It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 orange orbs with pics

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

i was outside and i saw a light bouncing around on what i thought was someones roof.

when all of a sudden 2 more dropped down they stuck around for a few seconds and than went out like a light bulb.

i managed to get a pic of 2 in one picture as they were movi9ng around, and when they moved they looked connected together but obviously were not

youll notice they are in the trees and one is casting a orange glow from above on a roof

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I saw some large orange light once. It was right next to someones house, and I casually , for some reason, thought "oh a ufo" .
It just was round and orange, hanging out low to the ground.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

it took me a second to realize what i was seeing.

i had to run down a mental list of things the lights could be.

in real life they were a deeper orange and even in the picture you can tell it isn't a normal light.

i ran to get my phone practically tripping over myself to get my phone

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

it took me a second to realize what i was seeing.

i had to run down a mental list of things the lights could be.

in real life they were a deeper orange and even in the picture you can tell it isn't a normal light.

i ran to get my phone practically tripping over myself to get my phone

They barely stand out as anything out of the ordinary to me? Your orbs.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

we don't have street lights on my street and the lights aren't casting light anywhere but a SMALL area around them

if they were normal lights why make them red-orange and not light up anything and they are in the trees....

i can promise you they are no orange lights hanging in the trees or over someone's house

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Isn't it that season again where people go onto their roof putting up lights?

Not very responsible doing it at night though...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
In my experience these are bad spirits.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Fire work that fizzled out without a boom but broke apart and the embers blew around until disappeared perhaps?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Not a ufo but I saw a plane that was odd way over the sound barrier up really high heading east from area 51 most likely

No idea if it's related but definitaly a odd event it's really rare you see them fly so fast it sticks out like that

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Would have been great if you did a video instead. a reply to: penroc3

edit on 1-12-2021 by marceldp1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Interesting, would be good to see a comparison pic of the same in daylight, although can understand if unwilling.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
thanks for sharing
I guess too late for lightning bugs
maybe ash from someone burning leaves? sometimes that floats a bit.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

There are several light points in the picture, can you point out which you are talking about, and also explain the sources of each of the other lights (the prosaic light sources). That will allow my brain to process this better. Please and thank you!

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Looks like three amber orange type ufo orbs doing a little scouting around your back yard

Good chance they are still around it just ya can't see them.

Get a flashlight, point it in the direction you sa them last, give a three flash signal with one second gap between each three flash sequence. You might get em back later. If it all gets a little too much a two flash sequence will stop them in their tracks

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: marceldp1

i do have a video, it just looks like lights moving around in the dark

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i was outside and i saw a light bouncing around on what i thought was someones roof.

when all of a sudden 2 more dropped down they stuck around for a few seconds and than went out like a light bulb.

i managed to get a pic of 2 in one picture as they were movi9ng around, and when they moved they looked connected together but obviously were not

youll notice they are in the trees and one is casting a orange glow from above on a roof

You say 3 lights, but there are at least 6 orange lights in the photo. Which of the 6 are the orbs you are referring to?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

the 2 orange lights, the yellowish look like house lights(?)

its the red/orangish orbs

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: aairman23

this pic was taken when i posted it

it is against the law to burn anything in my town the houses are to close and no fireworks as they tend to blow up and make sound and move very fast, other then them coming down they moved at a very sedate speed

there are 2 big ones that came down after the small one did a circuit around my yard and my neighbors

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

cheers.

I remember seeing a similar photo on here from someone's garden a few months ago (maybe last year?!), it was at night and near a transformer. Strange and I can't think of anything outside of ambers from a fire which you'd think be obvious to identify. Maybe some kind of ball lightning? Or very large fireflies?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join