It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN buildup of vehicles in Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There seems to have been a steady build-up of UN white troop carriers in Australia. The reporter goes through some satellite footage to determine the increase. The Government has passed laws allowing foreign troops on Australian soil. Reading between the lines they are being stored on a Company owned by Vanguard. It does seem to be some sort of corporate army involvement by the contractors for digital identification. Some very worrying developments. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Australia going to the dogs 🦇

Becoming a big clubernment 🦇

edit on Nov-29-2021 by xuenchen because: SSSSSSSSSzzzzzzzz🚬

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
They can't get chips for those either so they are finding new places to park em.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

I bet they are diesel and robust.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Notice that they aren't Russian troop carriers

And they aren't Chinese carriers

So you can stop worrying about the Ukraine and Taiwan.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

note. we have sold bushmasters to several counties.
1. we may have sold a packet of ued refurbed. bushmasters to some one up for a Unuited Nations op.
2. we may be going to conduct a support op with the yanks if they go into the horn of africa.
3. in support of my para 2. point
men were pre warned for deployment into east timor 9 mths before the op took place. remember,
there was a massive joint aussie/yank exercise that finished up approx 2 weeks prior to east timor,
followed by leave in darwin.
nothing happens by chance.
4. when prime minister john howard disarmed us, he committed treason with the signing of an accord
with the indonesian govt. stating
that if the australian govt. felt threatened it would be able to call on the indonesian govt. to deploy their
troops onto australian soil.
note.. to support the aust govt. not the aust people.

hows that gab yer
canberra is not has not been your friend since harold holt

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
They can't get chips for those either so they are finding new places to park em.

Maybe that's where the chips are going?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Waiting for our Aussie members to chime in and tell us everything is perfect and nothings going on.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Suns out, I’m at work, kids at day care, looking forward to a good weekend with a good mate coming down from Melbourne I’ve not seen in way too long.

No UN troops here to report on.

I’m not saying it’s nothing but there’s always people in various countries claiming there UN troop activity.

I’ll let ya know when I see troops with blue helmets in the street

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Same vehicles spotted here in the States:

Many more videos of them being spotted all over the USA and Canada

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Im struggling to believe bitchite video, do we have coordinates for the complex he is spying from above?

This guy thinks he could sex a fly from a kilometre out.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

Maybe you will believe the drone video above in the US. Its pretty clear.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Clear?

I see no UN signage on the roof of these vehicles in the bitchute video. Could be postal vans for all we know, even a courier company.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I am sure they have units in America.

Do you have any more recent examples?

The video you shared is dated Sep 4, 2017.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Shhh you’re ruining their feel good moment.

See, they elected a creepy hair sniffer hell bent on destroying the US from within and they feel better about their choice and predicament if they can convince themselves that Australia is being over run by fascist UN troops in the street.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty that’s happened and happening that I’m not happy about to say the least but people want to believe the worst and make some pretty misinformed assertions about Australia and Australians.

Mods, can we have our own forum to discuss Aussie issues seeing as so many people are interested in us now?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Shhh you’re ruining their feel good moment.

Mods, can we have our own forum to discuss Aussie issues seeing as so many people are interested in us now?

I concur.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: Brotherman

Suns out, I’m at work, kids at day care, looking forward to a good weekend with a good mate coming down from Melbourne I’ve not seen in way too long.

How does a person “come down from Melbourne”?

Unless you were like, a Tasmanian or something.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Just a phrase we use “goin up to Melbourne on the weekend” etc, bit of a colloquialism I guess.

And technically where he lives is geographically north of where I do so is a downwards trip.

That ok with you? We got that cleared up for ya now and your day can continue?
edit on 29112021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Makes sense if something serious is going down you never use local troops, the further away the better, I am picking that you will get Chinese troops, that's if they can spare them during the coming food shortages. Why are they there, ? could be many reasons, I don't think it is to keep order during a depression. Why would a reasonably docile country like Australia require international policing? Because when they find out that most of the country has been sterilized. It will be open season on politicians.
They will not be able to contain the rage when this gets to the general public, it will be very bad www.bitchute.com...
edit on 29-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

By then it will be too late.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join