It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Falls Completely to Davos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
www.lewrockwell.com...

The men of Davos have apparently conquered Germany by way of the Covid Operation.

Germany and Austria have apparently become tyrannies that Hitler would envy.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The Nazis seem to pop up in Klaus Schwab's background quite a bit mate and thought that article was a pretty spot on assessment.

'Corporate global facism' certainly doesn't sound good.

In closing, stakeholder capitalism is essentially a form of global fascism, where nations are run not by elected governments alone, but by unelected corporations in partnership with government.. The equity they’re talking about is all of us being in the same miserable position of owning nothing and having no human rights.

How The Great Reset Is Accelerating Into Global Tyranny

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This will all collapse . Their greed for money/power and their corruptness will trigger that.
They want it ALL , well you can't have it ALL. They will not own it ALL while us serfs own nothing are are 'happy'.
They will end up dead or absolutely penniless.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The Davos crowd.

Would that not be these fellows?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

'Corporate global facism' certainly doesn't sound good.

One thing that leapt out for me was, after 9-11, suddenly airline employees (not border policemen) were checking passports to see if people could board aircraft. It sounds mundane, but it isn't-- it is deputization of corporate employees to perform police functions.

Now, it has moved to having (apparently) entire governments of people who fear making decisions (and taking responsibility for such), so then they seek the advice of self-appointed 'experts' (many of them corporate employees) which is then made national policy.

No accountability or transparency in those practices. The corporate personnel were neither elected to office by the public nor employed by government agencies organized by governments elected by the people.

Not only doesn't sound good, it IS NOT good. The richest of the mercantile class are out of control.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The Davos crowd.

Interesting that they look like sex toys😉

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

www.lewrockwell.com...

The men of Davos have apparently conquered Germany by way of the Covid Operation.

Australia also

except Australia is far far worse

it goes into Chinese style communism, repression, oppression

Right now Australia makes China look like a free nation.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The Nazi's were ultra-nationalist, not globalist or 'Europeanist', and were not into sharing power with other parties. They pushed an agenda that was extremely racially based, to the point of trying to exterminate entire ethnicities. They were also warmonger and instigated numerous unprovoked attacks against neighboring countries, and extending out into the wider world.

The website (that has reposted some anarchists article - the original blog article's poster "distrusts all human organizations larger than a two-handed game of poker" - as quoted from his site), states in it's header, "anti-state•anti-war•pro-market". As near as I can see it, that is precisely what the new German coalition government is about.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

www.lewrockwell.com...

Australia also

ScoMo is right-wing.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
same old same old.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The richest of the mercantile class are out of control.

They serpently are mate.

Did catch this coverage on Aussie news though.

edit on 2-12-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

www.lewrockwell.com...

Australia also

ScoMo is right-wing.

Do tell, what is right-wing in Australia? I'm going to guess it would be left of center in the US.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

www.lewrockwell.com...

In other news ...this just in France has surrendered...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've just come from the phone to my brother. My family is in Germany [we are Germans] but I live fortunately in the UK and have done so for the last 30 years. My brother has Parkinsons and kind of agrees with me that the jabs are not kosher, but he is dependent and really can't do or say anything, they just jab him.
When I spoke with my SIL, she said angrily to me not to talk about THAT with her when I jested about lockdowns. She believes everything the TV says and happily has already 3 jabs and stays indoors because the big covid is gonna eat all of us.
I was very upset about that phone call. She knows I have a background in science, she knows I worked for the pharma industry, she knows that ALL my tinfoil predictions have come true and yet she doesn't want to hear my side. Because she feels safer to go with the lies.
My older sister [71] is in hospital after having contracted bacterial meningitis on Saturday but she is already on the mend. However I have rarely [never] heard of old people getting it, it's mostly young adults or small kids.
She is also jabbed up to the hilt. I can only assume she has no natural immunity left thanks to that.

My best friend who is what I consider my sister [known her for 52 years, since we were 2] is worried so sick, she makes no more sense when she talks to me.
I can't speak anything normal, all she says is "I'm an Untermensch in my own country". I haven't talked with her in weeks because she won't engage [and so far hasn't got the jab afaik].
What is happening in my country?
I am gen-x. We have been taught [almost brainwashed] to watch out for tyranny. It's hard wired in my brain. That's how I spotted it happening already early 2020 [and actually before that].
So when I now do what they instilled in me, they say I am tinfoil hat, but all I do is act on what was force fed to me at school, day in day out. Year after year. Dictatorship bad, never let it happen again, watch out for the signs.
I am. Now I'm being punished for seeing it coming and not complying?
They can't even blame me because it was on the curriculum.

The biggest mistake people are making is that they think dictatorship will all look the same and be easily recognisable. But it won't. As Mark Twain said:
"History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes!"
Just like babies fall for peekaboo and think you are gone when your hands are in front of your face, these people don't think anything is amiss unless a literal hitler with a moustache or a Marx turn up and do everything exactly the same.

Well they won't. They won't look like them, they won't say the same things. Their clothes will be modern, their reasons different and they could be women [which they are].
My SIL actually blushes when you say the name hitler. She is so anti hitler, it's endearing, and yet she doesn't see the wood for the trees when people are told not to enter a shop because they are unvaxxed [Ungeimpfte Unerwuenscht!]. Fooled by literal dress up and change of reasons.

I feel crap for the world. It is hard to be in it and seeing it drift into disaster and people cheering and holding their arms out who have absolutely zero idea about the stuff they INJECT into their arms. I mean INJECT, like heroin addicts. I find this incredibly dirty. You don't know what's in it and you INJECT it with a needle and you are going to do so for the rest of your life.

I just needed to vent. I know there are still thinking people about but I worry that the stupidity of the masses will ruin it YET AGAIN for the good people. Just glad I had a wild youth and was pretty free up until not to long ago.
I feel so sorry for the young people and kids who have never really known freedom and probably never will.

😪🤪🤬🤡💩

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
At least our fellow unvaccinated Europeans will be welcomed to the UK as asylum seekers when the mandatory vaccinations kick in...that is until we fall aswell, but we'll put up a good fight before we let that sort of tyranny reign.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It´s funny how Politico is playing the good cop bad cop thing: From that Lew Rockwell site:

"If anyone was under any illusions that Germany wasn’t completely under the control of the Davos Crowd then I think this article from Politico should burn that perception into your retinas."

Scroll down to About Us and learn:

POLITICO Europe is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE.

Axel Springer is founder and owner of trash mass stupidity media like BILD and WELT (newspaper) and WELT (TV/news). While BILD is playing the good cop (allegedly critical reporting) and WELT (newspaper) doesn´t know if it wants to be good cop or bad cop while the plandemics, WELT (TV/news) is the bad cop, in my eyes. But at the end they are all the same, mass media to fool the people.

That Springer crap is owned now by Friede Springer, which is part of the evil triumvirate around Bilderbergs, Davos and Schwabs Darling Merkel, the other part is Liz Mohn, owner of Bertelsmann. Those three witches have control over almost every part of the mass media in Germany. And much, much more than the media because of their money. Bertelsmann and Springer are evil, are bad for Germany, are bad for the world.

But that article is right with the so called "Davos crowd". Germany is completely infiltrated by the WEF. With the help of young communist, FDJ-Functionary, IM "Erika" Angela Merkel. Honeckers last revenge. She was the Bundeskanzler who threw away the german flag (i personally don´t care about painted cloth but that showed what she thinks of western Germany). And now it looks like the GDR has taken over the FRG and not the other way around. Merkel turned the FRG in parts into a mix her old GDR and Schwabs New Normal. And she takes every chance to make it worse for 90% of the people living here till she is gone.

And everybody could see that is she is a false snake before she got Bundeskanzler. When she instantly flew to George W to apologize for Germany not taking part in an illegal war based only on lies. There everybody could see and learn that she does everything... for ther nations and their people but for germany and german tax payers.

She is by far the worst Bundeskanzler Germany ever has seen, makes even scumbags like Kohl and Schröder look like very good politicians who worked at least a bit for the german people. She leaves nothing but scorched earth, a divided society, a heap of ruins of what formerly was known as a democracy with peoople living in freedom. She is one big, huge part of the machine that repeats what happened around 100 years ago. She made politics for old, rich white women, for Schwabs Great Reset, for the Green New Deal, for Bill Gates, for the green party (with WEF young global leader Annalena Baerbock) and Greta Thunberg (WEF agenda contributor)/Carla Reemtsma/Luisa Neubauer (both from the tobacco millionaires clan).

And she worked against 90% of the german taxpayers but for the upper, rich, tax dodging 10%. Against freedom and democracy but for a GDR2.0. Among other things with Springer media.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The Davos crowd.

Actually those fellows would be the Davros crowd. But your meme is close - very close. It is just inverted.

Inside the machine body of the Daleks is a biological organism. Inside the biological bodies of the Davos crowd is a machine-like nature. That is why they are so intent on building a stronger biological/digital interface for society to
function in.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
We have been taught [almost brainwashed] to watch out for tyranny. It's hard wired in my brain.

I absolutely know what you mean. It was part of the anti-nazification agenda. Even in the 80´s and 90´s and i believe later too you read books like "The Diary of a Young Girl " in every school, in the 80`s and 90`s we still had some teachers who lived while that evil time and cold tell you from first hand how bad it all was.

And if you point the the finger to growing fascism (like happening the last two years) today and scream: FASCISM, you know what happens nowadays?

You are called a right winger, a Nazi by the fascists and their machinery of lies and deception. Everything is turned upside down, left is right now, black is white, sweet is sour, good is evil and evil is good. They really used 1984 as a blueprint:

War is peace! Freedom is slavery! Ignorance is strength!

Somebody once said that the next fascism will come disguised as anti-fascism. Couldn´t believe this till two years ago but now i know that this is effing right.
edit on 2 12 2021 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: Hecate666
We have been taught [almost brainwashed] to watch out for tyranny. It's hard wired in my brain.

I absolutely know what you mean. It was part of the anti-nazification agenda.

Somebody once said that the next fascism will come disguised as anti-fascism. Couldn´t believe this till two years ago but now i know that this is effing right.

I wouldn't have once said that the next communism will come mistaken for fascism but I do now. Easy to make that mistake seeing as the subject of Nazi and Fascism has been done to death in film and literature. As you say, "it is hard-wired in my brain."

You seem to reason that what is happening now is a consequence of the weakening of the anti-nazification agenda.

Fascism is not now disguised as anti-fascim. You just don't have enough culprits standing in the suspect line-up. You need to call in Joseph Stalin and a few of his cronies. If only more films had been made about the communist revolution but hollywood is in leftist hands.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: chr0naut

www.lewrockwell.com...

Australia also

ScoMo is right-wing.

Do tell, what is right-wing in Australia? I'm going to guess it would be left of center in the US.

You'd guess wrong. In the US, the centre-left Democratic Party is currently in government.

The primary right-wing parties in Australia are the Liberal (current government), Australian Democrats, and National parties.

The primary left-wing parties in Australia are The Australian Labor Party and The Greens.

There are, however, other parties, mostly that don't have any significant representation in Australian Federal Parliament.

Overview of Australian Political Parties - AustralianPolitics.com

edit on 2/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join