It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Falls Completely to Davos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What wonderful lot of cults they have.
US is limited politically to basically 2 with some random 3rd parties winning occasionally.
Now the Religious Cults in Merica there are so many
From the big ones to the little ones the message is the same
This line of the bible (insert verse here) was wrongly translated and it really means this
None of what I have listen to any preach pertain to the bible and the word of the lord as it written (even thru the cherry picked books)
By the way isn't lord another word for slave owner.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

I thought it was close enough HilterDayon.

As to the Davos crowd being machine-like in nature, well the singularity is right around the corner.

Anyhow ""exterminate exterminate exterminate"".

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
chr0naut

ScoMo is right-wing.

can right wing scomo stop left wing andrews introducing 2 years jail for not wearing a mask?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
What wonderful lot of cults they have.
US is limited politically to basically 2 with some random 3rd parties winning occasionally.
Now the Religious Cults in Merica there are so many
From the big ones to the little ones the message is the same
This line of the bible (insert verse here) was wrongly translated and it really means this
None of what I have listen to any preach pertain to the bible and the word of the lord as it written (even thru the cherry picked books)
By the way isn't lord another word for slave owner.

a reply to: chr0naut

What verse is that pray tell?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emit1
chr0naut

can right wing scomo stop left wing andrews introducing 2 years jail for not wearing a mask?

Victoria currently has 12,913 active cases of COVID-19, and has had 1,357 deaths from COVID-19. In a situation like that, it is important that every precaution be taken.

The legislation is also only active during a declared state of emergency.

There are consequences, in human and economic terms, of the actions of a few who disregard safety protocols, and choose to spread a contagion that kills.

I think that regardless of ideological 'wingedness', neither politician wants to give their country over to a minority of bio-terrorists. They will legislate against that if they have to.

edit on 3/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yessir! What you describe is the modern variation on the theme of fascism. Corporations doing the dirty work for tyrannical governments.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

That's a great post! Vent as often as you need. That is an interesting story.

Your SIL and so many others show cognitive dissonance--they cannot stand to even talk about unpleasant facts. I have 2 brothers like that. They too have taken the shots, so they have a bias they cannot lose. Rational adult conversations on the topic are impossible.
edit on 4-12-2021 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: Hecate666
We have been taught [almost brainwashed] to watch out for tyranny. It's hard wired in my brain.

I absolutely know what you mean. It was part of the anti-nazification agenda. Even in the 80´s and 90´s and i believe later too you read books like "The Diary of a Young Girl " in every school, in the 80`s and 90`s we still had some teachers who lived while that evil time and cold tell you from first hand how bad it all was.

And if you point the the finger to growing fascism (like happening the last two years) today and scream: FASCISM, you know what happens nowadays?

You are called a right winger, a Nazi by the fascists and their machinery of lies and deception. Everything is turned upside down, left is right now, black is white, sweet is sour, good is evil and evil is good. They really used 1984 as a blueprint:

War is peace! Freedom is slavery! Ignorance is strength!

Somebody once said that the next fascism will come disguised as anti-fascism. Couldn´t believe this till two years ago but now i know that this is effing right.

You forgot one: Vaccine mandates actually promote freedom. You can google it. It's literally been said

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Germany going all-in on the mandate vaccine and passports are next...

but Germany most likely will nationalize farm output as a strategic, natural resource and not compensate the stricken farmers (thus losing Its position as one of the three or so countries that are self sustaining as far as farming)

then we can agree they got Davos'ed

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
pick one any of them
one i remember from the Des Moines cult I observed was something about the blood of christ
the one from Madison was from acts I think
The rest of the stuff they parrott is the same as the others but the all have that one "difference" in the wording of the bible.

I think the Lutherans had the most when they split off but their message is very similar today.
Donate
a reply to: yuppa

top topics

<< 1   >>

join