It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Suddenly makes Voting and Elections his Top Priority over Build Back Better.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

His intuition is ahead of everyone else's at this point, on this subject.

Well at lease he is good at one thing and top of his class... LOSING

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm from the future. Forgot to tell you all.

In 2024 after passing the voting reform act of 2022, Biden, after having approval ratings sink to 6% in national polls goes on to win his second term as president with a historical record breaking 98% of the vote.

Out of 290 million American registered to vote, 324 million proudly cast their ballot for Joesph Robbinette Biden.

Such a glorious day in our fight to preserve democracy in America!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here i thought the pandemic would be the single biggest issue.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Right up there next to the recently inflated USD being as practical as a severely obese donkey at the Kentucky Derby races.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust a symptom of resistance. They probably knew they would have to enter in to fake cleanup efforts if only bull crap.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

What about white supremacy being domesticated terrorists and Most dangerous to the country?

I love these three word quips;
Build back better- meh
Black Lives Matter-meh
Let’s go Brandon- 👌🏻

All three "sound" noteworthy, but we know better. I'm glad the "Let's Go Brandon" has faded away. "F-ck Joe Biden" is what works in this internet search-engine world.

That’s sad, I was thinking about making a let’s go Brandon branding iron so I can mark my grilled food items and have a neat trinket to walk around with during the next blm protest around my city 🥸

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"It’s the single-biggest issue"

Why? The whole world will vote for him next time. I think the system is working as intended.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Skepticape

Right up there next to the recently inflated USD being as practical as a severely obese donkey at the Kentucky Derby races.
oh you are talking about actual issues now!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Every single poll and stat has Joe underwater, not just him, but Democrats as a whole.

It's a tragedy if their own doing, they made a deal with the Progs, now, they gotta deal with that radical element.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

His intuition is ahead of everyone else's at this point, on this subject.

Well at lease he is good at one thing and top of his class... LOSING

Yep. Biden is like a good bird-dog when it comes to sensing an inbound election ass-kicking.

edit on 12/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Friday, December 17, 2021

Candidate Joe Biden beat President Trump last year in the "most accurate and scandal-free election in America's history". But he wants Congress to make significant changes to the election system. Maybe the record-setting 81 million votes he received was not enough for Joe? Go figure...

Indeed. That is the 81 million multiplied by 5 trillion dollar question.

The most popular president in the history of the United States wants to change the "system" that got him elected in record numbers.

Which would only make sense if he's incompetent and massive voter fraud actually did in fact occur.

You are 100% correct. Biden and Democrats suddenly realized after their Virginia and New Jersey losses that their Election Fraud Organization machine was breaking down.

Then, PANIC, after Twitter founder/CEO Jack Dorsey left the company. He was a primary back-door bankroller of resources used to pull off the Nov 2020 Presidential election fraud.

Biden/Democrats know they can't win based on accomplishments, or more empty promises.

To abandon Build Back Better, for Election and Voting Reform, signals 5-alarm panic!

edit on 12/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It's going to get very dirty.

What is Hillary's handlers, the Rockefellers, capable of when in her own words if Trump gets reelected it spells the end of democracy?

People are going to die.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Every single poll and stat has Joe underwater, not just him, but Democrats as a whole.

It's a tragedy if their own doing, they made a deal with the Progs, now, they gotta deal with that radical element.

Aside from expanding internet-access, I can't think of a single thing candidate Joe promised, actually happening. And he has a Democrat-majority in the House and the Senate!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FocusedWolf
"It’s the single-biggest issue"

Why? The whole world will vote for him next time. I think the system is working as intended.

It's also one way a LOSER minimizes each defeat. They say something more important came up, LOL.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The U.S. Senate has Adjourned for the Year.

Apparently, nothing Joe Biden wants, was important enough to deliver while the talks were in progress.

Source: thehill.com...

Majority Leader Chuck Schumer is losing his mental acuity, and thereby his influence. He should have retired.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Friday, December 17, 2021

This is a STUNNING DEVELOPMENT...

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden has put a new emphasis on voting rights legislation, declaring that “there’s nothing domestically more important.”

"It’s the single-biggest issue," he said.

“There is a universal view in our caucus that we need to pass legislation to protect our democracy,” Schumer said.

NAACP president Derrick Johnson said his group agrees with Biden’s statement and looks “forward to a meeting with the White House in the coming days.”

Biden made that comment as the Senate signaled it would not be able to finish work on the president’s signature domestic policy bill until sometime next year.
More at: www.usatoday.com...

Just 48 hours ago, President Biden said there was nothing more important than Congress passing his $1.75 Trillion (actually $5 Trillion) "Build Back Better" package of Social Spending and Climate Control goodies.

Now, he wants the House and Senate to make changing America's Voting and Election laws the #1 Top Priority. Why?

Candidate Joe Biden beat President Trump last year in the "most accurate and scandal-free election in America's history". But he wants Congress to make significant changes to the election system. Maybe the record-setting 81 million votes he received was not enough for Joe? Go figure...

Anyway, it's alarming and suspicious that President Biden would suddenly replace the spending program he's been fighting for this entire year, with fighting for legislation to change Election-Voting rules/laws.

-CareWeMust

June 23, 2022

After 18 months of observing Joe Biden as U.S. President...

It appears Joe Biden's low level of energy and intelligence (Graduated in bottom 10%), only allow him to have one project at a time.

At the moment, it's Gasoline Prices and Overall Inflation in the Economy.

www.foxbusiness.com...

As the article demonstrates, focusing on just that one item has President Biden confused.

-Worst President Ever-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join