It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid, omricon,delta to omega and beyond, it’s gotta be man made.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have zero evidence of this, I cannot believe that a virus can so rapidly evoke into what 6 different variants over two years.

Who’s to say some scientists in a lab somewhere are not genetically modifying past strains, every few weeks to have perhaps s group of people say in a cult to have say Manchurian agents go out into the community to spread these newer variants.

I cannot recall any virus or diseases that has evolved this fast, there is only one explanation.

People blame the red commies for this. Though what if it is some crazy billionaire who has access to labs and scientists who are in this cult that believe in the cause.

As I said it’s a silly thought thought, though who knows.

edit on 4-12-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
I have zero evidence of this, I cannot believe that a virus can so rapidly evoke into what 6 different variants over two years.

Who’s to say some scientists in a lab somewhere are not genetically modifying past strains, every few weeks to have perhaps s group of people say in a cult to have say Manchurian agents go out into the community to spread these newer variants.

I cannot recall any virus or diseases that has evolved this fast, there is only one explanation.

People blame the red commies for this. Though what if it is some crazy billionaire who has access to labs and scientists who are in this cult that believe in the cause.

If in fact it is man-made, then some company is trying to lessen the contagion of it. That is about all they can do at the moment. Having the virus mutate within the current ones and banking on that one day in the future they can nail it dead. But personally at the moment it is like a painter using the colors he wants but just doesn't make it to his imagination.

In other words, we are at a level of a path into what God has warned us about. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CREATE WHAT GOD SEES

GOOD LUCK MY CHILDREN OF THE FUTURE

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This virus is definitely bought (gain of function) by our 'government' from perhaps china. Purpose : total world domination through immuno-dependancy , people needing 'booster' shots to stay alive. 'Misbehaved' ? Then no 'booster' shots for you.
They will keep track of behaviour and whether or not you deserve 'booster' shots through a 'social credit system'.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Perhaps the sequencing to reduce the capabilities of the past versions of the virus is perhaps not that dissimilar to apple where over time they reduce the capabilities and slow down older phones and devices.

Island of dr Moreau!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

That would be the ideal situation for any controller.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
youtu.be...

I don't know if it has anything to do with the new type of virus, but I'm suspicious it cannot be a coincidence that it happened just before the omicron variant appeared
edit on 4-12-2021 by Lora73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2021 by Lora73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

This is actually pretty normal, Coronavirus has long been known to be quick to mutate. It's one of the reasons that they were so worried about Covid early on because it had this potential simply because of the family of virus that it belongs to.

It's not something that's unique to Coronavirus, either. On of the reasons that we have flu shots annually is that multiple new strains of influenza emerge all the time. The flu that we have this winter isn't the same flu that we had last winter, and each shot that you are given may cover half a dozen different strains.

So far, Covid seems to be mutating roughly as predicted back in 2020. It's becoming significantly more transmissible but te symptoms are becoming mileder.

Remember the raging sore throats everybody kept talking about when it first emerged, when was the last time you heard about them?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
This virus is definitely bought (gain of function) by our 'government' from perhaps china. Purpose : total world domination through immuno-dependancy , people needing 'booster' shots to stay alive. 'Misbehaved' ? Then no 'booster' shots for you.
They will keep track of behaviour and whether or not you deserve 'booster' shots through a 'social credit system'.

If that was the case, then what about other countries who have their own vaxes, like China and Russia, or the EU where they are exporting the vax to the rest of the world?

I can't honestly see places like Israel agreeing to any kind of plan that would make its people dependant on constant vaxxing. IT would leave them vulnerable to attack.

Seriously, if this were a weapon launched by Washington then we'd be at war by now. China and Russia would consider this to be a biological attack and would absolutely 100% have launched a counter attack. Possibly even nuclear.

I also can't see Trump and Biden both agreeing to this.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Definately nuclear response.

Immediately.

Trump, never.

joe wouldn't even know what he was authorizing though.

Thank you democrats.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Yes... depopulation is a real thing...
Glad you are all caught up lol

Now wait there's more!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I believe this is... exactly, what is happening...

I don't understand... if so many people know what is going down...
Why don't we all stand up together and do something???

This is crazy...
I mean I don't know about everyone else...
but I feel like I'm in a horror movie...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Not perhaps... The Wuhan lab was working together with and funded by EcoHealth in the US. This is undeniable.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustyDust

I believe this is... exactly, what is happening...

I don't understand... if so many people know what is going down...
Why don't we all stand up together and do something???

This is crazy...
I mean I don't know about everyone else...
but I feel like I'm in a horror movie...

I've been feeling much the same as you have expressed.

Maybe with the living nightmare we still have the opportunity to dream nice dreams. But for me lately, reality is a daily progression into the realm of nightmares. It's like a horror film, but it's really happening. Almost as if I've died without realizing it and am in some hellish purgatory. I'll stop now before I get too extreme.

The Pandemic as a Living Nightmare
edit on 4-12-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

I dont think I've heard the word blast as many times in my whole life 😀
Entertaining times nonetheless

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

It just has to be the cold.

There are already coronaviruses that circulate as the common cold now along with strains of rhinovirus and similar. Collectively, we call them the common cold.

They always rapidly mutate to stay in circulation like they do so it seems like there is always "something going around".

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Let's see we have a man made pandemic, Russia adding troops to the Ukraine border, China building up Taiwan and a US government that's fighting its self. I would say the writing is on the Wall . Russia and China coordinate together its on .
edit on 4-12-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Covid is a corona virus corona virus are cold viruses we can never eradicate the cold because it mutates constantly, covid is never going away, those that make it the type of virus that is in now, in order to cause a stream of never-ending infections and mutations, knew this and were salivating at the profits to be made on the suffering of humanity and did not care of those that will die no only from the virus but from the useless jabs been pushed.

These despicable people are criminals.

No jab will cure, take away or fix the variants, until we all get the virus is not going to be better, natural immunity is the key to get over it.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It doesn't mean that the original virus wasn't man made, but I'm betting one of the reasons they were working with it like they were was because it was highly mutable like the cold strains.

If it was a lab strain, then I am going with the idea that it was not ready for prime time. They intended it to be worse than it was, and it's doing what most of the resident coronavirus strains do - mutating quickly and freely and getting less lethal as it does. I think they're reaching into the already existing grab bag of strains and pulling ones out as suits them to scare us at this point. This thing is endemic, going to be endemic, and trying to declare war on it is like declaring war of poverty or terrorism or climate or anything else government declares war on - it will go on endlessly and fruitlessly but create lots of opportunities for the government to grab more and more power and control over us.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are right it on, this is an agenda after all, by now we all are facing the reality of why this crap was released.

I forgot about the legendary waste and abuse funded wars on stupidity that our government has created throughout the years, to have never ending resources and taxpayer money at will.

Yes I will be waiting when the senile dementia biden is told to declare the war on covid officially.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy. Certainly can't rule out it was created, but so far there is no proof of that. Regardless, mutating this fast is what a virus does. Every flu season there's a bit different version of the flu, they try to predict it best they can so the flu shot is effective against it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join