It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December Discount Days..TTS2022

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

December Discount Days

A new holiday has been created for the United States called December Discount Days. 

Set to start this season, the holiday will run from December 26th until January 1st and has been highly promoted across all major news networks.

This is just one sample of the many ads that are out there...if you have another one to share, feel free to do so

The last days of the holiday season are upon us and you don't want to miss out on the most enjoyable days of the year!

December Discount Days.

That's right, a full 2 weeks of clearance, clearance, clearance!

This is going to be the most festive (and affordable) time of the year!

A full 2 weeks for you to enjoy buying anything and everything at pre-covid prices!!!

You need toilet paper? Now's the time to buy!

Gas prices getting you down? Don't hesitate to fill your tank! 

Can't afford steak? You can put meat back on the menu again!

That's right, everything and I do mean everything is priced to sell..low, low, low prices! 

Walk out the door with more!

The reason? We want to thank you for helping us flatten the curve. 

If it wasn't for your support, we wouldn't have made such huge strides in the fight against The Virus during these last 2 weeks.

It has nothing to do with the scarcity of product or the possibility that we're gonna default on our debt and shortly be a 3rd world country. 

Nor does it have anything to do with the fact that when the food supply chain runs out (by the end of the month most likely), you'll be left eating whatever you can forage outside your homes!

That would never happen! (Laughs nervously) 

This offer applies to your heating bills as well! If you sign up for the Use Less Save More option, we'll turn your heat off during "peak hours"  and guarantee you'll save up to 50% on your heating bill for the rest of this year! 

And we're doing all this because we value you, the people of this great nation and the sacrifices you've made for our country.

Some restrictions apply:

Only allowed one clearance item per day per customer. You must be a legal US resident to participate. Proof of vaccination required at time of purchase. All items are while supplies last.

The end,

blend

edit on 9-12-2021 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It's always the fine print that gets ya!

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

That darn small print will get you every time....

Thanks for your submission and good luck in the contest,
Johnny

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26251311]blend57[/post

It has nothing to do with the scarcity of product or the possibility that we're gonna default on our debt and shortly be a 3rd world country.

Nor does it have anything to do with the fact that when the food supply chain runs out (by the end of the month most likely), you'll be left eating whatever you can forage outside your homes!

That would never happen! (Laughs nervously)

Aaaaaaand...oh darn, it just happened.

It's nice to read something a little unexpected. SnF.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I buy the same suits.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Interesting take on the short story format as a parody comedy tragedy and life goes on education.

Even if I am seen as a delusional worm in other worms eyes thinking they're human at least I know it's my bloody human corpse you others won't buzz off from. Of course I suggest the buzzing off to get back on their corpse asap while it's still halfway palatable to real human eyes to look at... anything beyond three days takes practice.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ouch....

how are things in Irish land?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

There is nothing like reading the small print to ground someone in a fictional or real - life universes.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join