It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee Mayoral Candidate's Nephew only 14yo carjacks and rapes 87yo at Waukesha Library

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
According to WisconsinRightNow.com...:

A 14-year-old boy carjacked and sexually assaulted an 87-year-old female at knifepoint while she was returning books to the Waukesha Public Library located at 321 Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha, sources have told WRN.

UPDATE: WRN can now report that the suspect is the nephew of Milwaukee Common Council President and Milwaukee Mayoral candidate Cavalier Johnson.

Cavalier Johnson did respond to our request for comment:

This afternoon, I learned of an incident that occurred in Waukesha County on November 30 where a member of my extended family is accused of a horrific crime. I am saddened and troubled by this news.

First and foremost, my heartfelt prayers go out to the victim and her family. No one should ever have to deal with what she is going through. I hope and pray for her full healing and recovery.

If what is alleged is found to be true, the accused should absolutely be held accountable for these actions.

No family deserves to endure what this family and this victim are going through, and I am praying for healing and recovery for all concerned.

edit on 8-12-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Geez, what the crap is going on in Wisconsin lately?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don’t know what they think it has to do with council president cavalier Johnson ? When I did something wrong when I was 14 it had nothing to do with my uncle. Fair enough I wasn’t raping old women but I was a naughty little #.
Hope that kid gets help .

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Was he running as a Democrat?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy
I don’t know what they think it has to do with council president cavalier Johnson ? When I did something wrong when I was 14 it had nothing to do with my uncle. Fair enough I wasn’t raping old women but I was a naughty little #.
Hope that kid gets help .

Might just be that the kid belonged to one of his siblings, and family values are usually a shared thing. Some rise above their raising, but most do not, sadly.
A really close look at Johnsons' history before casting ones' ballot in the next election would be prudent. He does seem to be a career politician, so that's a huge red flag for me. I tend to vote term limits, myself. The longer one is in the political game, the more corrupt they tend to be, as a rule.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

Not yet, he is only 14, but has certainly been acting like a democrat already.

edit on 8-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

I'll take Democrat for $1000, Alex.
With a nephew like this, Johnson should be easily elected by 81 Million votes.
edit on 8-12-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hell, he didn’t mean to do it. See, No intention, no crime.

I’m so sick of this crap.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Hell, he didn’t mean to do it. See, No intention, no crime.

I’m so sick of this crap.

Unless things have changed there since the Waukesha Christmas Parade attack, bail will be $500.00 courtesy of corrupt democrats whose elections were almost entirely funded by the democrat party's soros department.

It hasn't been all that long since I last called Wisconsin my home, and this was NOT the case back then.

Democrats must be so proud.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Geez, what the crap is going on in Wisconsin lately?

Democrats.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I would only recommend that the 14 year old start selling art, seems to be the go-to for family members of a certain party.

In all seriousness, this doesn't look good regardless.

This was an ugly crime and I can only hope the criminal is tried as an adult.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy
Hope that kid gets help.

Mayoral candidate.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

WTF, is Wisconsin drinking Flint tap water now? Getting a little Florida Man ridiculous here, you guys can stop. Any time now.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

WTF, is Wisconsin drinking Flint tap water now? Getting a little Florida Man ridiculous here, you guys can stop. Any time now.

The Democrat invasion from southern neighbor over several generations has consequences.

These are some of those consequences.

Apparently democrats like to share their misery with everyone they can.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hope there's footage so it can be proven without a doubt!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A couple of creepy things here. It was completely covered up until today when some small obscure news outlet reported it. Why? And Johnson will be acting Milwaukee mayor when the current mayor leaves to become ambassador of Luxembourg. I hope bail isn't as low in waukesha county but who knows, it's all about criminal justice reform these days.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

bad mold on the cheese, mold can #@@! you up bad. that or their all just bat sh@@ crazy.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This Wisconsin place sounds like a crazy freaking place!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This Wisconsin place sounds like a crazy freaking place!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join