It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo Following Recent Suspension

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Looks Like CNN just Wacked Fredo on that Boat . An Embarrassment to the Family and their Diminishing Ratings I Guess .

How Many of you Peep's on here Saw this Coming or Not ? The Cuomo's are Both Now Left Wing Fagetabouts . Yes the Libs Do Eat their Own......

www.infowars.com...

“Chris Cuomo was suspended earlier this week pending further evaluation of new information that came to light about his involvement with his brother’s defense,” read a Saturday statement from CNN. “We retained a respected law firm to conduct the review, and have terminated him, effective immediately. While in the process of that review, additional information has come to light. Despite the termination, we will investigate as appropriate.”

edit on 4-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
...dozens of viewers disappointed...

I think they suspended pending public reaction. I guess we see what everyone thought.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Looks Like CNN just Wacked Fredo on that Boat . An Embarrassment to the Family and their Diminishing Ratings I Guess .

How Many of you Peep's on here Saw this Coming or Not ? The Cuomo's are Both Now Left Wing Fagetabouts . Yes the Libs Do Eat their Own......

www.infowars.com...

“Chris Cuomo was suspended earlier this week pending further evaluation of new information that came to light about his involvement with his brother’s defense,” read a Saturday statement from CNN. “We retained a respected law firm to conduct the review, and have terminated him, effective immediately. While in the process of that review, additional information has come to light. Despite the termination, we will investigate as appropriate.”

If only CNN had acted properly at the time, they might deserve a pat on the back.

CNN already got what they wanted from fredo and other fake news, so firing him now does not in any way reduce their complicity.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

...dozens of viewers disappointed...

All 50 of them waiting in an airport somewhere, with no access to any other network news.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Well , guess he will now have Plenty of time on his Hands to Lift Weights in his Basement , eh Goobs ? .......*)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Well to be Fair , they Still have Wolfy who Deserved to be Axxed Years Ago for his Blantant Fake Reports . Why does He still have a Job there ? Hmm....

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I quite literally laughed out loud on this one. Serves him right, now if they would just fire the rest of the lot of them i'd be even happier. Better yet, It might be time to sue CNN out of existence. I hope the pair of the Cuomos end up in prison.

I don't think everyone has forgotton that Cuomo killed a lot of old people when this crapshoot all started. Then tried to cover it up.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well to be Fair , they Still have Wolfy who Deserved to be Axxed Years Ago for his Blantant Fake Reports . Why does He still have a Job there ? Hmm....

He is still at cnn BECAUSE he can deliver fake news with such a straight face.

cnn has no use for intellectually honest employees, and from what I can tell, they have none.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

" I don't think everyone has forgotton that Cuomo killed a lot of old people when this crapshoot all started. Then tried to cover it up. "

I am from South Jersey and Andy along with Phil Both have Elderly Blood on their Hands . Seems CNN Conviently Decided to Not Report on that Much...........

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He was set up. He was investigating and exposing the gold digging women accusing his brother and got the beat down in the process.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

He was set up. He was investigating and exposing the gold digging women accusing his brother and got the beat down in the process.

Yeah , so Says his Mouth Piece . The People ain't Buyin' that ..........

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Like his brother the useful idiot has served his purpose.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Sure he was.

And Hunter was only investigating little girls to protect his father from ccp spies.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Think Fox Might Offer him a Job Now ?

edit on 4-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Seems Chris Needs to Bone Up on his Vast Knowledge of American Constitutional Rights to ........

While I already know this to be true from watching his show a few times, the linked video isn't working.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Changing his name to "Ash Scholes" 😀

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Edited for Content . See Youtube Terms and Conditions........(

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hire Fredo?

As a source on democrat party corruption?

I LOVE that idea.

But democrats would have him killed first.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Changing his name to "Ash Scholes" 😀

Lets Go Ash Scholes!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This news requires memes...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join