall.

If you go back further they were even bigger.

Northern European men had lost an average 2.5 inches of height by the 1700s, a loss that was not fully recovered until the first half of the 20th century.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Again, I went back to the original article.

According to Steckel's analysis, heights decreased from an average of 68.27 inches (173.4 centimeters) in the early Middle Ages to an average low of roughly 65.75 inches (167 cm) during the 17th and 18th centuries.

From 5'8" to 5'5".

That's not exactly gigantic.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Seeing as how you seem keen for a Scottish giant...

Angus MacAskill (1825 – 8 August 1863) was a Scottish-born Canadian giant. The 1981 Guinness Book of World Records says he is the strongest man who ever lived, tallest non-pathological giant in recorded history at 7 feet 9 inches (2.36 m)and had the largest chest measurements of any non-obese man at 80 inches (200 cm).
en.wikipedia.org...

A giant named Benandonner, otherwise known as the Red Man, was believed to roam Scotland. Mac Cumhaill and the Red Man did not see eye to eye and Fionn challenged his Scottish nemesis to a fight while they shouted and threatened each other from across the water.

Building the Causeway so he could reach his biggest enemy, Fionn moves rocks from Antrim into the sea, and completes his new pathway only to find that Benandonner is his biggest enemy in more than one way. Benandonner was, in fact, much larger than him. Instantly regretting his trash talk, Mac Cumhaill hopes to run back to Ireland and go unnoticed by the Scottish giant. Unfortunately for Fionn, it isn’t long until he is spotted and Benandonner gives chase to the Irish hero’s home in Fort-of-Allen in Co. Kildare.
celticlifeintl.com...

edit on 24-12-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Seeing as how you seem keen for a Scottish giant...

Angus MacAskill (1825 – 8 August 1863) was a Scottish-born Canadian giant. The 1981 Guinness Book of World Records says he is the strongest man who ever lived, tallest non-pathological giant in recorded history at 7 feet 9 inches (2.36 m)and had the largest chest measurements of any non-obese man at 80 inches (200 cm).
en.wikipedia.org...

A giant named Benandonner, otherwise known as the Red Man, was believed to roam Scotland. Mac Cumhaill and the Red Man did not see eye to eye and Fionn challenged his Scottish nemesis to a fight while they shouted and threatened each other from across the water.

Building the Causeway so he could reach his biggest enemy, Fionn moves rocks from Antrim into the sea, and completes his new pathway only to find that Benandonner is his biggest enemy in more than one way. Benandonner was, in fact, much larger than him. Instantly regretting his trash talk, Mac Cumhaill hopes to run back to Ireland and go unnoticed by the Scottish giant. Unfortunately for Fionn, it isn’t long until he is spotted and Benandonner gives chase to the Irish hero’s home in Fort-of-Allen in Co. Kildare.
celticlifeintl.com...

He's a tall one, isn't he (bit of a joke if anyone reading this plays Warcraft.)

However, the occasional very tall human doesn't prove a race of giants (which was implied by your opening post) nor the existence of a place called Shambala where the giants were found. The balkanshambala blog that you linked also indicates that a lot of what's there was "channeled"... not by Tibetans or anyone from the area but from English spiritualists from 1800 onward.

I am not a believer in channeled information (though I think they make for fun background material when writing fantasy stories) I want to see something a bit more concrete than "this guy talked to his spirit and said thus-and-such" because "this guy" could be making the whole thing up in order to get speaking gigs and book deals.

For a "race of giants" you would have to show archaeological evidence that everyone in the area qualified as a giant and that there are entire villages and cities full of these unusually tall people.

This also gets into "what is a giant? Someone taller than 7 feet tall? (and divisions such as "well if 7'.01" is a giant, why isn't 7' a giant. Or 6'11.75"?)

A few mummies don't make your case. Hundreds would, but a few don't.

Also, there's no real evidence that the rulers of Tibet were "Indo-European." Even the language shows affiliations with the area of China and not India or Europe or any lands to the westward.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

The whole of creation being one and connected has to contain all possibilities, good and bad.

A combination of a few myths...

Paradevi the Great Goddess mother of all, inspired by love to create divine play in order actualise the inherent potential within her, dreamed the mighty Tree Yggdrasil. A contraction of her vibration down to infinite potentials, such as you and I, then back up again. Somewhat like a dream within a dream ad infinitum, each subject and object, a fractal holographic of the whole.

The Tree is upside-down in this regard.

In the heavens the Great Goddess dreamed of planets and stars, of earth, fire, water, air, and space, and so they awakened, the first Angelic ones, each expressing different parts of the nature of the whole.

The old gods, Tiamat and Apsu, dreamed the evolution of creation, the new, the time of man.

Now when these gods and Goddesses dreamed of humans they all gave a bit to each one to make them whole, yet they also dreamed they were human, for how else could gods and goddess's create their living reflections but to stand in front of a mirror, and part of themselves step through.

Kronos had his way, as he will, so time passed, as if does, and likewise these people bred, as we like to do. The thing with angel souls is there is only so many of them, and more and more humans.

One Angel shone brightest, unreflected incarnation, Nanna knows the way home.

The sons of man saw the daughter of god and were mighty jealous.

Broadly speaking, Shakti is considered to be the cosmos itself – she is the embodiment of energy and dynamism, and the motivating force behind all action and existence in the material universe. Shiva is her transcendent masculine aspect, providing the divine ground of all being. “There is no Shiva without Shakti, or Shakti without Shiva. The two […] in themselves are One”.

However, both are deemed to be inactive in the absence of Shakti. As set out in the first line of Adi Shankara’s renowned Shakta hymn, Saundaryalahari (c. 800 CE): “If Shiva is united with Shakti, he is able to create. If he is not, he is incapable even of stirring.”

edit on 24-12-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
The balkanshambala blog that you linked also indicates that a lot of what's there was "channeled"... not by Tibetans or anyone from the area but from English spiritualists from 1800 onward.

You just make things up, disappointingly low standard really, was hoping for a decent debate. The info on the balkanshambala blog page isn't channelled, it's from proffesional Bonpo researchers, a fair amount of them Tibetans involved with the tradition. Can you indicate which part of the page I linked is channelled (by early English spiritualists no less), and how it constitutes "a lot of what's there"?

Same with Scots, I just said they were big, and obviously that means in comparison to other people in that time, which I proved by showing they were bigger than the English. You kept saying they weren't giants, so what? Of course they weren't giants, never said they were.

The claim that Scots were the tallest people is countered by published reports

books.google.com...

I already proved the Scots stood above the English, so yes they were the tallest.

To classify what an ancient tribe of giants might be defined as, I would say to look at modern examples. The Watussi tribe in Africa are referred to as giants, some of them are often extremely tall, over 7 ft, but their average height, including women, is 5'9".

The tallest major tribe in the world is the Tutsi (also known as the Watussi) of Rwanda and Burundi, Central Africa whose young adult males average 1.83 m (6 ft).
www.guinnessworldrecords.com...

Google's algorithm certainly thinks African giant tribes are the Watussi, must be a common and popular association. The Dinka also come up, now often named as "the basketball tribe", which is a modern giant equivalent I guess, early explorers called them giants, again their average height is 5'9", with many reaching extreme heights, they used to be taller in recent times.

According to a report by Roberts and Bain Bridge, in 1953–1954, the average height of men in a sample of about 52 is 182.6 cm (5ft 11.9 inch) and 181.3cm (5ft 11.4 inch) in 227 Dinka women.

A giant people : the Watussi of Africa
media.dlib.indiana.edu...

Covered with ash, the Dinka, who are up to 7'6' tall were referred to as "gentle giants" or the " ghostly giants" by early explorers.
artsandculture.google.com...

The giants of old were obviously just big people in relation to their neighbours, myths and legends conflating them into 10ft monsters with one eye etc, like the Irish Fomorians.

For a "race of giants" you would have to show archaeological evidence that everyone in the area qualified as a giant and that there are entire villages and cities full of these unusually tall people.

A few mummies don't make your case. Hundreds would, but a few don't.

Graveyard of “Giants” Found in China

Many of the 5,000 year-old skeletons measured 5’ 9” or longer, making the Neolithic humans exceptionally tall for that period.

Last year, archaeologists began excavating a late Neolithic settlement in Jiaojia, a village in China’s Shandong province. They have unearthed a trove of fascinating finds there—including the ruins of 104 houses, 205 graves, and 20 sacrificial pits.
www.smithsonianmag.com...

The Yueshi culture was an archaeological culture in the Shandong region of eastern China

So yeah there was giants on the earth in those days.

I'd address the rest of your issues but it's probably just a waste of time with the way you fabricate things.

edit on 25-12-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You can get more modern with Angus MacCaskill, the Cape Breton Giant. There are pretty contemporary stories of remarkable feats.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Liked the story of neadrathol Ursa and his nemesis Orion, and do think that is an aspect of how myths are created in the material sense.

Wonder who generally won in fights between hs and neanderthals, they were much stronger, but we had longer reach and probably more endurance, likely better tactics. Bit like fighting a giant, avoid the initial flurry, don't engage, and pick them apart. Guess ultimately we won, but not necessarily a fair fight.

My understanding of the matter has reality as one infinite divine consciousness, and physical manifestation as a contracted loci of such.

Myths being our interpretations of universal positive or negative principles, natural phenomenon, and natural law, archytypes that are implicit in mind, which is basically compsed of their reflection mixed with our data. Somewhat like Jungian theory but more far reaching.

(in Jungian theory) a primitive mental image inherited from the earliest human ancestors, and supposed to be present in the collective unconscious

These mythical archytypes resonate in people's imaginations, they make "good" stories. So the closer someone's life comes to matching a particular one, combination, or all of them, manifesting the greater reality of the archtype as it were, the more it gets remembered and retold.

Of course this is dependant on the current tendencies of society towards order or chaos. Today we have complete deviants that are famous, the worse the more well known, simply a matter of negative principles being dominant on the planet at this time.

Actual proof for anything like this, broadly termed supernatural, is only really possible subjectively through direct experience, knowing taking it outside the bounds of theory. That being said there is some advances in quantum physics that point in that direction, vast amounts of human testimony throughout the ages, and a lot of YouTube videos that are often dubious.

From what I remember of your posts, I'd guess you're aware of these, and the ongoing aether disputes. I think both the double slit experiment and nonlocal connections between entangled particles posit a nonlocal basis for consciousness.

Nonlocal realism is closely related to the view espoused by Erwin Schrödinger that the overall number of minds within the universe is just one. He went further by suggesting that mind has erected the physical outside world out of its own mental stuff. The interconnected universal consciousness implied by the concept of one mind constitutes the nonlocal, singular implicit reality of a universal consciousness that has embedded within itself the local and explicit conscious mind of each individual.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Even the much maligned yet certainly real aether is getting another run lately.

The wave-function is real but nonphysical: A view from counterfactual quantum cryptography

arxiv.org...

Relating that back to giants, maybe the stars of Orion became the god man that killed Cosmic Ursa Thol, nonlocal reality not precluding the divine or its intervention.

Interesting the biggest modern age giant came from Scotland, and he could lift a horse! Must've had to eat like one too I imagine, ridiculous amount of strength and mass to maintain, wonder if any went missing.

Merry christmas to you and all
edit on 25-12-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The balkanshambala blog that you linked also indicates that a lot of what's there was "channeled"... not by Tibetans or anyone from the area but from English spiritualists from 1800 onward.

You just make things up, disappointingly low standard really, was hoping for a decent debate. The info on the balkanshambala blog page isn't channelled, it's from proffesional Bonpo researchers, a fair amount of them Tibetans involved with the tradition. Can you indicate which part of the page I linked is channelled (by early English spiritualists no less), and how it constitutes "a lot of what's there"?

Yes, I can... but let's go back through this again.

You announce a topic, "Shamballa's Giants" but first rattle out of the box you have:
* a quote from the Bible about giants (but not Shamballa)
* a quote from Journey to the West where Monkey is fighting robbers... but they're not giants.
* an image of Monkey fighting a robber -- who's about the same size as Monkey.

No Shamballa (which is in India, no giants.

So far, your title and theme don't match.

* then you get to the Yuezhi -in a leap that's unrelated to any of the above items. Next is the claim they're "really big." However, the web page you link doesn't mention that they're big...it says they have "big eyes and big noses" and then confidently explains that ALL Europeans have "big eyes and big noses" and no Chinese person does.

That's certainly disputable.

And nothing in the story about giants.

The next item (from China Daily) does mention the Yuezhi and giants... but when I google for an original source, I find that the story exists in one form (the one you showed us) and is all over a bunch of websites. The professor quoted is apparently from a different institute than the one in the published story. As of 2021, Liao Zhaoyu, is the dean of the Institute of Frontier History and Geography at Xinjiang’s Tarim University. Liao Zhaoyu has not published anything on mummies.

Only one of the mummies is noted as being tall (Yingpan Manm around 6'6" tall).

Score: one giant, no Shamballa.

They were genetically sequenced last year

Then you present one of the mummies and declare it "witches and wizards of old" - although there's nothing about it that says wizard/witch beyond the tall pointy hat-- the grave goods are not magical grave goods.

And from there you leap to declare "We always worshipped the Sun God and Light, but even moreso, our Goddess Nanaya and the Moon." A link to a proposed research study of the deities of the Silk Road

Score: one giant, no Shamballa.

Then comes Shamballa... which your source shows is in India, far away from the mummies. You give a link to a history of a Hindu religious figure and then say "voila."

Score: one giant... and a review of the evidence for a place called Shamballa in India.

You then claimed "The rulers of Tibet were Indo-European, likely arriving with Tonpa Shenrab from eastern Bactria, teacher of the Swastika Dharma, and a place known as Shamballa". Tonpa Shenrab's story was channeled (see Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...) in the 14th century AD. It's channeled. The Rulers of Shamballa were not Noble Indo-Europeans come to save and uplift the Little Brown People of Tibet. Your "Caucasian mummies" are from northern China. Not Tibet. And the mummies are not from the same time period nor even the same group.

And finally, your blog source is indeed making use of channeled info (A big section is sourced from "Bon Po Hidden Treasures by Jean-Luc Achard This book contains an annotated catalogue of textual treasures revealed by bDe chen gling pa, a 19th century Tibetan Bon po master " -- "revealed by" is another term for "channeled by."

This is NOT
* proof of a race of giants (just one person)
* proof of giants living in/coming from Shamballah.
* proof that giant Indo-Europeans came forth from Shamballah to rule Tibet and teach them the Bon religion.

Also, you didn't define "giant". 6 feet tall? 7? 10? 20? Or like the Bible verse (where they report seeing giants to discourage warfare) about 100 feet tall?

Oh...the Smithsonian giants? Those are from the east coast of China, on the edge of the Pacific Ocean.

edit on 27-12-2021 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I guess you're just not paying attention, the below quote is from your own link, its pretty silly to say Tonpa Shenrabs story was just channelled, there was an oral tradition.

Interesting how 18th century English spiritualists who definitely weren't Tibetan transformed into a single 19th century Tibetan Bonpo master, and you don't believe in magic? Not surprised to find some terma, unlike a bunch of random pommies. Definately not "a lot of what's there" and also probably combined with what he already knew.

Even terma "treasures" are occasionally complete texts, or sometimes fragmentary. They are a revered and acceptable source in Tibetan Bonpo and Buddhist religions, and others, the revelation of St. John comes to mind, Moses and his bush etc. To try and completely separate the supernatural out of religious traditions and myths is inane, that is their basis.

Accounts of Tonpa Shenrab's life are to be found in three principal sources, the Dodü (Wylie: mdo 'dus), Zermik (Wylie: gzer mig), and Ziji (Wylie: gzi brjid). The first and second of the accounts are held to be terma discovered by tertön in the 10th or 11th century; the third is part of the oral lineage (Wylie: snyan brgyud) transmitted from teacher to disciple.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Tibetan Shamballa myth is a combination of the older Bonpo Olmolungring and the Indian Buddhist Kalachakra tradition, which arrived in the 11th century. Of course the religions would debate this, as they do.

Most of the scholars trying to trace Olmolungring put it in Eastern Kashmir, West of the old Bonpo Kingdom of Zhang Zung, which is now eastern Tibet. Eastern Kashmir was known as Bactria prior to 1000AD, Bactrians are decended from the Yuezhi/Tocharians... Shamballa's giants...

Although the “gZi-brjid” specifically identifies Olmoling and Shambhala, neither in the “gZi-brjid” nor the “gZer-mig” is there any mention of Armaggedon or the climactic battle between the forces of the Mlechas from the West and the forces of Shambhala led by
the Kulika Rudrachakrin, as is found in the Buddhist recension of the “Kalachakra Tantra”. The Bonpo canon also possesses a variant recension of this “Kalachakra Tantra”, but it is said to be incomplete and it is classified as Kriya Tantra rather than Anuttara Tantra, as is the case in the Buddhist system.

The ruling class in Tibet were likely decended from the Yuezhi.

By appearance, Tuyuhun and Yuezhi were most likely not that different. The appearance of the Xianbei tribes was commented by the learned Yan Shigu, who worked at the court of the first Tang ruler, Li Shimi. He wrote in a commentary in Sima Qin's historical work Shi Ji: "Nowadays, these "Hu" people have green eyes, red beards, their appearance is like bearded monkeys, and they are originally of this kind." Since Xianbei, in Yan Shigu's time, was the dominant steppe barbarians, it must have been those he talked about.

Sinologist John E. Hill believes that Tuyuhun was identical to the tribe, Zilu - mentioned in the document, Weilu. He writes: "They gradually grew into a powerful state centered around Koko Nor. They were later known by the Chinese as Tuyuhun, and by the Tibetans as' A-zha. After many years of war, they were finally defeated by the Tibetans in 663 AC and never regained their independence. Some of them fled to the Chinese, others remained and were gradually absorbed among the Tibetans."

This is partially confirmed by Alex Mcay in his book "The History of Tibet" (page 46) where he writes that it was the royal family who called themselves "A-chai", (found in Tibetan Literature as "A-sha" ) while the people were called "Tu-Yu-Hun", Tibetan "Thogon" or "Tho-Yu-Gon".
www.dandebat.dk...

Thinking a bunch of unusually tall caucasians wouldn't be called giants by neighbouring small asians is rather disingenuous, do you actually think that or just want proof?

Even the size of the Caucasians is mysterious. Yingpan man who dates to about the 5th century AD is about 1.8 meters tall (a little more than 6 feet). This is unusually tall because it is thought that ancient people were generally short. The other Caucasian corpses such as more ancient Cherchen Man are also unusually big. Why were they so big? Did they have an unusually good diet? There is an ancient Chinese document that described “giants” living in the area of Xinjiang.

(Hadingham, Ivan; "The Mummies of Xinjiang," Discover, 15:68, April 1994.)

The new finds are also forcing a reexamination of old Chinese books that describe historical or legendary figures of great height, with deep-set blue or green eyes, long noses, full beards, and red or blond hair. Scholars have traditionally scoffed at these accounts, but it now seems that they may be accurate

^ Mair, Victor H., "Mummies of the Tarim Basin," Archaeology, vol. 48, no. 2, pages
28-35 (March/April 1995); the quote appears on page 30 of this article.

Pliny the Elder (, Chap XXIV "Taprobane") reports a curious description of the Seres (in the territories of northwestern China) made by an embassy from Taprobane (Ceylon) to Emperor Claudius, saying that they "exceeded the ordinary human height, had flaxen hair, and blue eyes, and made an uncouth sort of noise by way of talking", suggesting they may be referring to the ancient Caucasian populations of the Tarim Basin:

Your genetic sequencing says this.

The study looks at mummies found at a single site, and it's unclear whether sequencing a wider range of sites in the Tarim Basin might result in the discovery of different genetic ties, Narasimhan said.

A lot more has been done.

DNA sequence data[8] shows that the mummies had a Haplogroup R1a (Y-DNA) characteristic of western Eurasia in the area of East-Central Europe, Central Asia and Indus Valley.[9]

A team of Chinese and American researchers working in Sweden tested DNA from 52 separate mummies, including the mummy denoted "Beauty of Loulan." By genetically mapping the mummies' origins, the researchers confirmed the theory that these mummies were of West Eurasian descent. Victor Mair, a University of Pennsylvania professor and project leader for the team that did the genetic mapping, commented that these studies were:

...extremely important because they link up eastern and western Eurasia at a formative stage of civilization (Bronze Age and early Iron Age) in a much closer way than has ever been done before.[10]

An earlier study by Jilin University had found an mtDNA haplotype characteristic of Western Eurasian populations with Europoid genes.[11]
www.romanianhistoryandculture.com...

That the proff didn't publish anything on the mummies is also not surprising, the Chinese are trying to cover it up, not wanting to admit their country had  previously been ruled by Caucasians. The Uyghurs the Chinese are genociding also claim them as ancestors, being from the same region, although they are Turkic, so a very tense political situation.

There is probably a lot more evidence not being released, as well as the Chinese agenda, it doesn't suit the NWO Sethian agenda, and we all know who they are don't we?
edit on 29-12-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join