It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's Here...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Say, do you think the Roman emperor Augustus was an archetype of this figure? What about Alexander the Great?

Augustus was a lesser, Alexander was a greater, and the final one will be the Archetype of all archetypes...

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Glad to see you back, looking forward to your future updates. Great Thread!

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When someone figures out who it is, let me know.

I don’t know why crows or ravens get all this bad PR. I’ve seen a couple crows in my backyard many times along with some crazy birds and one angry bird. The crows always act rational. This one blue indigo bird is crazy and will attack my patio window on occasion. It is deceptive. It appears blue in certain light but if viewed in a different light, it is black.

What kind of head injury was supposed to have happened to the AC? Lots of people have head injuries all the time.

I believe the AC is all around among the powers of the Earth. The anti christ is present among the US leadership promoting death of the innocent as something that should be a right. It is presently working on training the young among us in immoral teachings.

The AC is present in Russia in maintaining that there is no higher power so they continue to spread their errors as the Lady of Fatima warned.

I see the AC is getting younger. I heard for years the AC was born the same year as me way back in 66 so I guess my generation is now considered too old. No one told that to whomever runs the US and other countries though. Compared to them I am young.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It is the Ukraine President Zelensky, right?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
He will rise out of the U.N with the 10 Kings who will give power to him which will be the backing of most military forces of the world, they each have been given crowns by the beast. The beast will have the backing of the stars which will act as his financial ministry that will be centered somewhere in the E.U which will give him trillions at his disposal.

Also yes it is a male and yes they have announced him, he will soon reveal himself as a man of ultimate peace and rebuilder but end up being worse than any dictator known to man. Even Stalin, Hitler and Mao will be jealous of his kill count and how effective his genocide will be!

No one is ready peeps and I mean no one! 2022 will make 2021 seem like a boy scouts picnic.

2022 was much better than 2021
Seems many were actually ready

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I wonder, where did you base all your hunches? Are they due to dreams or visions? Or just something that is "interpreted" personally by you from the Revelation?

According to Cayce, 21st century is the dawn of the century which means that it is the Satya Yuga. That they themselves, in their whole lives, have experienced tribulations. [Question is: Why do we take tribulations as shortened years? Are we really not aware of the symbolism of things?]

According to the books of Cannon, the AC already died. Hmmm, truly there are lots of Anti-Christ and even normal people are anti-christs due to their not wanting the Truth, right?

Thirdly, do please be aware that if you are interpreting things from the point of "I", TAKE HEED.

There are lots of preachers out there saying that they have decoded the Revelation yet it is their "ego" that made so. Now, that is not the Truth for their ego made it such.

Instead of focusing on things that steals away the focus of good deeds, redirect your attention on how you will be more of the Truth, in adherence with the Gospel, in Surrender with the Will of Allah.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join