It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on what Saturn is (see also the Twitter thread “Saturn Stargate” by Nick Hinton)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

A theory, yes.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

One which has been tested and recreated in laboratory settings by educated scientists.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
idea which has not been touched yet in this Saturn thread

the Nordics faithfully believed in 'the Rainbow Bridge' as the portal of the Gods back-&-forth to Earth

the rings-of-saturn were linked to that Rainbow Bridge (think in terms of metaphor)

i cannot address how the pre-enlightenment Nordics knew of the rings AKA bridge, were Nordics the survivor remnant of peoples which escaped the 'sinking of Atlantis'...their body of knowledge wrapped up in 'Religion' Pantheon of Gods ?

thats all i can say

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

How did you come to this conclusion? What evidence do you have to support your idea?

Could this by why the worm-hole from the movie Interstellar looks exactly like Saturn...

Not my conclusion, it is what Richard Hoagland thinks. If you want to know what I think and why I think Saturn is possibly a worm-hole, see my article below.

chipstero7.wordpress.com...
edit on 15-12-2021 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Not precisely recreated. I'd have to go back and re-examine it, but it wasn't quite as they claimed it was.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My rational mind wants to pooh pooh the subject entirely but mythology and occult symbolism are so rich in Saturnalia one should keep an open mind.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

What evidence is there that the Norse knew of Saturn's rings? I've never heard of such a thing and was unable to connect the Rainbow Bridge to Saturn with some Googling.

a reply to: Nathan-D

Hoagland has been thoroughly debunked. After reading through your link, so has Talbott. See my previous post within the thread.

A lot more precisely recreated than hair brain and untestable ideas from unscientific minds.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

lol Thinking requires no degree, dude.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Anyone can day dream, but day dreams are not following the scientific method.

These people: Hoagland, Talbott, et al?

They do nothing but day dream.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I am not writing a scientific paper. I am thinking and discussing ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join