It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six different Covid vaccines are safe and effective when used as boosters UK study claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
A UK study claims that all Six different Covid vaccines are safe and effective when used as boosters.
Does that study include the yearly booster shots? we wouldn't know until the experts say its "Safe & Effective"

Despite the new warnings for AstraZeneca for ADE according to the UK study. Its Safe and Effective when used in booster doses. How many dose injections the study doesn't say.

Six different Covid vaccines are safe and effective when used as boosters UK study claims

The phase 2 trial, published Thursday in The Lancet medical journal, looked at the safety and efficacy of seven vaccines given after two initial doses of either the Oxford-AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

A total of 912 participants experienced adverse events from their booster shot, with 24 severe events being reported during the study.

The research team is now studying the effects of boosters seven to eight months after their initial doses, with results expected in 2022.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Off course they , the so called 'experts', would conclude that. This study, bought for by J&J, moderna, pfizzer etc ?
Otherwise, 100% sure indirectly funded by big pharma.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm no doctor but this sounds reckless and unsafe. How long before they start promoting syringes full of air as a safe and effective treatment with only minimal side effects?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What is a "booster" shot dose compared to a "vaccine"?
What are the contents of said "boosters"?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Valneva is the only dead virus vaccine in the line.
The only one I would want to take a booster from. All others: over my dead body. I'm dead serious.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra

Valneva is the only dead virus vaccine in the line.
The only one I would want to take a booster from. All others: over my dead body. I'm dead serious.

I don’t see any reason why i would have myself injected with these so-called vaccines in the first place, since the cure seems worse than the disease..
When i ask around amongst the vaccinated about their reasons for having the shots, so far, I didn’t get a single reply saying they took them out of fear for the disease.. it’s always about avoiding restrictions (and the fear of those)..
Same goes for the boosters. Soon, 1 month will be the new norm to lose your “fully vaccinated” status..

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

I didn’t get a single reply

They got because of the fear that weaponized by the MSM? they didn't get it because of a job mandate?
edit on 3-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Still amazed most people don't even consider the possibility that The Powers That Be can just put out studies like this without even doing any actual research.
edit on 3-12-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I just have to shake my head when I read this stuff.

All seven vaccines boosted immunity when given 10 to 12 weeks after two doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, the study found.

For starters, you have to ask yourself, why are they having to test the booster on people who just received their original shots 10 - 12 weeks earlier? More signs that they know the original vaccine may be only protecting people from hospitalization for three months versus six.

Then they admit that they don't know if the booster really has any advantage other than maybe lessening symptoms? ...

Study limitations
However, the study's authors noted that they had not researched how well the different booster combinations worked in terms of preventing transmission, hospitalization and death from Covid. They added that the relationship between antibody levels four weeks on from a booster and long-term immunity remained unknown.

Also, let's just say it's safe and effective after we've admitted that we don't know if it's effective at all because we've only studied it for 4 weeks after giving the booster, nor do we know what it's effective against! Seriously?

Last, but not least, let's claim it's safe because ONLY 912 people out of 2,878 in the study had an adverse event?! I don't even want to know what the word "serious event" meant for the other 24 people. I'm guessing death based on the way they are downplaying this whole study.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

A UK study claims that all Six different Covid vaccines are safe and effective when used as boosters.

Of course they are...in some alternate reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Is a lie about boosters, it was never a booster catered to a group of specific variants, they third shot is still the same jabs as the ones that are given in the first two rounds.

Is all al lie.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yep and over a thousand different types of bullets are perfectly safe as well as long as they don't hit people. The jab is perfectly safe as long as it is kept at -80C and never comes out of containment.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Yep and over a thousand different types of bullets are perfectly safe as well as long as they don't hit people. The jab is perfectly safe as long as it is kept at -80C and never comes out of containment.

Cheers - Dave

Minus 80? What, all of them?

new topics

top topics

join