It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self-Replicating Solar Panels that Revert Greenhouse Gases to Oxygen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Can't believe there hasn't been a thread on this yet. It's likely because the powers-that-be don't want you to know about this, because they want you to be reliant on their grid system. They want you to be dependent and worship them alone, so they have obfuscated the true magnificence of this invention, as well as defaming its true inventor!

Self-replicating solar panels that revert greenhouse gases to oxygen could be the best invention of all humankind and they are readily available and free in most areas. The technology involves intaking sunlight, CO2 gas and water and converting it into oxygen while also growing the size of the organic solar panel. They also have a built-in mechanism that angles the panels towards the sun, as well as self-trimming any portions that aren't getting ample sunlight. Not only do these solar generators grow on their own, they also are capable of making many new solar panel starter cultures once per year to be spread to new places.

It is crazy but some people believe these organic solar panels came to be through random chance, but that is mostly due to the aforementioned programming from the powers-that-be, and also because the inventor has remained anonymous except for those who go and look to find him. I was able to find him fairly easily and he loves having guests.

Probably the best part about the whole thing, is that attached to each seed that is formed is sweet tasting and also healthy food for humans and other animals.

If you haven't gotten the hint by now, I am referring to trees. Human invention pales in comparison to the natural world and the blatantly vast amounts of intelligent input that were required for it to be created.
edit on 29-11-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Interesting take.....

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I can remember a science article some years back where cern smashed two gold atoms together, and the potential energy could power the mainland U.S. for a while. I went to show a friend and it disappeared.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You grossly oversimplified bio diversity but A for effort I guess. Also trees don’t even do the majority of the heavy lifting when it comes to green house gas conversion they are light weights.

You could use the king of conversion tho algae. Algae farms can be used for conversion,food,animal food, fertilize and fuel.

edit on 29-11-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
What an excellent read.
Have you ever written a book?

Trees are awesome man.
Ever seen a sequoia?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

they have been around for a very long time, their called roof top gardens.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
You grossly oversimplified bio diversity but A for effort I guess. Also trees don’t even do the majority of the heavy lifting when it comes to green house gas conversion they are light weights.

You could use the king of conversion tho algae. Algae farms can be used for conversion,food,animal food, fertilize and fuel.

Trees are a bit more beautiful and have tastier fruit, I figured it'd be a better place to start. But yeah algae have the volume for sure. Imagine being able to drop a microscopic spec into water and have it reproduce to make a massive sheet of self-sustaining solar energy.

originally posted by: TomCollin

they have been around for a very long time, their called roof top gardens.

Haha exactly! A good ol' forest is nice too.

originally posted by: Peace4Freedom4Liberty
What an excellent read.
Have you ever written a book?

Trees are awesome man.
Ever seen a sequoia?

Thanks for the kind words! I've written a few books but like to remain anonymous here to get ideas and input for things I'm researching. I've seen the redwoods in California, they were impressive.
edit on 29-11-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
other simple solutions are:

-painting the roofs of the houses and buildings on the planet of non white colors. (non bright)
-do not use road streets with white colors.

because is exponential:
1) those reflective surfaces (roofs, road street) works as mirrors reflecting the sunrays in the atmosfere,
atomosphere returns the rays to earth superficie...and again, and agaian...
...it is near 10x the sum of reflections.

2)white roadstreets heats the environment surrounding (plants, buildings,etc), then more water is needed.

you can see how white walls can easily burn the leafs on plants near.

surface:
1.2 billion houses and buildings worldwide.
thousands of kilometes of roadstreets.
almost exactly where the people are.

if you want to low down the temperature in your house or street do not use white for road streets, nor for houses.

simple, effective.

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join