It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge WikiLeaks info dump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

Yes, they did in retaliation to what is been done to Assange, I was a big worry about posting with the link to wikileaks, as we know is very controvertial.

But darn the information is ugly, very ugly,

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2021 by REDMORGAN because: poor form

(post by Lux96 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

And all your friends and family, rejoice at 'finding and saving' you, and you have to pretend you good and you love everyone.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Satanic cultist, don't judge what you don't know. Illuminati are just higher up captured sunbros.
They wanted to spread light, now they use em to burn the earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A U.K. court permits Assange extradition to the U.S. on spying charges
December 10, 20216:38 AM ET
www.npr.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It does not matter who dumps what anymore. We have something which cant be ignored and will need our full attention. You just have to decide what side of history you're on. When the light starts flashing red.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It does not matter who dumps what anymore. We have something which cant be ignored and will need our full attention. You just have to decide what side of history you're on. When the light starts flashing red.

Yup none of this matters anymore more, that ship has sailed, now comes the complete breakdown of society part, which happens because the ruling class were reckless and justice not served

Rome is about to fall, nobody wins, civilisation just goes in reverse for a few hundred years

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Maybe we could have some debates on important issues from the files, I mean it is some good stuff in there, but is soo many of them.

(post by Lux96 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

We got Podesta brothers. We got Hillarys e-mails. We got Bilderberg. We got satanic rituals in high places, aliens, wars, and conspiracies of every sort

I pray this is real!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmMonday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

To be honest alot of concerning stuff in wikileaks. It's weird how people just pretend it's cool and theyre trying to safe the world.

Everyone has agendas, whether they're known or a mystery.

But I don't need to be "protected" from agendas. I'll make that decision for myself. I'll take more information than less any day of the week.

List most major ideologies, and I've heard them out, listened to their pundits, and talked to people online who aren't shilling it for clout or money.

That's part of living in an open and free society with mostly free speech. Part of the tradeoff is having to filter through the muck.

I'm sure there's some motives or ideology behind the scenes at wikileaks I wouldn't agree with... But at the end of the day their accuracy is higher than almost any other outlet because they just pass along vetted information with little to no interjected opinion.

Whether or not you agree with them, the issue at hand of legal action isn't isolated to wikileaks only, but journalism as a whole. Protect the rights of those you disagree with or forfeit your own.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join