It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian government closing for seven months.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yes, they are up to something Scomo wants to shut it down, simply because he does not want to front up. I wonder if it really is the guy trying to avoid a corruption commission, or even the numbers blowing their minds in the protests. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Any other news available. Japan just closed its doors to almost everyone except the Japanese nationals for I believe 2 months.

On November 29, 2021, the Government of Japan announced strengthened quarantine measures in response to the emergence of the Omicron variant of COVID-19. Effective November 30, 2021 at 00:00, entry of new, non-resident foreign nationals (to include students on educational travel) will be suspended.
edit on 1100000029372021-11-30T02:37:29-06:00372911am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This rebellion gettr.com... could be the catalyst for the government preparing to take drastic measures against the population.

If news blackouts begin, the entire free world needs to come to the aid of the Australian people.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There’s some interesting comments in the comment section in your link 😳 especially about the 10 doctors

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This rebellion gettr.com... could be the catalyst for the government preparing to take drastic measures against the population.

If news blackouts begin, the entire free world needs to come to the aid of the Australian people.

the problem with gettr is that they will have all the info on you to come and carry you away in the middle of the night

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Hmm.

The Government effectively putting itself in lock down.

I would call that a defensive lock down.

They don't want to be trapped in that rabbit warren in Canberra.

Also known as running away syndrome.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

That requires motivation. Give me a sec while I dust this one off.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Perfect

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Suddenly those UN vehicles make a lot more sense…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-11-2021 by 2Faced because: History is a lie agreed upon.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That is why I will not sign up for it. Do you notice that torch symbol they have? That symbol belongs and is associated with the Truman National Committee ( sometimes Council or Project). They are a society of extremely corrupt individuals that all have a very questionable moral compass. They refer to themselves as fellows and are heavily involved in our government policy and lawmaking (yeah its messed up they dictate what laws and policies they want our congress and Senate to pass) which seems unconstitutional to me and ripe with special interests and quid pro quo bull#e.

They are a kind of secret society that does.not have an available membership list. Some have been sussed out though. Some former CEO's of this group include Hunter Biden and Anthony Blinken and from what I remember also Ron Clain and the lady who is the head of the CDC.

Those few names tell you enough in itself. Dirty, filthy corrupt individuals running their own projects. If you see that torch symbol on any website or social media platform, stay far away from it because you can bet your ass they are collecting data on you.

This is just one of some of the powerful groups that heavily influence our lawmakers, judges, local officials etc. They need to be dismantled and kept far removed from our government. They played a huge roll in plandemic.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There sure are. My heart was warmed very much by those comments. I see a huge hate of all things destroying this world is finally focused on the perpetrators and not the citizens living their lives in peace. The Perps are destroying society for a "greater cause" the people do not believe is truly greater and sure don't want to lose our God given Rights! They can retire and go in shame or be drug out in the street by the whole Aussie nation because the Military will be on their citizens side if they have any family of their own.

originally posted by: Brotherman

There’s some interesting comments in the comment section in your link 😳 especially about the 10 doctors

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The governments of "the entire free world" are every bit as corrupt as the Australian government.

The Aussies turned in their guns many years ago. They are stuck with tyranny, as are many other countries including the US.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

They are on an island shut down by their government. No one is coming to save them. Its all on them to save themselves.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
They are stuck with tyranny, as are many other countries including the US.

That is a poor argument that came strait from the propagandists themselves.

Do you think these countries can bomb their own cities, or a block, without the city turning against them? What about the troops? You think they could bomb downtown Austin? Do you think they could drone strike a trailer park without DC turning into a war zone? Do you think troops can hold and control ground with tanks or nukes? They cannot. They could park a tank on the end of a block, but that would not hold the block. The argument the gov has bigger weapons is a very very poor argument. They would have to use them. What they have are the people following them, thats where 100% of their power comes from, not their weapons. The people would turn against them in a way that would overthrow the gov and they know it, so does Australia. Thats why they arent even more aggressive and have the news downplays their most aggressive strategies. If they lose 4/5 the populace or more, they wont be in charge anymore. This is why manipulated polling is very important. You need to think you are in the minority if they want to keep so many people oppressed and separated from each other.

The things people argue for troops controlling an area or a people are for foreign invading troops, not the native troops. That would not work in a first world nation with an informed populace.

The good news is, the government understands what I say is true, that's why we are not in a dictatorship already. If people fall victim to propaganda, force will not be required. Thats the plan.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

The numbers on the streets would scare corrupt politicians to the core. I bet they think by closing down the Government everything will just stop for seven months. But the fact that these numbers have happened means the opposite. The Government is sailing very close to a revolution.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: TrollMagnet

The numbers on the streets would scare corrupt politicians to the core. I bet they think by closing down the Government everything will just stop for seven months. But the fact that these numbers have happened means the opposite. The Government is sailing very close to a revolution.

I don't want to overdramatize but CWM is correct not seeing the Australian News cover this, it doesn't look good and it does sound like one reason is to shut it down past the elections. Pretty sure Biden's America will try that too sooner or later.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

These Australian numbers might not happen in America, it is very divided unless the people realize that the division is the way this operates, it will be interesting to see how it transpires. It might even be the lack of guns that has made people in Australia realize that it's mainly a numbers game. I mean a million people marching it really is amazing.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

When governments do this, they will keep the media or any international groups out of their countries, this means they will go after the people, do whatever the one and not accountabilities.

I hope the Australian people will not be soo submissive against any abuses by just a petty group of elites in charge.

Is more of the people than the government.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yea Oz. this is not a good look

"Free Australia"

Three people 'scale fence', escape from Howard Springs COVID-19 quarantine facility near Darwin

www.abc.net.au...

A search is underway for three people who police say scaled a fence and escaped from Darwin's Howard Springs COVID-19 quarantine facility this morning.

Key points:
NT Police say the trio escaped sometime before 4:40am last night

It is not known if the escapees are returned international travellers or contacts linked to the Katherine COVID outbreak

NT Police are conducting a police operation in the area

A large contingent of police is currently at the scene, with officers in masks stopping and searching vehicles.

In a statement, NT Police said they were searching for three absconders.

"At 4:40am, it was reported that three people from the Centre for National Resilience scaled the fence and fled the area," the statement reads.

"Police and staff at the Centre for National Resilience are currently confirming the absconders' identities prior to releasing further information."

The facility is currently holding people affected by the NT's Katherine region COVID-19 outbreak as well as returned travellers from repatriation flights.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join